• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the sadess i felt bout xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

I accidentally read the spoilers before I got the game, but even though I knew what was gonna happen to her, I was still quite upset when she 'died'. She just seemed really cute and innocent, and I felt bad for her when she found out she was a mere puppet and not even a Nobody...

And I regretted calling her a bitch during her boss fight :tongue:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Whether or not she can be called a Nobody or not is debatable. The Replicas were considered Nobodies to begin with, albeit "artificial", but along the way it was doubted whether or not they fit the bill as it seemed they had more than just the capacity to feel, they had Hearts (as shown in CoM through Repliku)

WwhiptailwW

I guess... but I actually felt bad for her when she found out that she was ultimately being controlled all along

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being controlled has nothing to do with what kind of existence she is. Roxas is an honest to god Nobody until they want to confirm he has his own Heart at least, with the Keyblade, but they still toyed around with him more than enough.
She was going through the motions Repliku did when he found out again he was a replica. I doubt it would've been that much of an issue had she known from the start, much like how he didn't seem to care at first.

Rix

:)
Awards
Someone spoiled the game for me before I played it, so I knew she was gonna die in the end. But I didn't watch her death scene until I played the game. And it was really sad.Tried to hold my tears back. But when she said that she was glad she met Roxas and then Oh, and Axel of course, I cried. I just loved how she cared about the both of them and she was a really sweet character.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really didnt cry, her death wasnt close to how Zack fair's was. but enough about ff7.

i must say i didnt xpect her to go like that

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I knew she was going to disappear (not because of spoilers or anything... but because, why else would she not show up or be mentioned in KH2? D:), but even when I knew what was going to happen, I cried so bad. XD; I've never, EVER cried so much over any form of movie, book, game, show, etcetc, so... yeahhhhhh. Xion's probably my absolute favourite character now (sorries Sora-kun!! DD:), and her disappearing made me incredibly depressed and sad. ...yeah, i was depressed because of a CHARACTER. SHUSH. D:< Her theme didn't help anything, either! (...yes, i'm just a little emotional. XD; I actually don't cry that much, though. This was just onnnne exception.)

Annnnd how do people think she's a mary-sue? o__0; She's probably one of the only girl characters in KH who actually had character development. Going from an introverted person (though, that seems more to blame on the fact that she wasn't really 'her own person' yet) to someone who would sacrifice herself just to keep everything she cares about safe and even smile the whole time she talked about having to disappear. How is that not character development? :< If anything, KAIRI ISH THE MARY-SUE. Seriously, no character development there. Juuuuuust a plot device.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Annnnd how do people think she's a mary-sue? o__0; She's probably one of the only girl characters in KH who actually had character development. Going from an introverted person (though, that seems more to blame on the fact that she wasn't really 'her own person' yet) to someone who would sacrifice herself just to keep everything she cares about safe and even smile the whole time she talked about having to disappear. How is that not character development? :< If anything, KAIRI ISH THE MARY-SUE. Seriously, no character development there. Juuuuuust a plot device.

she collected sea shells from many worlds something similar to kairi's habbit of doing in destiny islands. and no sacrificing one self for friends isnt saying much. personality wise, there was not much "development" nothing "original" came out of her. in the beginning she was a mindless zombie and when her "character" developed it was turned to a simple friendly girl. She basically acted like female sora. maybe if you saw all those street fighter movies or any other movie that had a character that isnt suppose to exist and you knew that charcter will die, than you would see all the basic elements xion has in common with.

do you even know what a mary sue is? theres more to it than what you imply.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
she collected sea shells from many worlds something similar to kairi's habbit of doing in destiny islands.

I can't really blame her in light of her plot. And she pulled it off better than Kairi did, imo.

and no sacrificing one self for friends isnt saying much.

... o_O;

personality wise, there was not much "development" nothing "original" came out of her.

Seeing how Nomura confirmed she's nothing like anyone else, I'd call that original.

in the beginning she was a mindless zombie and when her "character" developed it was turned to a simple friendly girl. She basically acted like female sora.

O_O;;; hardly. She was effectively the voice of reason inside their little group, doing her best to balance out the two opposing sides.
She also ended up breaking away, sadly. Sora never would've done that.

maybe if you saw all those street fighter movies-

This is where I stopped listening to you.

do you even know what a mary sue is? theres more to it than what you imply.

Yes. KH2 Kairi.
Xion is anything but a Mary Sue. I wish people'd stop calling anything they dislike a Mary Sue.
And inb4 "you hate Kairi and you call her a Mary Sue" - in KH2. She wasn't one in KH1.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can't really blame her in light of her plot. And she pulled it off better than Kairi did, imo.

... o_O;

Seeing how Nomura confirmed she's nothing like anyone else, I'd call that original.

O_O;;; hardly. She was effectively the voice of reason inside their little group, doing her best to balance out the two opposing sides.
She also ended up breaking away, sadly. Sora never would've done that.

that's not much of a confirmation on nomura's part, but what the heck, let's just count it. and again, she hardly had real character development, she wasnt so unique. being reason really isnt much, that's something sora and roxas already had. she ends up breaking away. wow that is sometihng sora would never do......sarcastic of course...but you know what i mean. she was a replica, of course eventually she would have to break away.

as for mary sue, kairi does appear to be one in kh2, though in kh1 she did have a good start at character development but due to her kidnapping and her heart being removed, we didnt have a chance to see her develop into a full-fledge character. she was just a by-standard in kh1 and in kh2 her level of importance dropped.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Her character got much better exponentially, you really start to feel for her sacrifice around the part she meets with Namine.

Riku191

seriously if they wanna bring her back plus some others..hurry up and make some KH smash bros? lol hell they already did it for FF

thekingdomkeeper

ty anagram :p
i think we can all agree tho she did leave a big impact and tbh is really the back bone of the game
we all thought it was roxas's stroy but it turned out 2 b more bout xion than anything
i just hope they do bring her bac theres alot more they can do with her ;3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Them bringing her back would be washing her sacrifice down the toilet. Though I do believe there's enough they can do with her without bringing her back out of Sora.
I'd settle for even seeing her face on the painted glass, say, like in Riku's Destati when they decide to show it to us. He wouldn't have to remember her, just see her face on the painted glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back