• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Princess and the Frog world confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

I haven’t seen much discussion about this on the forum. Apparently, the voice actress of Tiana ‘liked’ a tweet that a user made on Twitter. The tweet itself is fake because the user says that a TPATF world has been confirmed (even though it hasn’t).

Because she liked the “bait post”, it makes me wonder if that world will actually be in KH3. Could be that she wasn’t fully aware what she was reading and liked it, but it does create some speculation...

Here is the link. What do you make of it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/seyyami1/status/1067007696820465669?s=21) twitter.com/seyyami1/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't see it as a confirmation but more of a possible hint. PatF was likely to begin with due to the new Princess of Heart so I wouldnt be surprised if the film was in the game.

What would be a confirmation is if other VAs from the film such as Keith David dropped some hints through social media.

Pokie

Please be true! PATF is so underrated and it was such a good movie and Tiana is one of the best Disney Princesses. Please ! Please ! Please !

ghostwarmen

Awards
It definitely shows some promise. It certainly looks very possible that it could be world (which I sincerely hope for), but I wouldn't say this is a confirmation. Like Swoosh said, if other voice actors from the film dropped some hints or something, THEN that would be exciting.

But, Keith David did voice for SE's E3 showcase. Could be possible they had him read for that while they had him recording for Facilier?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I really hope it's true. TP&TF and Frozen are my favorite films from Disney's recent years. It would be nice to have them both in the game if it's going to slant towards their new films. And, yes, Tiana totally deserves to be a PoH. Plus Anika Noni Rose and Keith David voice acting in KH would be a great thing all by itself.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I so want it to be true. Though I’m still trying to bridle my expectations since it’s possible she just liked it not knowing what KH is or something. She may have thought it was something where the film would be featured without the need for her voice acting, like a mobile game.

That said, if the world is in and ends up being called the Bewitching Bayou, I’m just saying that I called that ages ago. It’s what they call her land in Magic Kingdom’s stage show.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I haven’t seen much discussion about this on the forum. Apparently, the voice actress of Tiana ‘liked’ a tweet that a user made on Twitter. The tweet itself is fake because the user says that a TPATF world has been confirmed (even though it hasn’t).

Because she liked the “bait post”, it makes me wonder if that world will actually be in KH3. Could be that she wasn’t fully aware what she was reading and liked it, but it does create some speculation...

Here is the link. What do you make of it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/seyyami1/status/1067007696820465669?s=21) twitter.com/seyyami1/
did you jsut watch gamerjoints video

how did he become so powerful

kaseykockroach

Awards
I'd be surprised if there are any worlds based on non-CGI or live-action Disney, what with what we have so far (Frozen, BH6, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Tangled, Pirates, etc).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was thinking the same thing as Zip, she really could just think its a game like Disney Magic Kingdoms, which has had none of the characters voiced since the initial wave (which is awkward tbh, just don't voice them at all then, but oh well)

I'd be surprised if there are any worlds based on non-CGI or live-action Disney, what with what we have so far (Frozen, BH6, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Tangled, Pirates, etc).

Hercules and Pooh are 2D already, I say we really need a third one ha.

kingsoraful

Awards
the game has gone gold which means all VA recording is complete. So I'm sure she knows what Kingdom Hearts is if she's now a voice on it, she does have to update her resume with the title of the game.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
the game has gone gold which means all VA recording is complete. So I'm sure she knows what Kingdom Hearts is if she's now a voice on it, she does have to update her resume with the title of the game.

Hypothetically, if the world is in the game and she recorded, then yes she would know what the game is. But neither of those things are certain, so she may have just liked the tweet not knowing what the game is if the world is not in and she didn’t record.

Swing

Awards
Would be cool,, to see TpatF in KH. This movie is so underrated.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I just really need Shimomura to use Friends on the Other Side as a battle theme.

jupiterjazz

I would absolutely LOVE to see PatF in KH3. As much as I want to be hype about the tweets, I gotta keep myself in check lol.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If this is her legitimate account (it isn’t verified, but doesn’t look like a fan account,) it appears the voice actress for Charlotte has fallen into the same trap as Anika. https://twitter.com/Jen__Cody

Why is this person insistent on getting voice actors sued?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If this is her legitimate account (it isn’t verified, but doesn’t look like a fan account,) it appears the voice actress for Charlotte has fallen into the same trap as Anika. https://twitter.com/Jen__Cody

Holy S**t. Did they just confirm Princess and the Frog???

But yeah this person needs to stop.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They probably think they're doing everyone a favor or some shit :\

It's awful and I hope nobody here is engaging in these practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back