• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Telegraph: Nomura on catering to fans, their relationship with Disney, getting Oswald into KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
He is going to spoil the entire game at this rate, lol. I can see why some fans went AWOL the moment the release date dropped.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
He is going to spoil the entire game at this rate, lol. I can see why some fans went AWOL the moment the release date dropped.

It does say there will be surprises saved for the game though! One interesting thing is Nomura doesn’t seem to correct the interviewer when he mentions Riku Replica appearing. So maybe that is soft confirmation it is him?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It does say there will be surprises saved for the game though! One interesting thing is Nomura doesn’t seem to correct the interviewer when he mentions Riku Replica appearing. So maybe that is soft confirmation it is him?

At this point it would probably make more sense for it to be Repliku instead of KH1 Riku. Also I like how he is determined to have the game come out in January. Makes me more hopeful there won't be a second delay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Have another one for you! Just in Spanish this time. Google translate did a pretty decent job though. Nomura talks about his history with the series and Disney, the costume design process, and surprises ahead. He even says, “players will be even more surprised by the trailers in the next few months compared to what we have shown so far.”

https://multiplayer.it/articoli/kingdom-hearts-3-intervista-esclusiva-a-tetsuya-nomura-201291.html

ZIP NO
NO MORE INTERVIEWS

also this is in italian
and ty for the heads up

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
ZIP NO
NO MORE INTERVIEWS

also this is in italian
and ty for the heads up

Oh duh. One of those Romantic languages. xD

I’m surprised he has done this many! Considering he didn’t do any for D23 Japan iirc, I thought maybe he wanted to stand back a bit and let trailers and the other developers do most of the talking.

ennm

About that multiplayer.it interview,one of the most interesting excerpts (at least in regards to KH3,that is) is the following:

>Posso dirti però che molti dei personaggi che sono apparsi nei capitoli passati torneranno, e ce ne sono diversi che non abbiamo ancora mostrato. Abbiamo tenuto segreti anche alcuni personaggi molto importanti che lasceranno i fan a bocca aperta. Sono sicuro che molte persone rimarranno più sorprese dai trailer che mostreremo nei prossimi mesi rispetto a quelli che abbiamo mostrato finora.

>Though I can tell you that a lot of the characters that have appeared in the past chapters will return,and there are a few we haven't shown yet.We've also kept secret a few really important characters that will leave the fans amazed (lit. A bocca aperta - with their mouths wide open - to be extremely suprised).I'm sure a lot of people will be more suprised by the trailers we're going to show in the next months than by the ones we've shown so far.

Actually,I'm not even sure why I bothered TLing it since google translate works just fine,so it seems.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
About that multiplayer.it interview,one of the most interesting excerpts (at least in regards to KH3,that is) is the following:

>Posso dirti però che molti dei personaggi che sono apparsi nei capitoli passati torneranno, e ce ne sono diversi che non abbiamo ancora mostrato. Abbiamo tenuto segreti anche alcuni personaggi molto importanti che lasceranno i fan a bocca aperta. Sono sicuro che molte persone rimarranno più sorprese dai trailer che mostreremo nei prossimi mesi rispetto a quelli che abbiamo mostrato finora.

>Though I can tell you that a lot of the characters that have appeared in the past chapters will return,and there are a few we haven't shown yet.We've also kept secret a few really important characters that will leave the fans amazed (lit. A bocca aperta - with their mouths wide open - to be extremely suprised).I'm sure a lot of people will be more suprised by the trailers we're going to show in the next months than by the ones we've shown so far.

Actually,I'm not even sure why I bothered TLing it since google translate works just fine,so it seems.

Assuming almost all characters will return, it’s going to be interesting how they reveal them in a way that delivers that much surprise. One of the few things I can think of that would leave me THAT surprised would be like if Eraqus is revived as his young self or something. I’d love for him to be a surprise Guardian, fighting for the lives of his future pupils.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Nevertheless, your efforts are much appreciated! :D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm highly considering doing this. But I really don't want to miss out if they release another special edition, or like that treasure box bundle Europe got. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe from a bunch of people on Twitter and YouTube.

Anyone willing to email me or texting me? When something like that drops?

Edit:
I did it guys I unsubscribed from everything related to KH that's not from the official account. Following the square enix store now. I'll probably stick around here til utada drops her album.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm highly considering doing this. But I really don't want to miss out if they release another special edition, or like that treasure box bundle Europe got. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe from a bunch of people on Twitter and YouTube.

Anyone willing to email me or texting me? When something like that drops?

Edit:
I did it guys I unsubscribed from everything related to KH that's not from the official account. Following the square enix store now. I'll probably stick around here til utada drops her album.

RIP Silver_Soul, however I'd be willing to email you if you did want info on just CEs. I'm gonna get the highest level of any CE they make myself so I don't blame you, but for spoilers they usually only make me want the game more instead of ruining it so I'm like a spoiler shield. I'll be your Goofy lol

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Wish i could go awol myself...but the need to know what worlds are left is just too strong!

I could tell you what worlds without more context than that if you want lol I understand the fear of one trailer having a line that ruins everything

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wish i could go awol myself...but the need to know what worlds are left is just too strong!

Not counting Big Hero 6, we've presumably got 2 to 3 Disney worlds left to reveal. We're at the (literal) deep end at this point. I'd rather not be surprised for the Disney worlds because I don't want to expect a Disney property that's not going to be in the game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
RIP Silver_Soul, however I'd be willing to email you if you did want info on just CEs. I'm gonna get the highest level of any CE they make myself so I don't blame you, but for spoilers they usually only make me want the game more instead of ruining it so I'm like a spoiler shield. I'll be your Goofy lol

True that's super nice of you! I'll make sure to message you my email so you can keep me updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back