• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Prince, and Lightning Guest Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Character do you want more

• Lightning

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • The Prince

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
xDDDDDDDD.
RAINBOW POWAHZ!

I still think it is more black than anything though :p

It's like when I nicknamed Lingering Sentinent/Terra Mr. Skittles because of his rainbow-hued armor.

Yeah, I think it's black too.

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's actually from Persona 3.

An M game. D:

But yeah. Black hair.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Really yeah I know of the game I don't know that character though.

Heheh, I'm so used to being on a KH forum that I keep on pointing out when something is M. xD

If you were curious, the character's name is Shinjiro Aragaki.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I've never heard of either.
So, whoever, I guess. :3

A

Audo

I've never heard of either.
So, whoever, I guess. :3
Piiiick the priiiince.
Look at this sexy, Raz:
screen10.jpg

Awards
Neither of them will appear in the upcoming games. But if you're talking about KH3, definitely a good chance.

I would prefer the Prince. I'm not too much of a fan of FF, but I know that I'll be getting FFvsXIII, especially considering its battle system is based off of KH. It's violent, it's dark, it's cool, it's got amazing graphics and a postmodernistic setting. Call me a shallow person, I am, but I love to indulge in such things.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Neither of them will appear in the upcoming games. But if you're talking about KH3, definitely a good chance.

I would prefer the Prince. I'm not too much of a fan of FF, but I know that I'll be getting FFvsXIII, especially considering its battle system is based off of KH. It's violent, it's dark, it's cool, it's got amazing graphics and a postmodernistic setting. Call me a shallow person, I am, but I love to indulge in such things.

I'm getting it too for basically the same reason.

Cissy

Bronze Member

I wish I could get it. ;_;

But I only own an X-Box 360.

At least I can play FFXIII. *nod* The graphics look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back