• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadow next to Ven in Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hi Guys.

http://www.gamed.nl/messages/55301.png
I was wondering of this shadow next to Ven. Its actually look like Riku, because the hairs. But its in the past so it cant be Riku, cuz he is a child and he cant be so tall, and it isnt Terra, Terra has a part of his armor on his left shoulder, and you will recognize it, but there is nothing on the left shoulder.
Probably it is Aqua.
The Hair looks like from a woman. What you think?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol This has been brought up many times, The fact of the mater is that we wont know untill we get the game

Blue

home is where the heart is
I do think the shadow is either Terra or Aqua,it can't be Riku.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Terra kann es nicht sein weil er hat an seiner linken Schulter noch einen Teil seiner Rüstung, und man würde es am Schatten erkennen, bei Ven ist es das Gleiche, er hat auch noch was von seiner Rüstung und das kann man auch noch am Schatten erkennen. Entweder ist es noch eine unbekannte Gestalt, oder es ist Aqua ;)

btw. I just explain her something about Terras wears, nothing special you need to know ^^

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
...yeah, it looks a lot like Riku, but if I had to make a guess based on the characters we know now, then it would most likely be Aqua, but we won't know until we get the game....

Blue

home is where the heart is
Terra kann es nicht sein weil er hat an seiner linken Schulter noch einen Teil seiner Rüstung, und man würde es am Schatten erkennen, bei Ven ist es das Gleiche, er hat auch noch was von seiner Rüstung und das kann man auch noch am Schatten erkennen. Entweder ist es noch eine unbekannte Gestalt, oder es ist Aqua ;)

btw. I just explain her something about Terras wears, nothing special you need to know ^^
Oh well,then I suppose it can only be Aqua ;D

Or a new character,who knows.

shadow15

Okay i'm guessing it's Aqua not Terra,DS or Riku because if you've seen a picture of Aqua good enough and you look closely you can see it's Aqua,besides that what does it say at the bottom of the picture anyways?

V

V.A.T.13

It says "because he is my friend, I want to be erased" or "I'm not dependable so rase me"
Depnds on what translation you read...

sorassoul

I dont think its aqua because from most scans it appears that aqua barely has any contact with the other 2, I think it might be DS.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
ImageShack - Hosting :: 55301ie1.png

Everyone who thinks the shadows is rikus come here^^^^^, I have avidence it is!!!!

lol that was utterly hilarious!!!

I say it's either Aqua or D.S I know this has been brought up countless times but I'm pretty sure the figue is female. Then again we only have to look at Axel to know that figures can be confusing :confused:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
lol that was utterly hilarious!!!

I say it's either Aqua or D.S I know this has been brought up countless times but I'm pretty sure the figue is female. Then again we only have to look at Axel to know that figures can be confusing :confused:

OMG funny!_______________

VEN.23

u no it would be so messed up if somehow axels somebody was a girl ...jk

but i think it could b mayb aqua or ds also

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I think it's Aqua... Speaking of the pic, I just noticed, Ven's armband-thingy is black and white checkers, just like the one on Roxas' wrist. I wonder if that's a sign of their connection.

Edit: there is a difference, though, the lines above and below the two rows of checkers are different colors. Ven (White) Roxas (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back