• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Strongest Org Member!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I also say Xaldin, he was harder to beat than any of the other members I faced in KH2. Though based on their levels in the Organization Xemnas is the strongest because he is "The Superior"

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
but they aren't asking which org member u like the best or which one had the best battle but who was stronger based on storyline. for example xaldin would probably be the strongest member because he was the hardest boss battle but he isn't because xemnas is strongest based on storyline.

Thats not exactly true. Because Xemnas had no special ability what so ever, only lightning sabers and after he's defeated he begs at the mercy of another power thats not his own (Kingdom hearts) to defeat his foe and he still LOST to TWO people. Marluxcia was also part of the plot and in that plot he was going to go against Xemnas and he knew he was stronger then him in every possible level. Laraxene agreed and join him in his plot. Even when Sora defeated him in battle he still use his own power to fight his foe and not rely on another power but his own.

Though based on their levels in the Organization Xemnas is the strongest because he is "The Superior"

What kinda Logic is that? Xemnas is the leader because he made ORG 13 and therefore gives him the right to be "The Superior", the numbers are not base on strength but on what order they joined with Roxas being the last member to join.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to say Xemnas, considering his element is Nothingness he can use every other members abilities. Not to mention his other forms you have to contend with such as the Dragon ship, his armored form and his Nothingness form, which I don't know a member alive who can survive that massive laser attack.

But on a serious not considering he can use everyone's own abilities against them I don't see how any of the other members could challenge him.

khlover7

I might return
Lexy-kun seems to be the strongest member since he lifts his tamohawk like nothing and in Re:CoM he sends Riku flying b4 he died

Apollo

Silver Member
Xemnas has to be the best. He is number 1, thus meaning he already got first place in the fight. Flawed logic

99% EbIL

Well ppl think why was Xemnas so strong at the last battle? first cuz its a fact that all final bosses are hard, second i think the giant heat in the sky (Kingdom Hearts) was used to boost his power, that's why sora ALONE defeated him the first time you fought him, then he goes to Kingdom Hearts and gets a MAGOR power boost, the only reason why he can use other org members powers because Its cool and makes him harder:p

fireflame

Xemnas because of that final lazer attack. None of the other organization members could possibly stand against that could they?

PhoenixFlame611

interms of standalone power, i this Saix was the strongest. u couldnt even really touch him when he went berserk. but if u look at the boos fight, Xaldin or Xemnas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back