• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The reason why....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingXehan0rt

Hi everybody, I am new and I wanted to talk about one off the mysteries off Kingdom Hearts.

The reason why Xemnas didn't used the keyblade.

I rememberd one off the mysteries form BBS Ultima about Xemnas. And I think that Xemnas didn't used it, so that organization XIII never would suspect the fact that nobodies could grow harts.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Interesting idea, and keeping in mind that in order to wield a Keyblade you have to have a heart, this makes even sense.

Xammag

They could have just straight up told the nobodies they had hearts, but that they were searching for their memories or something else made up, since Xemnas using the keyblade would have eliminated the whole need for Roxas, Sora, and Xion.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They could have just straight up told the nobodies they had hearts, but that they were searching for their memories or something else made up, since Xemnas using the keyblade would have eliminated the whole need for Roxas, Sora, and Xion.

That would go directly against what Xemnas actually wanted. If the Nobodies had been told they can grow new hearts, they would have actively tried to do so and develop an own, independent heart (like Roxas and Axel did) that would cement their independence. Xemnas and Xigbar wanted them to remain without (or at least underdeveloped new) hearts so they could be turned into Xehanort-clones.

Also, every nobody except Roxas (who became an own person because of it) had their memories as they all remembered who the were as humans. So this won't work anyways.
The main goal for Xemnas and Xigbar was to keep them as empty and underdeveloped as possible in order for them to be turned into Xehanort-clones and also to ensure their continued allegiance to the Organization.

Xammag

That would go directly against what Xemnas actually wanted. If the Nobodies had been told they can grow new hearts, they would have actively tried to do so and develop an own, independent heart (like Roxas and Axel did) that would cement their independence. Xemnas and Xigbar wanted them to remain without (or at least underdeveloped new) hearts so they could be turned into Xehanort-clones.

Also, every nobody except Roxas (who became an own person because of it) had their memories as they all remembered who the were as humans. So this won't work anyways.
The main goal for Xemnas and Xigbar was to keep them as empty and underdeveloped as possible in order for them to be turned into Xehanort-clones and also to ensure their continued allegiance to the Organization.

If they all kept their memories, wouldn't Xigbar and those turned against their will remember that it was against their will and be suspicious of Xemnas?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If they all kept their memories, wouldn't Xigbar and those turned against their will remember that it was against their will and be suspicious of Xemnas?

Braig was in league with Xehanort the whole time and actually helped to form the plan. It was stated numerous times that the members of the Organization retained their memories of their former lives with Roxas being the only exception due to Sora being saved by Kairi.

No one (except Xigbar and maybe Saix) knew that they should have been turned into Xehanort-clones, so there was nothing to be suspiciuous of regarding Xemnas.

Xammag

Braig was in league with Xehanort the whole time and actually helped to form the plan. It was stated numerous times that the members of the Organization retained their memories of their former lives with Roxas being the only exception due to Sora being saved by Kairi.

No one (except Xigbar and maybe Saix) knew that they should have been turned into Xehanort-clones, so there was nothing to be suspiciuous of regarding Xemnas.

The opening cutscene of 3D is Braig getting stabbed unknowingly by Xehanort. Whether they were in league of not, he didn't see that coming and wasn't warned about it. I'm saying, given that there were others like Ienzo who didn't turn into a Nobody willingly, shouldn't they have remembered that this Xehanort was the one who did this to them and be suspicious of Xemnas' intent for the organization in the first place?

Square2

Awards
In the Secret Ansem Reports from KH2, it is said that Ansem the Wise's apprentices went through a door that appeared from the darkness in the basement, and that is how they became Nobodies. I'm not sure why Braig doesn't have something against Xemnas for stabbing him, but I assume he views it as a necessary part of the plan.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
The opening cutscene of 3D is Braig getting stabbed unknowingly by Xehanort. Whether they were in league of not, he didn't see that coming and wasn't warned about it. I'm saying, given that there were others like Ienzo who didn't turn into a Nobody willingly, shouldn't they have remembered that this Xehanort was the one who did this to them and be suspicious of Xemnas' intent for the organization in the first place?

And this draws my suspicion that Xemnas might not be AX's nobody...
He could just as easily be Master Xehanort's nobody when he released his heart in BBS, or at any other time that he did to create other Xehanorts.

Think about it... each and every time Master Xehanort took over someone's body, to create another Xehanort, shouldn't a nobody have been created too?
Or it could be, that due to his strong will, he himself temporarily turned into a nobody until he regrew his heart, where he could then split himself again.
So it could very easily be any other of the Xehanort's nobodies.

