• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_of_Dark

how come in KH and KH2 sora is falling out of the sky?(destiny islands it looks like metorites falling)does that mean he doesnt need a gummi ship to travel sense he has the power of the sky?

kairi:"they share the same sky,one sky one destiny"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
yeah it could just be a symbol like what Hikari713. now what that symbol means well thata i have no clue it could mean that as a Keyblader the fate of the worlds rest upon you i dont know

ifly

Awards
hey really good theory...but i cant say the same about kh II ending...sora is falling with riku :D

and about the wing abilitie its possible but both kh I start and kh I ASAS sora is flying with closed eyes like hes sleeping...HOW CAN HE FLY WHEN HES SLEEPING???

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i have no clue maybe he isnt really sleeping but just trying to take in the matter at hand and the sky is just how big the threat is i dont know

Lexias08

Its cause they went through the door to light it took them to their home world really fast

how come in KH and KH2 sora is falling out of the sky?(destiny islands it looks like metorites falling)does that mean he doesnt need a gummi ship to travel sense he has the power of the sky?

kairi:"they share the same sky,one sky one destiny"

okay, some people got here first but here is the long story short...

The first Kh game opening was foreshadowing the events at the end of kh2. So, remember in the kh op, Sora is in the water, then he WALKS OVER TO KAIRI ON THE SHORE!!! It is just like that in the kh2 ending.

Also, about Sora falling, in the first KH op, he sees himself fall, then falls, too. When he falls, he closes his eyes. That explains why eyes are closed. Plus, he was falling at about the speed of a meteor. Would you want you're eyes open?

I figured this out right when I saw the ending. I was like "oh, those people are pretty smart..."

Apollo

Silver Member
yeah it could just be a symbol like what Hikari713. now what that symbol means well thata i have no clue it could mean that as a Keyblader the fate of the worlds rest upon you i dont know

ya that is what i agree with too!:thumbsup:

shadow_of_light

wait, so if he was dreaming about what would happen at the end of kh2, could he have another series of dreams or something that will happen later again? if thats possible, despite the fact that lightning doesn't exactly strike twice.

KeyMaker

Well you are right in a way. He does not need the gummi ship anymore, but it's not because he can fly. It's because he can now open the door to light which allows him to travel to any world.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
wait, so if he was dreaming about what would happen at the end of kh2, could he have another series of dreams or something that will happen later again? if thats possible, despite the fact that lightning doesn't exactly strike twice.

Could all of this have a connection to the Room of Sleep from Final Mix? And a connection to the line 'Birth by Sleep'. Probably not. I don't know, it's just a thought. But I do agree that it was foreshadowing.

Everto

So you think there's a connnection between Sora sleeping and flying and the line Birth by Sleep? Interesting. I think that birth by sleep has a different meaning though. Heartless are discarded hearts, nobodies are discarded bodies. But in one of the Ansem Reports (KH2), he says that a person has a body, soul, and heart. Sora already did the heartless thing (heart), he has/had a nobody (body). But what about his soul? During his sleep in the pod, what happened to his soul? I think that birth by sleep ties into the third part of a person, the soul, and it also ties very closely with memory.

P.S. Both Namine and Roxas were born when Sora and Kairi "slept", aka lost their hearts. They are supposedly special nobodies. Hmmm. Birth by sleep?

V

V.A.T.13

Well Sora does mean sky...
I think Kairi's quote may be foreshadowing. :'o

Apollo

Silver Member
ya it does!
kairi means water, riku means earth or something like that,

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Falling from the sky is a way of transportation from different worlds.
1) Riku and Sora went through the world border like meteors.
2) Kairi came to the islands on the night of the meteor shower.
3) The sparkles and stuff that fall down are gummi blocks.
Nomura said so himself. [link]
Simple as that. =D

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
okay, some people got here first but here is the long story short...

The first Kh game opening was foreshadowing the events at the end of kh2. So, remember in the kh op, Sora is in the water, then he WALKS OVER TO KAIRI ON THE SHORE!!! It is just like that in the kh2 ending.

Also, about Sora falling, in the first KH op, he sees himself fall, then falls, too. When he falls, he closes his eyes. That explains why eyes are closed. Plus, he was falling at about the speed of a meteor. Would you want you're eyes open?

I figured this out right when I saw the ending. I was like "oh, those people are pretty smart..."

It's a good theory but I don't think its foreshadowing because when Nomura made KHI he wasn't expecting to make a sequel he didn't expect for the game to be so popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back