• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Tale of Cadraan:The End of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

The Tale of Cadraan:A New World

Earth.......the only planet known to be able to hold life.the people of Earth have made it through hard and terrorious times,one after another.war after war,battle after battle,one insult after another.....it seemed to never end.

But now Earth has evolved into an new era.one wich is much different from the past,with new technology and a new hope.The world has been at peace for 200 years now.The year is currently 3062.people have come to understand space travel,and is open anyone who has a passport to space.some of the other things humans have come to understand is how to build robats who look like humans and can speak fluently,and the study of supernatual phenomenons have provel alot.

Some people still think that there is some threat that is yet to come,but in the near future will.things have happened out of no where,with no tracking that anyone on earth had done it,like set off a bomb that blew up a city.

Other star systems have been discovered as well,with planets in them,also able to contain life but is nothing living on them at all.so people have spread to other planet starting around the year 2375.planet such as Hallyn and Desia are two of the most advanced planets along with Earth and many others.

The end of time draws close....though no one seems to know or even believe that their lives could end in a instant.the only one who seems to know is leader of the Dark Forces,the one is trying to send time backwards so he can rewrite it.

Organization and Industries runed by an peaceful and fair government such as Amic Industries and the Fonan Organization have been the most successful over the other Organizations and Industries,Amic have been studying Mithec waves that consists within strange sitings of the supernatual and universel monsters.the Fonon Organization build powerful weapons to fight off massive amouts of monsters.

The Dark Forces seem to be the universe's only unknown threat,soon to be reconized.As the end of time comes closer the only way to stop it is to destroy the Dark Forces befor they use time for their own puroses,thought they won't go down without a fight....

if you have any questions at all just ask!
if you want to join just fill this out!
Race(Human,humanoid cyborg,supernatual being):
Looks:
Personality:
Occupation(job):
Side(good,evil,or undecided):

i hope people join!
remember if there is anything you want to know just send me a private message,i be happy to answer anything!
i'll post my character later.

Name(first and last):Saffire Solidor
Race(Human,humanoid cyborg,supernatual being):human
Looks:

000000s.jpg

Personality:is sweet,kind and gental most of the time.
Occupation(job):cyborg engineer,elemental summoner,time recollector
Side(good,evil,or undecided):undecided

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
This sounds good.

Name: Sleif Destati
Race: supernatual being
Looks: Tall 7'5, with light tanned skin. Shoulder length pure silver hair, and red piercing eyes. Wear a full body length black trench coat, with a single black spiked glove on his right hand.
Personality: Seems to have somewhat of a split personality. For most of the time, he is calm and collective in almost any situation. But whenever provoked, his mood completely changes to more of an insane and unpredictable attitude.
Occupation(job): Leader of the Dark Forces
Side(good,evil,or undecided): Evil

Akans

「moriya」
kewl, i'm thinking of joining, but i am really busy....
Question ~~ Is this an actual game/manga/ anime? Or is it original? Cuz I'm sure I heard the name somewhere...

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Name: Tianamonius
Race: Part Cyborg, part human, was brutally injured in an explosion.
Looks:
wind.jpg

Personality: Very quiet and unemotional. He is into getting the job done and never wants to waste time.
Occupation(job): Thief and Hacker
Side(good,evil,or undecided): Undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back