• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The steal the cookie thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarikou

The place bewteen dream and reality, mind and matt
The rules are simple. There is a cookie that everyone here wants wants for them selves. The first person *me* steals from the cookie jar and hides it in anyway you can think of, and the next person does something to steal the cookie from ME, and hides it in their own way. (and so on and so forth...)

Lets... begin!

*steals cookie, hides under 5 mattressess.*

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I sleep on the mattresses, and through a few nights of bad sleep, notice that a cookie lies at the bottom of them all. I steal the cookie, and hide it up my ass.

Yeah bitches. Betcha really want that cookie now.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Uses Godly powers to make all underground areas collapse right before you enter your lair then trips you by placing a rock in front of you, causing you to drop cookie. Take Cookie and ascends to heaven

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I evaporate all the water in the ocean and replace it will fire so hot, it's white. Your rubber suit melts away, and I put the water back, extinguishing the fire. Your hand holding the cookie burned off, and your dropped the cookie. I surround the cookie in air bubble to keep it from getting soggy. It floats to surface. I steal it then run off to hell.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Get's out a giant , fire resistant crane, and plays that silly game where you pick the item up with a crane.

Fortunatly, I'm very good at that game, and someone gets the cookie. Quickly runs off, and place it in the middle of 1000 potatoe cannon's

Sends my friend in to eat the potatoes, because he loves them, thus, disposing of all the ammo.
I run in, grab the cookie, and eat it!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Buys a new cookie. gives it to ou then takes it away were i shove it in a huge pit of cow shit where time machines dont work.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Goes back in time and kills the cow that made the shit. Comes back and takes cookie and runs to the top of the Space Needle

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
kills the cow
YOU COW MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes marluxia's syctch and well attacks you for murdering a cow* CAUSE NOBODY MURDERS A COW UNDER ROA'S WATCH. NOBODY. >:C

*then steals the cookie from the mouse who that little boy gave a cookie to*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Summons Keyblade and reveals I'm Sora in disguise. Battles you for the cookie. WE both fall off teh Space Needle when we fight. I take the cookie in mid-air and then use glide to safety.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
*hops onto a harry potter broom stick, firebolt to be exact*

EXPELLEARMIUS! *knocks the cookie out of your hand and goes to retrieve it* *uses awesome seeker powers and catches it*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
AVADA CADABRA!!!
Hits you directly , but you survive with a scar on your forehead in the shape of a penis. You fall to teh ground while I laugh my ass off at your scar. You drop the cookie when you hit the ground. I take it and jump into my Gummmy Ship and fly into Space.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
AVADA CADABRA
lol

"WRONG SPELL!"

*luckly it's just a scare that's actually made out of sacred ash which would revive all my fainted pokemonb, if any were fainted*

*gets in the gummy ship with marly zexy and vexy and goes after you and attacks your gummy ship, destorying it, and grabbing the cookie once agaion*

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
freeze time and grab it from you were i hide it somewere deep in tokyo...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I watched you hide the cookie after taking it from teh guy below. I take it and freeze time and never unfreezes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back