• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora and Ventus Connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBlueSky

Website
www.youtube.com
Can anyone help articulate on the connection between Sora and Ventus? We know that Sora absorped Ventus' heart, but that can't be their only connection. Why did Ven pick Sora and how did he know his name? How did Sora know Ven's name? Why does Sora forget and what happens when Sora releases the hearts within him in Kingdom Hearts? Someone please help find the connection between them.

B

brosandi

Well, this is just what I've gathered thus far, based on what little I know:

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Ven said:
Yeah, my heart is missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

If that’s the case, then it’d be okay to connect it with my heart. Thus, yours and my hearts have come in contact. The incomplete heart is healed by the connecting of two people’s hearts.

So, in order for Ven to have a healed heart, he connected it with Sora's heart.

Ven said:
Inside that child, was a familliar place, where light was overflowing…. Our hearts have a part that’s not enough, born at the same time.

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

(This is just my thoughts, I don't know if this is how it really is)

But throughout the game, Ven's connection with Sora allows him to be an acting force and what not. Then, for whatever reason, he looses this connection (which is why he can't wake up) In the end, he asks Sora if he can join with his heart once more, and go back to sleep.

Ven said:
Is it okay if I become one with your heart again?

Sora says yes, and then Ven's broken heart connects with Sora's again, and through the two hearts, they have a healed one. However, instead of this healed heart residing in Ven like it had throughout the game, it instead went into Sora, and Ventus went back to sleep (aka the lifeless body in the Chamber of Waking).

This is how i think the connection works, based on what i know of the beginning, and the ending. But, obviously, I haven't played the game yet, so, i could be wrong.

B

brosandi

That I don't know.

Perhaps when Sora's heart healed Ven's, it was essentially giving Ven some of Sora's own darkness. All the while, Vanitas, was still absorbing the darkness that entered Ven. So, while Vanitas was originally made of just Ven's darkness, he grew to absorb the darkness that Sora was giving Ven in order to sustain Ven's heart.

In the end, Vanitas looked like Sora because he was comprised of Sora's darkness.

Just shooting in the dark though...

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Perhaps it was just the possession of Ven's heart that shaped Sora's appearance as he grew older?

X

Xarclyon

Well, this is just what I've gathered thus far, based on what little I know:

Ven was given a new heart, that was born at the same time as Sora's. However, since the darkness of Ven's heart was extracted and used to create Vanitas, Ven's heart was missing something.

Ven realizes this, and the voice in his Awakening replies with:

So, in order for Ven to have a healed heart, he connected it with Sora's heart.

So, Ven had made a connection with the boy, because his heart had not be enough on its own (what with his darkness, an important part of a heart, having left him). So, by connecting their two hearts, he was able to have a healed heart, that was essentially complete.

(This is just my thoughts, I don't know if this is how it really is)

But throughout the game, Ven's connection with Sora allows him to be an acting force and what not. Then, for whatever reason, he looses this connection (which is why he can't wake up) In the end, he asks Sora if he can join with his heart once more, and go back to sleep.

Sora says yes, and then Ven's broken heart connects with Sora's again, and through the two hearts, they have a healed one. However, instead of this healed heart residing in Ven like it had throughout the game, it instead went into Sora, and Ventus went back to sleep (aka the lifeless body in the Chamber of Waking).

This is how i think the connection works, based on what i know of the beginning, and the ending. But, obviously, I haven't played the game yet, so, i could be wrong.
I have beaten the game with Ven and I don't remember him saying those things. Its very possible that I don't remember but it dosn't even ring a bell.

Gram

Banned
Awards
after vanitas was made ven connected his heart with new born sora's to stabilize himself, years later ventus defeats vanitas destroying the x-blade and injuring his heart once again (this time far more badly) and sometime after aqua left ven in CO young sora took ven into his heart so ven could heal.

and vantias looks like sora cause thru ven vanitas is connected TO sora.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I have beaten the game with Ven and I don't remember him saying those things. Its very possible that I don't remember but it dosn't even ring a bell.
This thread is almost a year old and that was the Japanese translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back