• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roxie and Friends Fan-Club!!~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Yep, it is! :D

Yep, both please! :D I don't have the guide, but you do so I guess I'll have to save those for future uses. :3

Lol, well, that's what happens when we don't work out everyday outside and inside, you know? The reason I'm trying to get back to shape is because I'm aiming to become an Cop in the field. I know it'll be dangerous, but I have this strong need to help people out like Sora do.

Ugh, lol.. you just made me hungry.. xD I'll be back in a bit after I eat. xD

Isn't it amazing how much happiness can result from having a usable bathroom? XD Of course, a lot of people die from unsanitary conditions in some countries, so it really is something to be happy about.

Would you also like Aqua's exclusives since you're doing her next?

That's awesome! You really, really have to be in great shape though, they really put you through your paces. I think it's worth it in the end though ^_^

Okay, see you then =D

Edit: I gotta go for tonight. If I don't get to studying for real, I definitely will not be happy with my test tomorrow (in other words, I might get a B lol). People always talk to me like I don't do any work, but even if I do procrastinate some, I do put in a lot of hard work for these grades XD

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Isn't it amazing how much happiness can result from having a usable bathroom? XD Of course, a lot of people die from unsanitary conditions in some countries, so it really is something to be happy about.

Would you also like Aqua's exclusives since you're doing her next?

That's awesome! You really, really have to be in great shape though, they really put you through your paces. I think it's worth it in the end though ^_^

Okay, see you then =D

Edit: I gotta go for tonight. If I don't get to studying for real, I definitely will not be happy with my test tomorrow (in other words, I might get a B lol). People always talk to me like I don't do any work, but even if I do procrastinate some, I do put in a lot of hard work for these grades XD

It's super amazing to be exact!! xD

Sure!! :D Also Terra's too, just in case. :3

Very in tip top shape.. But that's something to look forward to. xD

I'm back now, lol. Darn it, lol. I missed you.. :/ but that's okay, I know you'll be back soon. You always do. :3

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Hello~ ^O^
Sorry I haven't been on recently. Have a slight cold right now, so once it's gone, I'll be back! :D

*Places an Apple on Roxie's head*
If you remove that, you'll turn into a RacoonKitty~ X3 <3

Okay, good night and have sweet dreams of KitKat taking over the world with her army of Super Kitties and Bunnies! Night~ 8D
*Crawls under the rug and disappears*

theirlosthearts

Awards
Here are Ven, Aqua, and Terra’s exclusive commands. I use the highest possibility combinations, but I mention if other combinations with lower success rates exist. If you want any of those, just ask. Also, I don’t list action or defense commands since most of those are default or easy to get. I do list the exclusive elemental (ie, damaging) evasion moves though. I hope this is helpful ^-^ ~

Ven’s Exclusive Commands:

Ars Arcanum - Aerial Slam Lv. 4 and Blitz Lv. 4 (there are some other possible combinations, but they only have 5-10% chance of success.)

Faith - Wind Raid Lv. 5 and Break Time Lv. 4

Fire Glide - Glide and either Firaga Lv. 4 or Fire Surge Lv. 3

Salvation - Wind Raid Lv. 5 and Curaga Lv. 4

Spark Raid - For 100%, Magnega Lv. 4 and either Freeze Raid Lv. 4 orTreasure Raid Lv. 4 (Some other combos with a 20% chance also exist.)

Thunder Roll - 80% chance: Dodge Roll Lv. 4 and either Stun Block Lv. 3, Thundaga Lv. 4, or Thunder Surge Lv. 4

Tornado - Aeroga Lv. 4 and Magnega Lv. 4 (some other 5-10% chance combinations also exist.)

Tornado Strike - Aeroga Lv. 4 and either Binding Strike Lv. 3 or Confusion Strike Lv. 3

Treasure Raid - Slot Edge Lv. 3 and either Magnet Lv. 3 or Magnera Lv. 3 or Strike Raid Lv. 3

Wind Raid - Aeroga Lv. 4 and either Freeze Raid Lv. 4 or Treasure Raid Lv. 4

Aqua’s Exclusive Commands:

Barrier Surge - Barrier Lv. 3 and either Fire Dash Lv. 3 or Stun Edge Lv. 3

D-Link Magnet - Magnera Lv. 3 and either Stopra Lv. 3 or Zero Gravira Lv. 3

Energy Magnet - Magnera Lv. 3 and either Cure Lv. 3 or Cura Lv. 3

Firaga Burst - The highest percent chance is 20%. All of the commands must be Lv. 3, and are as follows: Aeroga and Fira, Aeroga and Firaga, Aerora and Firaga, Slow and Firaga, Stopga and Firaga, and Stopra and Firaga.

