• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ULTIMATE Muffin Battle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*Runs up to Princess Kairi * "Okay I'll take one ultima muffin sheild, one cherry muffin sheild, muffin avatar, muffin manga, muffin sword, poison muffin, homing muffin, missle muffin, sensor bomb muffin, a small net, matrix muffin for special effects, light muffin, aTheMuffinMan happy meal plush toy, a health choice muffin, muffin tank, muffin bazooka, muffin machine gun, muffin armor, muffin shen gong wu, muffin robot, a muffin cracker, muffin dispenser, muffin screen saver, muffin cart, muffin house, muffin base, muffin channel, how to make battle muffins book, The Gomu Gomu Muffin, mera mera(Flare) muffin, carnival muffins, a puffin muffin, french muffin, asian muffin, american muffin, english muffin, african muffin, spanish muffin, a muffin muffin, mewtwo muffin, a Muffin Muffin revolution, kingdom muffin, metal gear muffin: twin muffins, Musashi: the muffin warrior, a muffin butter knife, Super Smash Muffins, Muffin Adventure 2 battle, final muffin X, fenrir muffin, the Muffins next door, Oban: Muffin Racers, To fast to Muffin, and a Sun Muffin. How much is that?"

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*Eye twitches and pulls out 100 orihalcon crystals, impact gloves, Rail shoes and Girs Body and sniffs* "I'll miss having these gloves" *Gives everything to Princess Kairi plus 1 million munny* "Here before I change my mind" *Runs off and starts using everything* Mwuahhahahahahahahaha! I am invincible!"

Awards
Snickers...........keeps valued items in a sack. "Okay!! Anyone else, theres lots more where that came from!! Come on people! Buy a sheild and block a hit! Now if you buy 2 shelid, you get the 3rd on free! And If you buy 5, you get a muffin down that cures 30hp!! Come on you suckers stop getting hit and make me rich! I mean uh, block your hits yeah thats it!

A

Ansem

okay munnyluver ill take a muffin railgun and a invinsible body armor made of strawberry muffins and a... a... just a plain muffin please.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*Looks at Ansem* "Hey Thats My rail gun! *Points ultima-muffin railgun at ansem and fires an eectromagnetic muffin projectile* Eat Electromagnetic muffin!!"

Awards
"I'll have some muffin-materia and a muffin aeon, savvy?"

Heehee Hi Sis! How are you today? Here you go that will be $1600munny please.
(I gave you a $400munny discount so don't eat me.)

a muffin railgun and a invinsible body armor made of strawberry muffins and a... a... just a plain muffin please.

And as for you, that will be $2,400munny. (The $400 is to make up the lost of my $400 munny to Oathkeeper. But I gave you an extra plain muffin and a guided muffin So have fun with that.)

A

Ansem

here you go!*takes muffin body armor and railgun*
thx for givin this gun up td! i needed it!*eats muffin i got from pk* hey! chocolete chip muffin! its on now.*goes berserk once again and shoots td with railgun* o_= die now.*ansem said in a low voice*

Awards
*coughSesshomarucough*

Come on peoples!!! 15 seconds of purchase could save you 15 seconds of muffin beating!!

*throws muffin at Oathkeeper and whistles innocently* Wonder where that came from......

A

Ansem

ow!*gets hit in the butt and looks at it*
hey! my butts not covered! *runs up to pk*
since your in my fanclub i will spare the horrible swearing and screeching... just give me another one with a butt cover.
*gets hit in the butt again* oooowwww!!! thats going to leave a mark.*throws another muffin at twilight dragon*

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
"Muwahahahahaha! Fool! I have a ultima muffin sheild, cherry muffin sheild, muffin avatar, muffin manga, muffin sword, poison muffin, homing muffin, missle muffin, sensor bomb muffin, a small net, matrix muffin for special effects, light muffin, aTheMuffinMan happy meal plush toy, a health choice muffin, muffin tank, muffin bazooka, muffin machine gun, muffin armor, muffin shen gong wu, muffin robot, a muffin cracker, muffin dispenser, muffin screen saver, muffin cart, muffin house, muffin base, muffin channel, how to make battle muffins book, The Gomu Gomu Muffin, mera mera(Flare) muffin, carnival muffins, a puffin muffin, french muffin, asian muffin, american muffin, english muffin, african muffin, spanish muffin, a muffin muffin, mewtwo muffin, a Muffin Muffin revolution, kingdom muffin, metal gear muffin: twin muffins, Musashi: the muffin warrior, a muffin butter knife, Super Smash Muffins, Muffin Adventure 2 battle, final muffin X, fenrir muffin, the Muffins next door, Oban: Muffin Racers, To fast to Muffin, and a Sun Muffin! I'll destroy you easily!" *Gets hit in the face by Ansems Muffin*

"Thats it! Eat the wrath of my ultima muffin sheild, one cherry muffin sheild, muffin avatar, muffin manga, muffin sword, poison muffin, homing muffin, missle muffin, sensor bomb muffin, a small net, matrix muffin for special effects, light muffin, TheMuffinMan happy meal plush toy, a health choice muffin, muffin tank, muffin bazooka, muffin machine gun, muffin armor, muffin shen gong wu, muffin robot, a muffin cracker, muffin dispenser, muffin screen saver, muffin cart, muffin house, muffin base, muffin channel, how to make battle muffins book, The Gomu Gomu Muffin, mera mera(Flare) muffin, carnival muffins, a puffin muffin, french muffin, asian muffin, american muffin, english muffin, african muffin, spanish muffin, a muffin muffin, mewtwo muffin, a Muffin Muffin revolution, kingdom muffin, metal gear muffin: twin muffins, Musashi: the muffin warrior, a muffin butter knife, Super Smash Muffins, Muffin Adventure 2 battle, final muffin X, fenrir muffin, the Muffins next door, Oban: Muffin Racers, To fast to Muffin, and a Sun Muffin."

A

Ansem

-_- <dang, how do you write all that stuff over and over...
all those things cant penetrate my invincible muffin armor though. *shoots td*

T

The Marauder

*Bursts violenly into the battle area through a concrete wall, sending dust and rocky chunks through the room, shattering windows and jars of muffins.* You all shall die now, impudent fools! *Begins hurling muffins rapidly out of a large sack around his back.*

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
through sum weird turn of events i hav been revived(look at page 4 of this thread)
i then pull out 2 blueberry muffins and take out the hidden pin in them.i throw them at random people and they explode.all hail the gernade muffins!then i pull a little muffin out of another muffin and throw it.sudden bright light apears.and from the light comes..........next poster can decide

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*Rans up to Bonds of flames and points Muffin rail Gun at Bonds Of Flames* "I'm here to bring you bad muffins!" *Shoots bonds of flames in the head*

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
*Eats a muffin*

.....o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back