• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Return of Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Want Roxas to Return

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Would you like it if Roxas returned in KH3? If so I got a few choices to choose from. I am thinking that after the whole prologue in KH2 I was hoping Roxas would show up again to help Riku and Sora battle Xemnas. Riku and Sora need a little more help but mickey and the others are gone. Suddenly Roxas pops out of Sora and soon the three keybladers join together and thats when you have the final boss battle with Xemnas. Once he is defeated Roxas goes back into Sora. That would have been a better ending for the character. Now because of how underused Roxas was, I hope he will return. What do you people think?

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I don't know what you mean by me being a video game to late. I believe there is a strong possiblity that Roxas could return without having Sora lose his heart. When I asked when he comes back as his own character he could come back and team with Sora, donald, and goofy. Together the four of them go to many worlds. I thought this would orignally happen in KH2.

KingdomSealer

i think it would be pretty important for Roxas to show up again, storywise and just because he should for like popularity and fan reasons. And yea summon is a good idea but not so much drive form. Roxas could appear as his Clear form like in the World that never was and fight with Sora and company which would be cool aswell. only time will tell what will be Roxas' future in KH3

Last edited:

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Yeah I always thought that maybe for storyline reasons and also fan reasons, Roxas is likely to come back but not Axel. I have seen people that really want Axel back but Namine and Roxas are more likely to come back.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldn't want him to have QUITE as large a role as in KHII (hence playable).. but I definately want him to be around. He's complete with Sora now.. so that interaction would be fun to see, as well with Namine.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I want him to come back only if it benefits the story. I wouldn't mind if he talked to Sora whenever Sora sleeps or meditates.

Ether101

I don't know what you mean by me being a video game to late. I believe there is a strong possiblity that Roxas could return without having Sora lose his heart. When I asked when he comes back as his own character he could come back and team with Sora, donald, and goofy. Together the four of them go to many worlds. I thought this would orignally happen in KH2.

1)Roxas is a part of Sora not a difrent person.

2)Sora is whole by the end of KH2 so Roxas can't come back.

Pi

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It is sort of hinted that he will still be around. we saw him appear again when sora came back to home. Besides sora did become whole again by the beginning of the game yet Roxas walks out of him and speaks with namine. Maybe roxas will find a way to become his own being. If he doesn't come back then thats fine by me, as long as riku teams up with sora through the whole of KH3. That would be cool to have sora, donald, goofy, and riku go to all the worlds together, could be interesting like sora introducing riku to hercules or aladdin etc.

E

Eternal Oblivion

i would agree that even though hes a favorite character, it still would make no sence to put him in KH3 but it would be cool if Tetsuya would make up something good

Khaston

I'd like him to return, but not as a full character but just as a presence, maybe Sora can talk to him inside somehow, or use him in battle.

Yea Drive/Summon/Limit is a really good idea

kiante

Yeah I always thought that maybe for storyline reasons and also fan reasons, Roxas is likely to come back but not Axel. I have seen people that really want Axel back but Namine and Roxas are more likely to come back.

Well, first, I think Axel is MUCH more likely to come back than them, after all, he's faked death before, and what better way for him to hide from the organization than to help Sora then pretend to die doing so.

Second, I would like Roxas to come back, and I think that he could, via those pods maybe. After all, he WAS converted into data, and if they could restore the data, they could copy it, and then convert it back into original matter. They could do the same thing with Ansem the Wise too, which would be good, cause he was awesome.

~Axel_Riku~

I think I would only want to see him in flashbacks really. Even though your other ideas sound really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back