Firewheel - Cartwheel Lv. 4 and either Firaga Lv. 4 or Fission Firaga Lv. 4 (You can also have a 90% chance by combining Cartwheel Lv. 4 and Fire Surge Lv. 3)

Glacier - Deep Freeze Lv. 5 and either Blizzaga Lv. 4 or Triple Blizzaga Lv. 4

Ice Barrage - Blizzaga Lv. 4 and either Mine Shield Lv. 4 or Mine Square Lv. 4

Magic Hour - These have a 90% chance of success: Barrier Surge Lv. 3 and Aeroga Lv. 4, or Zero Graviga Lv. 4 and Blitz Lv. 4

Munny Magnet - Magnera Lv. 3 and either Thundara Lv. 3 or Wishing Edge Lv. 3
Raging Storm - Fission Firaga Lv. 4 and Firaga Burst Lv. 5 (Quite a few 10% chance combinations also exist)

Seeker Mine - Any combination of Mine Shield Lv. 4, Mine Square Lv. 4, or Magnega Lv. 4

Thundaga Shot - These have an 85% chance of success: Thundaga Lv. 3 and either Firaga Lv. 3, Freeze Raid Lv. 3, or Strike Raid Lv. 3

Triple Blizzaga - Blizzaga Lv. 3 and either Blitz Lv. 3, Blizzara Lv. 3, or another Blizzaga Lv. 3

Triple Firaga - These have a 90% chance of success: Firaga Lv. 3 and either Blitz Lv. 3, Fira Lv. 3, or another Firaga Lv. 3

Wishing Edge - Barrier Surge Lv. 2 and Strike Raid Lv. 2, Barrier Surge Lv. 2 and Stun Edge Lv. 2, or Stun Edge Lv. 2 and Binding Strike Lv. 2

Terra’s Exclusive Commands:

Ars Solum - The highest chance of success combinations are 20%: any combination of Dark Haze Lv. 4, Stopga Lv. 4, or Sonic Blade Lv. 5 (Some 5% chance combinations also exist)

Brutal Blast - 70% chance: Mine Shield Lv. 3 and Stun Edge Lv. 3, Mine Square Lv. 3 and Binding Strike Lv. 3

Chaos Blade -80% chance: Sonic Blade Lv. 5 and Dark Haze Lv. 4

Dark Firaga - Firaga Lv. 4 and either Dark Haze Lv. 4 or Blackout Lv. 3

Dark Haze - Fire Dash Lv. 3 and Blackout Lv. 3, Fire Surge Lv. 3 and Zero Gravity Lv. 3, or Fire Dash Lv. 3 and Zero Gravira Lv. 3

Geo Impact - 70% chance: Two Brutal Blasts both at Lv. 4

Limit Storm - Brutal Blast Lv. 4 and either Binding Strike Lv. 3 or Confusion Strike Lv. 3

Meteor - Geo Impact Lv. 5 and Quake Lv. 5 (also some 10% combinations)

Meteor Crash - Fire Strike Lv. 3 and Brutal Blast Lv. 4, Quake Lv. 5 and Blitz Lv. 4

Quake - 90%: Brutal Blast Lv. 4 and either Zero Graviga Lv. 4 or Magnega Lv. 4 (also some 30% combinations)

Sacrifice - Warp Lv. 5 and either Dark Haze Lv. 4 or Poison Edge Lv. 3

Warp - Has 10% and 20% combinations. The 20% combinations are: Thundara Lv. 3 and Zero Gravira Lv. 3, two Zero Graviras both at Lv. 3, or Zero Gravira Lv. 3 and Zero Gravity Lv. 3

Windcutter - Aeroga Lv. 4 and either Binding Strike Lv. 3 or Confusion Strike Lv. 3

Zantetsuken - 80% chance: Stopga Lv. 4 and either Dark Haze Lv. 4 or Sonic Blade Lv. 5

I would have had this up last night, but my mom has started sleeping in my room while I sleep on the couch, leading to my mom coming in room to lie down about ten minutes before I finished typing this up. I finished typing it up, but since my parents don't know about my account, I couldn't actually post it. I hope it helps!

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh, that's awesome, Lost! Thank you so much! :D That's going to help me greatly, lol. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
Where is everybody?! ;_; this is getting boring..

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
*appears in a flash of holy light* Hi guys!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD *hugs Roxie tight* Guess who has cable/internet back? :D Me!!! ^^ *hugs all around* Roxie, your PSN name is KH_Austin, yes? And yes, I know Kagy's computer messed up. :( Hope she gets a new one soon. But at least I also have a phone to call her with. :3 How is everybody? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back