• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Princess and the Frog world confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
If this person can do the same to Keith David then that's something. And no I don't want anyone to start harassing my boy Keith.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy S**t. Did they just confirm Princess and the Frog???

But yeah this person needs to stop.

Even though it isn’t verified, the account seems pretty legit. She isn’t too incredibly well-known that she would necessarily have a verified account. The account is also followed by several of her Broadway peers, so I’m inclined to believe it is real.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
who is that person it horrible what they doing to the actors why cant people wait for it to be reveal seasusly people are just spoiled brats

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I mean I'm happy that this means Bewitchin Bayou might actually be a world. But I hate how scummy this person is acting. Could they not just wait until the 10th?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm excited about the prospect, but damn this is an embarrassing way to spend your time. Leave the actresses alone.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I mean I'm happy that this means Bewitchin Bayou might actually be a world. But I hate how scummy this person is acting. Could they not just wait until the 10th?
agree the kh commuity is not like this so it got be a general fan that doing this

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Exactly. At most, the world should be revealed by the 18th. What’s more important: getting this information a couple weeks early or the livelihood of those gracious enough to invest their time and work into the game?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Exactly. At most, the world should be revealed by the 18th. What’s more important: getting this information a couple weeks early or the livelihood of those gracious enough to invest their time and work into the game?
zip i rather wait for to be reveald or not this os wprng and not accpeatable it make this commuity look bad

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I reported the user’s tweets for targeted harassment. I’m hoping more people will and their account will get locked.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I reported the user’s tweets for targeted harassment. I’m hoping more people will and their account will get locked.
thank zip people should other people privacy and let hope this stop the perosn and we let hope to wait for the 9 or 10 to get here since it would be jst

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Thanks Zip.

If Princess and the Frog is the last Disney world hopefully the harassment ends here. Last thing I want is for more people to be encouraged after these recent attempts.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks Zip.

If Princess and the Frog is the last Disney world hopefully the harassment ends here. Last thing I want is for more people to be encouraged after these recent attempts.
if it last then it the 10 after the move wa the next so it makes sense to do it on the 10 then but yeah this is unappeaable make the kh community look toxic

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Keith David narrating a random trailer over the summer still comes off as VERY suspicious to me as well.

I’m sure he would return if asked. He has a relationship with both Disney (Facilier, Goliath) and Square Enix (Chaos, E3 narrator.) He’s no stranger to video game voice acting, either.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m just gonna treat it like the Monster’s Inc leak. Pretty damning, but you never know until it’s revealed officially. The world could’ve been cut for some reason. Or Tiana and Lottie are in an original world and Jennifer Cody just wasn’t aware of that when recording if she doesn’t say much in the game. I know I’m stretching it, but who knows?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i cant find any recent princess and frog play for disney cruise just in 2011 even though this doest seem she be involved in

[video=youtube;xbEaTIBwJBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEaTIBwJBg[/video]

I’m just gonna treat it like the Monster’s Inc leak. Pretty damning, but you never know until it’s revealed officially. The world could’ve been cut for some reason. Or Tiana and Lottie are in an original world and Jennifer Cody just wasn’t aware of that when recording if she doesn’t say much in the game. I know I’m stretching it, but who knows?
i don't think they titana or lottie in a orginal world it makes no sense unless it last world also i mean they could cut it but that even seems dumb so i think you streching but we know until it real hopefully soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back