• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The ULTIMATE Muffin Battle...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*turns around seeing AP swinging a stale muffin mace* I knew stale muffins were hard as stone! *Turns and loads with stone hard muffins and shoots like crazy*.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*gets confused and ends up throwing a MP muffin elixer at AP. Eats one also to taste it* Man I hate the taste of those muffins! I thought they were blueberry.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Mwuahahaha! I have succeded you all! I made a Rail muffin gun (Electrically powered gun that can make projectiles pierce anything, even tanks) *Starts up Rail muffin cannon and fires every where* Mwuahahahaha! Feel the wrath of Rail muffin cannon!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
WHIPCREAM MUFFIN! *Catches and takes a bite* Mmmmm.......uhhh......No the Whipcream was to creamy! *Starts to go berserk and fires everywhere* AHHHHHHHH!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
*Grabs and eats* Too lemony! I know! How about I eat this chocolate ship muffin! *Eats* Much better, now to go berserk! Mwuahahahahahaha! For the love of Sugar! *Starts firing M12-LRVB Gun*

A

Ansem

*walks in and sees muffins flying everywhere* takes out muffin punching gloves made of muffin.
*KER-MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!*
hits oathkeeper. my fingers are syicky. *starts licking them*
hehehehehehe...

Last edited:
A

Ansem

oh no you dont! *takes out muffin machine gun and starts shooting at oathkeeper* your not getting away from me this time!
*picks up a chocolete chip muffin the landed beside him and eats it*
yummmmmm! *goes berserk* want more? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back