• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadow next to Ven in Destiny Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ IT can't be either of THEM! Axel, doesn't exist. Riku is only 5 in the game! Although the sun could've had something to do with it...But still unlikely!

Charlie K

Back in Business
You mean the Xehanort that we don't think exist yets?Or the BALD Master Xehanort.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
^ Lol, I WAS gunna say!Dumb!Lol..Yea, Zomg Axel exist back then!Goodie!..

Well, how do we know Axel didn't exist back then? Pardon me if I'm forgetting something.....

The shadow, though. It is not Axel.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Well, how do we know Axel didn't exist back then? Pardon me if I'm forgetting something.....

The shadow, though. It is not Axel.
Im with you, its definately not Axel, because if Axel is staying, he keep his hand everytime up to his head, ya really! =)
XIII_Order_08_Axel.png

The Shadow looks Riku very simular, Riku is holding his hands everytime stiff, and DS too.
We never seen Aqua before, so we cant tell you how she look yet.
74.jpg

Awards
Well, I think it is Terra because it DOES look like him if you look hard enough. The saggy boob? It looks to me like a bracer of some sort (arm armor). And Terra is pretty skinny. Every KH hero is. (We never do see them eat...)

I used to think it was Aqua BTW. But it looks like Terra to me. Though Aqua and Ven are friends as evidenced by the secret movie which is something that happens in BBS.

Roxas151

I say it's Terra, people say it can't be since he has the armor on him but this seems to take place later in the game so chances are he could have lost it. It's not like the guy can't take it off of him. It could possibly be the beginning to before he gets it. Just a though but I know it must be Terra, there are to many screens and statemens that involve them on destiny islands together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back