If anything, i would say Xemnas is the nobody created when Terranort stabbed himself in the Final Episode. He and Ansem SoD have a striking resemblance to Terra. They even changed up Ansem SoD's model in KH3D a bit (his facial structure) where he is also comparable to Terra.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hi everybody, I am new and I wanted to talk about one off the mysteries off Kingdom Hearts.

The reason why Xemnas didn't used the keyblade.

I rememberd one off the mysteries form BBS Ultima about Xemnas. And I think that Xemnas didn't used it, so that organization XIII never would suspect the fact that nobodies could grow harts.
Doesn't really make sense when you fight after the rest of the group is wiped out. Why keep it a secret at that point?

Shazzanoire

Awards
If anything, i would say Xemnas is the nobody created when Terranort stabbed himself in the Final Episode. He and Ansem SoD have a striking resemblance to Terra. They even changed up Ansem SoD's model in KH3D a bit (his facial structure) where he is also comparable to Terra.

I think that's a really good point. In KH3D, when the Somebodies (for lack of a better word) reawaken in Radiant Garden's castle, Terranort is nowhere to be found. Ditto Braig and Isa. Ienzo later states: "when someone who has lost their heart is recompleted, they should return to the place where it happened." Given that Lea has "turned [the] castle upside-down" and not been able to find them, it stands to reason that Braig, Isa and Terranort were made into Nobodies at a different time to the rest of the apprentices and Lea. I think this is what Ienzo tries to explain to Lea a few times before being unceremoniously cut off. :p

In the opening, Terranort summons what looks to be MX's keyblade, and Braig questions whether he remembers now, or had never lost his memory. While it could be that Terranort was faking the loss of his memories, it's also plausible that he actually did lose them, and was visited by another incarnation of MX to fill him in on the plan. I think Australian Riku is on to something. It's entirely possible that Xemnas as a Nobody was in existence long before the rest of the apprentices became Nobodies, and arrived to inform Terranort of what he had to do. Maybe this awakened some part of Xehanort's memories, allowing Terranort to once again wield a Keyblade.

In response to the original post of the thread, I believe Nomura did once give a nice, vague comment that Xemnas had "possibly" chosen not to wield the keyblade. A requirment of being a keyblade wielder is possessing a strong heart, as Sephiroth0812 rightly says. So I think you're right; he intentionally chose not to wield it so as not to reveal that Nobodies were capable of having hearts, thus allowing him to manipulate the Organization and create the most docile vessels for Xehanort's heart. They would be more obedient or willing to become vessels without their own hearts and emotions.

Doesn't really make sense when you fight after the rest of the group is wiped out. Why keep it a secret at that point?

Fair point. But in DDD, YMX's copies wield the Ethereal Blades like Xemnas does in KHII (and his DDD boss fight with Sora). So it could be that it's a long-standing ability of Xehanort's and is just a weapon Xemnas has come to prefer using when releasing his opponent's heart isn't necessary.

Oh, and welcome to the forums, KingXehan0rt! :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Because Xemnas also wants to keep it secret from his enemies, it's pretty simple.
The entire plan is a giant deception made up by Xehanort, Xemnas and Xigbar together and they wanted to make sure their lies are bought by everyone until the time is right.
Beside them, only Ansem the Wise as DiZ found out the truth in his research about hearts, but his revenge-clouded mind and hatred towards Nobodies led him to ignore what he found at first.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xemnas could wield a Keyblade but he didn't because if he did then the organization would have seen that he had a heart. The whole plan about using the artificial KH to regain their hearts was a big lie Xemnas used to make the members believe they didn't have hearts thus preventing them from growing independent hearts.

Xemnas' plan was to merge with the artificial KH once it was complete, hook up the organization to that KH and use its power to fill the members with Xehanort's heart and mind thus turning all the members into Xehanorts.

Xigbar was aware of the plan the whole time. He's had a fragment of MX's heart inside of him since BBS and by KH3D Xigbar's heart has been half way consumed by the fragment MX left in him back in BBS. Xigbar wants to become a Xehanort.

Saix is in the same boat as Xigbar though his allegience and willingness is still cloudy.

Who knows why the other apprentices of Ansem decided to keep following Xemnas, maybe they were just desperate to get their heart backs. (Well except Xaldin who didn't really care for one except for the fact that he says beings with hearts can do certain things that those without hearts can't) Though it seems Zexion and Lexaeus were starting to doubt the organization's motives and really began only trusting each other.
-------------------------------------------

If Xemnas' plan had gone perfectly then basically once the artificial KH was complete and all the members (Besides Xigbar and maybe Saix) were expecting to get hearts of their own. Xemnas would jump into KH and be like "Sorry bitches, I lied! Well I only lied a little. You'll get hearts alright...MY Heart!" And then bang boom you have all the members instantly turned into Xehanorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back