• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The potential "Hero"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

During Days there was a a big deal about someone Hercules had met whom had a lot of potential. That person had apperantly agreed to come to the Cuoliseum to train, but would not make it there for a while. Now I know that this person could not have possibly been Sora, so can anyone tell me who it was supposed to be.

State

Awards
It was never revealed who it was, possibly some plot to make OC useful.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It was never revealed who it was, possibly some plot to make OC useful
impossible.....................................................................

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Wouldn't chronilogically make sense if it was someone from BBS, because that would have to be a very long time, and Hercules acted as if he just found the guy. It must've just been a plot device to put Roxas in the Games.

A

Azrael

During Days there was a a big deal about someone Hercules had met whom had a lot of potential. That person had apperantly agreed to come to the Cuoliseum to train, but would not make it there for a while. Now I know that this person could not have possibly been Sora, so can anyone tell me who it was supposed to be.

I don't know. He could just mean Sora or quite possibly Ven.

αsiя

space coke
It's probably someone not important
Something like Seraph said
Just to make OC seem entertaining or enjoyable

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now I know that this person could not have possibly been Sora, so can anyone tell me who it was supposed to be.
How could it not possibly have been Sora? Sora is the most fitting character for what we've been told about this guy.

AxelsVirtue

∞;4647377 said:
How could it not possibly have been Sora? Sora is the most fitting character for what we've been told about this guy.

1. Sora already met Phil, and before meeting Hercules.
  2. Sora was asleep at the time, amd thus could not have told Hercules that it would be a while before he could make it to the Colliseum.
  3. Niether Hercules of Phil should have been able to remember Sora at that time.

7thspade

It wasn't Sora, that's for sure.
Hercules and Phil already met Sora, and as AxelsVirtue said, Sora was asleep during that whole time.
Maybe they'll touch up on that again in a future KH game.

Xemick

I always thought it was just a plot device, as said before. There wasn't really anything given about this person, so it really didn't cross my mind about whether or not it was relevant to the plot, or just thrown in there to give a reason for Roxas being in the Coliseum.

TrueRoxas527

I really see no significance behind it... my natural instinct was that it was just a reasons for Roxas to enter the games. If he was that important, they would have given a little bit more in-depth about who he was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back