• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadow next to Ven in Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
Not very nice. Not a good way to prove an argument either. Didn't notice that this beach was the one across Destiny Island, connected to the land where the Islanders live. This could mean the shadow could be [normal] Riku's. They might have traveled back in time very much in the same way Squall traveled back in time in FF8, using some form of unnatural power...Organization 13 perhaps? They did have relations with both Riku and Roxas.

KeybladeWielder7

I think that it could be either the DS or Aqua but i mostly think that it is Aqua from the body shape and who knows its Nomura we're talking about it could be anyone! lol

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
They might have traveled back in time very much in the same way Squall traveled back in time in FF8, using some form of unnatural power.

Oh lord. Enough of the time travel.
Ven, this was posted seconds ago......you're quiiiiiick!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Not very nice. Not a good way to prove an argument either. Didn't notice that this beach was the one across Destiny Island, connected to the land where the Islanders live. This could mean the shadow could be [normal] Riku's. They might have traveled back in time very much in the same way Squall traveled back in time in FF8, using some form of unnatural power...Organization 13 perhaps? They did have relations with both Riku and Roxas.

The picture was just a joke. No harm intended. =P

As for the time travel thing. No. This has been discussed many many times. Kh has never had anything to do with Time travel before, and there is no span of time where Riku isn't accounted for where he could travel through time.

Kh1: With Maleficent and being taken over by Xehanort's heartless, eventually becoming one with him for a while until he was locked behind the DtD with Riku

CoM: Found his way out of the DtD and into Castle oblivion's basement, where he fought his way up to Namine, and decided that he himself would fight out what was left of Xehanort's heartless.

Kh2: Riku separates from Mickey to help Ansem the Wise with his plans because he thinks it will help awaken Sora. Shortly into Kh2, after fighting Roxas, he gains the looks of Xehanort's heartless, whose hair looks nothing like Riku's, so therefore, he could not have time traveled any time after that, because the next time he becomes Riku, he no longer has the Organization coat and remains with Sora until they return to DI.

Therefore. The shadow is not Riku. And he did not time travel. The Organization never have had the power of "time travel" and it wouldn't make much sense to add it in now.

AndyCloseEyes

The picture was just a joke. No harm intended. =P

As for the time travel thing. No. This has been discussed many many times. Kh has never had anything to do with Time travel before,

Except for Timeless River. But yeah. No time travel anymore. That door was special and implanted.

Therefore. The shadow is not Riku. And he did not time travel. The Organization never have had the power of "time travel" and it wouldn't make much sense to add it in now.

I've always been fascinated with the idea that Luxord could time travel. Lol, sorry, I'm giving SE Aqua bad ideas....

You did, however, leave out that we still don't know what happened to Riku before he left Mickey, which will be explained in 358/2 Days and Coded. However, going back to appear in one little scene is utterly ridiculous.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Except for Timeless River. But yeah. No time travel anymore. That door was special and implanted.

Yes. That door was created for a reason and by Merlin. Who performed magic to get it there. Doubt Riku spawned some big door.

I've always been fascinated with the idea that Luxord could time travel. Lol, sorry, I'm giving SE Aqua bad ideas....

I've thought about that before too. But I think he's limited to stopping it and all that jazz. He doesn't really use his element too much. o_O; Well I doubt Riku would just walk up to Luxord and ask him to send him back for no apparent reason yknow? Thats another thing. Why would Riku want to go back in time? It's completely random and out of place to say that it's him.

Riku: Yo Luxord, can you send me back say..oh I dunno about 10 years to my island home? Just for sh**ts and giggles?
Luxord: Why sure, my friend! *kerPOOF*
Riku: =O! You look like Roxas! *end scene*

Nah. Doubtful. XD

You did, however, leave out that we still don't know what happened to Riku before he left Mickey, which will be explained in 358/2 Days and Coded. However, going back to appear in one little scene is utterly ridiculous.

Well nothing "happened" to him. He just left Mickey to go with Ansem the Wise. That's the impression I got. But yes. Like I said above. Riku would have no reason to go back. It would be completely random and unexplainable. What reason would he have to go back?

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Lmao.

Riku: Oh hey!It's Roxas..Wait a minute..
Ven: It's Ven you stupid son of a B*tch!!!
Riku: Whatever Roxas..Whatever.
Ven: I KILL YOU!

Thus the end of Riku...Later on Luxlord comes along and laffs at Riku's dead body.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
^ Lmao.

Riku: Oh hey!It's Roxas..Wait a minute..
Ven: It's Ven you stupid son of a B*tch!!!
Riku: Whatever Roxas..Whatever.
Ven: I KILL YOU!

Thus the end of Riku...Later on Luxlord comes along and laffs at Riku's dead body.

Hah. Nice. XD Ven is Achmed the Dead Terrorist. ;D Jeff Duham. Comedian. Yeah. XD That was great.

AndyCloseEyes

Riku: Yo Luxord, can you send me back say..oh I dunno about 10 years to my island home? Just for sh**ts and giggles?
Luxord: Why sure, my friend! *kerPOOF*
Riku: =O! You look like Roxas! *end scene*

Nah. Doubtful. XD

Hahahaha! :D

Woah....three new posts after I post this above me......Ven's was funny, too!

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Simmer down there.Lol..I was proving a point, with the help of Twilight Prince...Well actually More like I was trying to be funny for no apparent reason..Wow.I'm lame.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
SPAM!

Let's get back to speculation...

Twas only a joke. It happens sometimes. Not all threads stay 100% on topic all the time. I still vote the DS. I could see it being Aqua, but i'm kinda hoping it's the DS so we can have some idea as to his and Ven's relationship yknow? Bottom line though. Not. Riku.

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
This is very...difficult. Suppose it is Aqua; what would be her reason to meet Roxas, a Nobody of Sora. Suppose it is Ven; what would be his reason, and so on. [I know it's not Riku already.]

btw, what's this 'DS' mean? The kh for the DS or something else?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
This is very...difficult. Suppose it is Aqua; what would be her reason to meet Roxas, a Nobody of Sora. Suppose it is Ven; what would be his reason, and so on. [I know it's not Riku already.]

btw, what's this 'DS' mean? The kh for the DS or something else?

o.o; I sincerely hope you're joking. That isn't Roxas. It's Ven. We don't know why he's on DI, but that's Ven. It's a screenshot from BBS. And the DS stands for the Dark soldier. The guy in REd and black armor from the secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back