• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's keyblade

Trying to help terra.Oh sorry I meant to go to Karate not you keybladelegacy

Actually he fell twice but whos counting.
Okay sure he that happened, but only because he was trying to help Terra.If you ask me Terra was the one who was acting reckless.You say it as if Terra could beat MX. If you saw your friend getting beat down wouldn't you rush in and help him.I'm sure Ven knew the consequences.
Aqua couldn't help because she got smashed into the ground after being risen by a bunch of keyblades falling from what looks like 100 ft and making a crater.
Please explain to me exactly why you hate Ven.Because he looks like Roxas?Remember this is 10 years ago so technically Roxas looks like Ven.And actually Terra fell twice even worse than Ven and was in an explosion.

Samhain

Bronze Member
To make things easier....they all got their asses whooped by Master Xehanort & DS[well mostly MX] but whatever :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Trying to help terra.

Trying to sneak up on MX like a dumbass.
You can argue that Terra did the same, but that doesn't change the fact that Ven is a bitch.

Actually he fell twice but whos counting.

Apparently you.
I'm not talking about falling, I'm talking about getting tossed away like you're trash.

MX tossed Ven like he was worthless.
Terra is far superior to Ven. He wouldn't just get smacked around like nothing. Just like Ven.
In fact, Terra is close to Masterhood.

Please explain to me exactly why you hate Ven.

I don't. I just think he's a bitch.

Because he looks like Roxas? Remember this is 10 years ago so technically Roxas looks like Ven. And actually Terra fell twice even worse than Ven and was in an explosion.

And Terra was able to fight at the end of the video. What does that say?

And since you want to get technical, Sora looks like Ven too. People seem to ignore that.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Or maybe MX had what he needed and VAT tried to stop him during which he defeated them and then summoned Kingdom Hearts.

:p Terra did get frozen but not as bad as ven. Dont forget terra also falls off a cliff.

Well they all fall off a cliff and other then ven, terra is partially frozen. Aqua shouldve been their to help though.

MX seems to be impatient if he already had what he needed earlier then he would have done it then. there would have been no battle if he didn't need anything.

Daichi

It seems like MX wants terra so he kept him alive but he had no use for ven anymore and froze him. But thats my opinion.
So im saying if MX didnt want terra he wouldve ended up just like ven.

Obviously, since he just lightly dropped him like he was a toy. I could imagine if he had thrown him down with full force than Ven would've been shattered into little Frozen Ventus Pieces. XD

Reckless.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Trying to sneak up on MX like a dumbass.
You can argue that Terra did the same, but that doesn't change the fact that Ven is a bitch.

:D! Boy, it looks like im not changeing your mind.

Apparently you.
Of course.

I'm not talking about falling, I'm talking about getting tossed away like you're trash.

MX tossed Ven like he was worthless.
Terra is far superior to Ven. He wouldn't just get smacked around like nothing. Just like Ven.
DS knocked Terra off the cliff like he wasnt worth his time didnt even have to touch him just used the abandoned keyblades or was that MX controlling the keyblades. Oh well....
In fact, Terra is close to Masterhood.
Who told you that.

blacksamurai2 said:
MX seems to be impatient if he already had what he needed earlier then he would have done it then. there would have been no battle if he didn't need anything.

Well if he was so impatient then he would have already gotten what he needed from ven wouldnt he....

Daichi said:
Obviously, since he just lightly dropped him like he was a toy. I could imagine if he had thrown him down with full force than Ven would've been shattered into little Frozen Ventus Pieces. XD

Reckless.

Terra remains the most reckless of all rushing into battle having no ideal what he is up against.

Daichi

But Terra wasn't the one who got thrown off a cliff. And according to some scans, He was usually the one saving Ven not the other way around.

Daichi

Maybe MX went to far with pulling out the light of out of DS and probably wants to repent but cannot do it himself

Dark Soldier, is a being full of darkness, like Xehanort's Heartless. Master Xehanort would have no reason to repent for it. Dark Soldier must have surpassed Master Xehanort and therefore, Master Xehanort fears him.

keybladelegacy

Website
But Terra wasn't the one who got thrown off a cliff. And according to some scans, He was usually the one saving Ven not the other way around.

Rewatch the video, first terra fell off the cliff he was hit by the abandoned keyblades that the DS was rideing on next when he was fighting MX his arm was frozen then when MX grabbed ven terra tried to attack but the DS knocked him off the cliff with the abandon keyblades again.

