• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Prince, and Lightning Guest Appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Character do you want more

• Lightning

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • The Prince

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yes, I love the FFXIII trailer. Especially when the summons come in, and when Lightning realizes how many soldiers she has to fight off and it looks like she says "F*ck."

Cissy

Bronze Member
I loved the music in the trailer the most.

The violin part. That's what got me.

KeyMaker

I like the Prince because I love and can't wait for Versus to come out more than just 13. But because its darker I think 13's girl would be better for KH.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm with Krateroi on this. Since they'll never meet in their respective games, it'd be cool to see them do it in KH.

A

Audo

Bleh. I'd rather see the Prince and the unnamed girl from FFvXIII in KH than Lightning.
Or maybe the Pigtails girl! :3

Ren

adios motherfucker
I realized how many people who play KH don't keep up with FF just now when I read the first posts.

The FF13 games seem to...transcend KH. Princey and Lightning wouldn't fit in at all. Especially not KH-fied. So I'll have to say no on this on =/

We don't need another Cloud in KH >.<
I want the Prince :3

The ogle-worthy one :3

Or whichever one Ren was scared of. I liked her with a mustache.

I can't believe I actually read this thread. I wasn't going to because it was so far down.
I liked her with a mustache, too. Maybe I can convince Nomura to change her design to that.
Didn't she have a goatee, too?

Awards
I can't believe I actually read this thread. I wasn't going to because it was so far down.
I liked her with a mustache, too. Maybe I can convince Nomura to change her design to that.
Didn't she have a goatee, too?

And her eyes were censored, don't forget that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back