• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~The Roxas Hate-Club~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
What do you mean, 'what about you'?
You're my cuddly-Rali-poo ;w; you know I can't fall asleep without you. *huggles*

;w; *huggles*

And I was reminded of the chibi Saix picture where he's hugging a Demyx plushie. xD;

ReverseUnversed

Enough people for the world. So, yes, before yesterday, there were like, only 2 pages. The other day: 6 pages. This anti-club (Hate-club) is rapidly growing.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hate-clubs always sprout.

Cause Smile's the leader XD

Just kidding. I dislike Roxas too.

What's his problem, Xion was the one that held out the keyblade first at him, then he blames Axel when he defends him.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Sorry. Ok, I've got it spoilered.

Yep, the relationship is really quite a bit strained out of the ice cream sessions and if it did NOT involve Xion. Otherwise Roxas will always prioritize Xion ahead of Axel. Most of the time, anyway. He just can't understand that friendship should be equal.

ReverseUnversed

Yep, the relationship is really quite a bit strained out of the ice cream sessions and if it did NOT involve Xion. Otherwise Roxas will always prioritize Xion ahead of Axel.

Then, why didn't he kill Axel after leaving Organization XIII? Roxas just can't think twice before doing stuff... STUPID BLONDE FAG! :mad:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Roxas was kind of...

Slow.

He probably also felt some sense of camaraderie with Axel after all, no matter how much he hates him in the end. After all, Axel managed to make life in the Organization (at least for the first few months or so) less tedious and more fun, with his random comments. After that, he was just getting more and more disillusioned.

Simply put, he was just confused and didn't know what to do by then. Even if he wanted to kill Axel, it is unlikely he would have had the heart to do so (heheh, what a pun).

That's why.

Indecisiveness can cost you, as shown by KHII Roxas.

To be honest, it's just all those small events adding up that make me dislike Roxas. I don't mind his looks. I don't mind his personality. Just some few errors in him.

1. Lopsided friendship view with Axel and Xion.
2. Blaming the wrong guy.
3. Indecisiveness. In the end, even Xion realises that, resulting in, um, whatever happened/
4. Later becomes quite self-centred. Actually, he already was.

Those are pretty much why I dislike him.

Rix

:)
Awards
When Axel wasn't there, they both talked about him. But I have to wonder if it was just because Axel was there "first", and because Xion brought him up too XD;

Well. I have always noticed that it is Xion that brings him up all the time.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
AKUSHION! AKUSHION! :DDDD

I feel like I can't converse properly here because I haven't played through Days yet. D:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Played maybe a bit less than a third of it... But I've played only with my friend's DS. >: And now I haven't had the chance to play for a while... I really need my own DS. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back