Daichi

Rewatch the video, first terra fell off the cliff he was hit by the abandoned keyblades that the DS was rideing on next when he was fighting MX his arm was frozen then when MX grabbed ven terra tried to attack but the DS knocked him off the cliff with the abandon keyblades again.

Trust me I've seen the trailer like 1,000 times. But Terra didn't sustain that much damage. Ven's keyblade was broken in the process whilst Terra's armor was just damaged like everyone else.

keybladelegacy

Website
Terra doesn't really give a shit about DS. He was focused on DS.
Huh? Okay....
-_-
Trust me I've seen the trailer like 1,000 times. But Terra didn't sustain that much damage. Ven's keyblade was broken in the process whilst Terra's armor was just damaged like everyone else.
Terra is either going to die or become xehanort and die.:D!

Well how can you tell ven or terra took damage. Ven was frozen but still alive so. Terra got pummeled thousands of times Maybe im overexaggerating or underexaggerating. But he looked okay. So.....

Daichi

Huh? Okay....

-_-

Terra is either going to die or become xehanort and die.:D!

Well how can you tell ven or terra took damage. Ven was frozen but still alive so. Terra got pummeled thousands of times Maybe im overexaggerating or underexaggerating. But he looked okay. So.....

Well Terra and Master Xehanort will fuse to become Xehanort.

And I don't know, Ven got frozen, then thrown off a cliff, He keyblade got broken in the process, and has a chunk of armor lodged in his mouth. Compare them.

keybladelegacy

Website
Well Terra and Master Xehanort will fuse to become Xehanort.

I wouldnt say will

And I don't know, Ven got frozen, then thrown off a cliff, He keyblade got broken in the process, and has a chunk of armor lodged in his mouth. Compare them.

Im sure he could have the ability to wield another keyblade. Well we already established that terra fell off the cliff twice while ven once next we know that terra arm is frozen while ven is completely frozen. Besides i forgot what were getting at with this.....:D

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
This is not so much as my only Truth thread but other people put down they think is The Truth about Ven

Mine:
He has something to do with the Kingdom Hearts as in he might be another key to unlocking it. And MX wants him to realize this and help him. In 'Birth By Sleep' he obtains wants and open KH. And Ven want to be erased so that no one will have that kind of power.(it seems that it was Aqua with him, I don't think she would have the 'heart' for it)

That mine now where is yours

To an extent, I agree with you.
I think Ven does have something MX wants and that he gets it during the secret ending.
I also agree that Ven wanting to be "erased" is to prevent MX from getting what he wants from Ven.

In that case Ven's a loser.

The fact that Ven is connected to Roxas automatically makes him a loser. =/

Ven =BwHoPL?

I think so...

this is a bit late but calling ven a loser is a bit hash is'nt it

Not at all.

It seems like MX wants terra so he kept him alive but he had no use for ven anymore and froze him. But thats my opinion.
So im saying if MX didnt want terra he wouldve ended up just like ven.

Not necessarily. MX was toying with VAT during the secret ending, so he might have wanted to "play" with Terra a bit more before he decided to kill him.

If you ask me Terra was the one who was acting reckless.

True, but Terra still kept Ven from running at MX and DS at the beginning. Of the three, Terra is the one that comes closest to matching MX's strength...

You say it as if Terra could beat MX.

Personally, I wonder if anyone could beat MX... The guy seems almost omnipotent...

Please explain to me exactly why you hate Ven.

Karate might not, but I do...

Ooh... I would have loved to seen that... =]

Who told you that.

"I don't care about being master! This power, I use for my friends."

Ring any bells?

Terra remains the most reckless of all rushing into battle having no ideal what he is up against.

Yet he prevents Ven from running off...
Plus, Terra would have had some idea what he was up against.

Dark Soldier, is a being full of darkness, like Xehanort's Heartless. Master Xehanort would have no reason to repent for it. Dark Soldier must have surpassed Master Xehanort and therefore, Master Xehanort fears him.

I doubt it.
People are taking the whole "correct my mistake" speech to seriously. MX could have easily been leading whoever he was speaking to into a trap.

I wouldnt say will

I would.

What is this thread for, to make judgements on your theory or tell us ours i'm confused.

Both, I would assume.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
MX does not fear his own apprentice, he still is more powerful, it seems that he is more off a right hand man and a lacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back