• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Twilight Prince fan-club!!!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Did somebody say cookie!?!

Hey Twilight Prince, did I mention your signature pic w/ Roxas is absolutely the awesomeness!

:D

If I didn't, now I have!

Oh hello to all of Twilight Prince's friends, course I only know Eliza and Blue-sky, though I like to meet others!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Prince,I haven't seen you at all lately..you busy?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Prince,I haven't seen you at all lately..you busy?

Kinda sorta. Lots of stuff is going on and it's the end of my school semester so i've been hustling to get everything all done and I haven't had much time to get on KHI. x.x; Plus, there haven't been many good topics up in the forums. All the topics have been beaten to death, so basically every thread is just a repeat of somebody else's theory. Kinda sucks. x.x; Apologies for my not-on-ness.

Blue

There's nothing to apologise for,Prince. =D

I also think it's getting boring in the KH sections...

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
There's nothing to apologise for,Prince. =D

I also think it's getting boring in the KH sections...

I know. Kinda depressing. I love coming on here and discussing all this new Kh stuff, but it's all been discussed to death. So until new info arises, we'll be left with nothing but old, tired theories that are worded differently but basically mean the same thing.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know. Kinda depressing. I love coming on here and discussing all this new Kh stuff, but it's all been discussed to death. So until new info arises, we'll be left with nothing but old, tired theories that are worded differently but basically mean the same thing.

For completely undeniable truth. There's barely anything to do there any more. All I do these days seems to consist of supporting the very theory I despise to those who are ignorant about it, and just general corrections here and there. One of these days some guy even had the nerve to post fake info...<_<

I'll join. TTP is cool. =D

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
For completely undeniable truth. There's barely anything to do there any more. All I do these days seems to consist of supporting the very theory I despise to those who are ignorant about it, and just general corrections here and there. One of these days some guy even had the nerve to post fake info...<_<

I'll join. TTP is cool. =D

I know. x.x; I feel as if I should be on more but at the same time, it feels almost pointless because i'm posting the same thing every day. Ugh. You speak of the Spice Girls thing yes..? Either way, any fake info is crap. And is a waste of a post.

Thanks a bunch. ^.^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know. x.x; I feel as if I should be on more but at the same time, it feels almost pointless because i'm posting the same thing every day.

Fortunately I have other things to keep me here besides the KH sections.

Ugh. You speak of the Spice Girls thing yes..? Either way, any fake info is crap. And is a waste of a post.

Well, actually, no, but that was fail too. Even more so than the thread I was talking about.

Come on, the SPICE GIRLS. Give me a break.

Thanks a bunch. ^.^

Welcome.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Fortunately I have other things to keep me here besides the KH sections.

I myself have never ventured outside the Kh sections. I probably should though..*shrugs*

Well, actually, no, but that was fail too. Even more so than the thread I was talking about.

Come on, the SPICE GIRLS. Give me a break.

I know. Haxenart..? Jesus Christ. Phrase to live by: If you're gonna lie, then lie well or not at all. Preferably the latter.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I myself have never ventured outside the Kh sections. I probably should though..*shrugs*

I suggest doing so. The other sections greatly outshine the KH sections by far. Why do you think the KH sections have become a reccuring joke amongst those who don't go there?

I know. Haxenart..? Jesus Christ. Phrase to live by: If you're gonna lie, then lie well or not at all. Preferably the latter.

Exactly.

Blue

Prince!I missed you ^_^

I hope you're fine :D Glad to know you're still among the living,I hardly see you anymore XD

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Prince!I missed you ^_^

I hope you're fine :D Glad to know you're still among the living,I hardly see you anymore XD

I know. I"ve missed you too. ^.^ I shall leave you a message to reply to some day. I've been good though. Lots going on in my life now, but that's because my classes are changing due to my second semester. Blech. *shrugs* Oh well.

Blue

You will?Well,I'll be looking forward to your message then.. :D

Hmm,too bad you don't have MSN though...I'd love to chat with you sometime ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back