• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The red Bandaged Ansem's real name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jatton7

In KH:Chain of Memories you meet him at the end of Reverse/Reberth mode. His name is DIZ.It is said that Mickey and the king have met. He is also refered to as the Superior of the Organization. I think he is the head of the Organization.

S King

.......................................... *thinks of best way to get his point across with minimum flameage*............................................................................................................................................................

Why? Why did you ask a question that many people know? Lots of people of played CoM, or have found out DiZ's name across the internet (like me). Anyway, we do know that he's trying to bring down the Org., seeing as Axel and DiZ don't seem to like each other.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
COM came out before the year 2004 for us in NA. Don't you think we figured that out by now? It's been about 8-9 months since the game came out, and you find out now who the Red Bandaged person is now? Where have you been? If you only found out about this now, I presume you still don't know about the Pirates of the Carribean world, that Sora has two new Drive forms, Kairi's new look, and Riku's new look. Seriously. You got to be kidding me.

S King

Thank you Kaizer, you understand that he is way behind on the news.

Jatton7

Then tell the people who run this site to update Ansems name.I am American.I just thought this site didn't know.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Jatton7 said:
Then tell the people who run this site to update Ansems name.I am American.I just thought this site didn't know.

I swear,n00bs these days. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS! THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS! THIS NEWS IS 8 MONTHS OLD! Will a mod close this.

d_fallen_1

Jatton7 said:
Then why do we see him talking to Axel in the KH2 trailer?

for one thing, axel seem to be a loner that want "his" mission accomplish. the unknown that diz was talking to is more than likely to be riku

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
ansem is not disz but he is diz there names r diffrent i cnt belive some one made a stupid topic like this diz is trying to overthrow the org. geez

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Stop all this flamming. Yes this is old jatton. All of the things you said were already confirmed. But you need to brush up on your information before you post.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Yeah, just go to the site, read the news, watch the videos, play the games, then you'll be up-to-date.

Now lets close this thread.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
keyblademaster42 said:
For god sakes stop picking on a new person for asking a stupid question once in a while. Just remember you were all nOObs once to

We were all NEWBS, or most of us when we started. A n00bs is someone who acts all bigshot and thinks they know everything, even though they are wrong.

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

biglipsxi said:
ansem is not disz but he is diz there names r diffrent i cnt belive some one made a stupid topic like this diz is trying to overthrow the org. geez
in reality, there are two ansems among use, the heartless ansem and the nobody ansem. in ismore than likely the reason why the nobody changed his name becasue he thought he wasn't ansem anymore, just a nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back