• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the sadess i felt bout xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingdomkeeper

okay im new btw 2 khinsider
i have always loved kh i always do regular check ups on khi 2 c whats happenin so i dont lose track of the game :D
when i first saw xion i knew she was going to be a expendable char but getting to nearer to the end of the game i got so much more attached
when she died i actually felt really bad
did anyone else feel the same 4 the puppet im jw :(

okay im new btw 2 khinsider
i have always loved kh i always do regular check ups on khi 2 c whats happenin so i dont lose track of the game :D
when i first saw xion i knew she was going to be a expendable char but getting to nearer to the end of the game i got so much more attached
when she died i actually felt really bad
did anyone else feel the same 4 the puppet im jw :(

i personally hated her. she was a bitch, takin my keyblade and shit.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Yes and no. She chose her fate, so it's really not as sad.

She's not an amazing character, but I like her.
Noich said:
i personally hated her. she was a bitch, takin my keyblade and shit.
:v. Just :v

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I cried when she died ;_; I adore her to death. Easily the best female character in the series thus far.
The thing is with all the conspiracy theories I have about how she relates to BBS beyond the Ven-look, and how she might've had to do with Riku wielding to begin with let alone Duel Wielding when he met Kairi and felt something akin to a long lost Memory resurfacing inside him, I hardly believe she's as irrelevant to the future of the series as some might like to believe.
Nomura said bringing her back would be difficult. I agree.
However, Sora was supposed to forget Namine but we all saw in the FM+ how that ended up (in no small part thanks to Xion having his Memories from Castle Oblivion which she also gave back through Roxas, no doubt). Xion has enough substance to her to not remain forgotten forever, even if she does remain absorbed inside Sora.

MasterLukeS

I too, was very sad when Xion passed. Bringing her back wouldn't do justice to her character. I could see them mentioning her or something to that effect. However, any way to bring her back as a main/supporting character seems silly to me. Fanservice is not always the best thing for a good story.

MasterLukeS

Heh, Days was good fanservice, Maleficent coming back was bad fanservice! LOL DONT THINK ABOUT HER OR SHE'LL COME BACK LOLWUT??

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
o noes she's ded!

Get over it. Instead of feeling sad about Xion dying, spend your death-thinking time wishing Sora would die already.

But at least she's destroyed Akuroku.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I was very close to crying when she died to be honest. She's easily my favorite character of the series. I like to see a female who's finally not really the damsel in distress. I mean she could be to some people, but not so much to me. I mean it's just like what er... brave little toaster said

it was her choice

Riku191

I cried when she died ;_; I adore her to death. Easily the best female character in the series thus far.
The thing is with all the conspiracy theories I have about how she relates to BBS beyond the Ven-look, and how she might've had to do with Riku wielding to begin with let alone Duel Wielding when he met Kairi and felt something akin to a long lost Memory resurfacing inside him, I hardly believe she's as irrelevant to the future of the series as some might like to believe.
However, Sora was supposed to forget Namine but we all saw in the FM+ how that ended up (in no small part thanks to Xion having his Memories from Castle Oblivion which she also gave back through Roxas, no doubt). Xion has enough substance to her to not remain forgotten forever, even if she does remain absorbed inside Sora.

cant bring her back , xion was made up of soras memories so we'd have 2 open him up and go find her again? lol

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
cant bring her back , xion was made up of soras memories so we'd have 2 open him up and go find her again? lol

She wasn't made up of Sora's Memories. They were a key component to her, yes, but if she was made up of only Sora's Memories, Nomura wouldn't have had a reason to say she acted nothing like Kairi as the Kairi Sora knew and Xion would've been one and the same. She was her own person that grew out of that base.
Memories of her still remain in Sora's Heart (brought in by Roxas), inside Riku's Heart, and arguably inside Lea's if they ever want to bring him back, which they probably will. And to top it all, a part of her still remains inside Roxas and hence inside Sora. It was the part that got Roxas to throw Riku the Oblivion, the one that begged Riku to stop Roxas from committing suicide, and that reassured Roxas just as she was fading away from his Memories that she'd still always be there - much like Namine to Sora. And Sora ended up remembering Namine, no doubt in no small way thanks to Xion.

No one really expect Roxas and Namine to make a full comeback, but just like how they'll no doubt have references to them, Xion is just as likely a candidate to be mentioned, or at least implied. She has ties to Ven, to Roxas himself, to Sora, to Kairi, and lord only knows what's in store for Riku and his mysterious Wielding.
Don't bring her back. But they can just as easily reference her. It'll keep the fans happy without really causing too much damage inside the series as everyone could continue to forget her, only see the results of her existence.

thekingdomkeeper

thank you smile (and marly ;D) i just wanted 2 find sumone who felt the same
:( i cryed 2 when she died i cant stop listening to her theme on youtube gd bit of music
and your right bout they coul bring her back look what happend to namie sora did remmber he plus when roxas wass supposed 2 forget her b4 she died he remmbered who she was
we can always hope ;3

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I didn't really care when i heard that she dies, (seeing as i dont have the game). :cry::lol:

Diastyl

I cried when she died and got that REALLY weird feeling of shock when she said "I cant come back now" or something like that

At least she's better than Kairi, even if she was a Mary-Sue plot device (no point in denying it).......

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I didn't really feel much during this death scene. Not sure why, but it didn't affect me in any way. I felt bad for Roxas, who basically had the bonds he cared about severed, but i don't know. I don't get how people were crying over it. I'm not trying to be an asshole surprisingly, but I just... I dunno. I guess I just didn't get it.

Xion wasn't really a Mary Sue at all. It seemed like she was going to be, but she actually turned out to be an engaging character. I guess I just didn't think of her as a "person" and rather a missing piece of Roxas. I was actually a little annoyed at what she was - sapping strength away from Roxas. I like her as a character, but I didn't feel much when Roxas absorbed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back