• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Theme of Trust

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
So I'm battling Xemnas right now so that I can watch the secret ending just in time for Birth by Sleep tomorrow, and while I was battling his King form on the Captain seat, he was saying to Sora "Are you sure you can trust Riku?" or something like that.

Since the theme of KH3DS is based on trust according to Nomura, I have this feeling that the game takes place after KH2, like Coded (which I'm sure you guys are already aware of that); but I also think that Sora and Riku's next journey based on Mickey's letter (the plot we believe to be for KH3) will actually be the plot for this 3DS.

Any thoughts?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i was actually thinking something like this but i dont know how it would all fit together, they are in their kh suits... maybe its data sora or something?

Dross263

So I'm battling Xemnas right now so that I can watch the secret ending just in time for Birth by Sleep tomorrow, and while I was battling his King form on the Captain seat, he was saying to Sora "Are you sure you can trust Riku?" or something like that.

You plan to play trough the whole game in 1 day? Wow.

And you got a point there, when they said that 3D's theme would be trust, it inmediatly reminded me of that sentence, "Sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?" I'm sure this will be pretty important to 3D'S main plot, maybe not that sentence, but Sora's trust to Riku, since he was a dark being a little while before then...

Gram

Banned
Awards
its a good theory but why is sora and riku all kh1 versions.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
I wouldn't take everything to heart that was in the E3 demo. They may or may not end up in their KH1 forms.

The theme is trust, yes.
And it may revolve around that letter.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The fact is, we don't know.

Sooo...I'm not sure? All we know is that it revolves around Sora and Riku, and that the theme of the game is trust.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
I think what Xemnas was doing was just trying to put a rift between the Sora/Riku team. In addition to asking Sora if he trusts Riku, he also says "Riku...are you certain you are not jealous of Sora?" He was trying to get their team to fall apart.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I think what Xemnas was doing was just trying to put a rift between the Sora/Riku team. In addition to asking Sora if he trusts Riku, he also says "Riku...are you certain you are not jealous of Sora?" He was trying to get their team to fall apart.

Agreed. I don't think that Nomura thought that far xP

Radar

Bronze Member
Its interesting though because sometimes they just fall into place and then nomura wins. The little coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back