• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Return of Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Want Roxas to Return

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden007

Since Roxas joined with Sora and "completed" him, I think it only be appropriate if Roxas returned in flashbacks.

See, they kind of messed up story. KHII was his only time to really be a character, and have a story of his own. So now that he fused with Sora, it would be impossible for him to make a return unless they were flashbacks, so he can't really come back in KHIII. Although, I would like him to come back. Having him as a summon or a drive form is a good idea too.

SilverRain

I like the idea of Roxas as a drive form, or maybe as a semi-character (but with the ability to use both keyblades and the ability to actually run when he fights). I'd like the idea of him coming back as a drive recovery form (sort of like another Mickey Mouse) if Sora was ever beaten in a drive form also. Since Roxas can sometimes leave Sora's body as a projection, it sort of makes a sense to have him come out when Sora's out cold, right?

Ether101

It is sort of hinted that he will still be around. we saw him appear again when sora came back to home. Besides sora did become whole again by the beginning of the game yet Roxas walks out of him and speaks with namine. Maybe roxas will find a way to become his own being. If he doesn't come back then thats fine by me, as long as riku teams up with sora through the whole of KH3. That would be cool to have sora, donald, goofy, and riku go to all the worlds together, could be interesting like sora introducing riku to hercules or aladdin etc.

No Sora & Kairi became truely whole in the lasted seine before the long Ximnes battal. Pi

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that it would be awesome of Roxas came back as a drive form. Maybe like one almost as good as final or he could be the new final form. I mean I am sure that they will most likely use flashbacks but still, if he could be used someway in the game I see this as the best and most... functional choice. Because he is a part of Sora now and I can't really see him becoming a "full" person again.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
That alone makes Roxas more of a sympathetic character. As soon as we get know him better, he has to go away forever. Hopefully they would atleast show flashbacks about him.

gosox333

SE cant just completly forget about him in the next game. i figure that he has to be back in KH3. and can somebody answer my question?. was roxas a full being while COM was going on?? cause he should have been created the moment sora was turned into a heartless. so that means sora and roxas can exist at the same time.

KHredhead06

I want Roxas to be in the game, just not in a 4 hour prologue like Kh2. Flashbacks would be good, or a drive/summon.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
speaking of four hour prologues, if they ever made a KH movie and had that long a prologue...my god, people would just leave and bash the movie, lol. I bet once they see the title come up they would think the movie is over. They would start to leave thinking "WOW that was nothing like the previews." Then suddenly mickey shows up and the people are like "WTF!!?" :laugh:

kiante

Roxas wasn't a whole being during CoM. He and Sora CAN exist at the same time, just like with any other nobody-human pair, just most of them don't because they stay as heartless.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I want him back only in flashbacks. I really did not care that much for his character. He was too much (obviously) like Sora. If he was in the game, a flash back would be cool. You basically already know what happens with him though- every time Sora and Kairi are together, so are Roxas and Namine

Josh

Silver Member
Id want him in the whole game so if you press a certain button sora will turn around youll be roxas.

Twinblades

i want him back but be a charcter like how riku is important but just a side charcter with important storyliness...that sounded weird but you know what i mean

KH2_Roxass

I want Roxas to be the main character in Kingdom Hearts 3. :toungesmile:

That's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back