• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the plotless kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

48hello

its me vann.have you ever tiik time to soak up the plot of kingdom hearts 1.well you could say there is a not a plot.but i say there is a plot.very dry.just think in the begnning of kh1 sora acts so up tight.then he tries to save riku from the darkness.but he lets go lets think about riku,the pour emo kid.but how does the begnning f kh1 relate to the end.it barley does.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
WTH? KH1 does have a plot. If any of the games really lacked a plot, it would be KH2 LONG before KH1. Also, how in the world does this fit into the Future of KH section?

B@con

its me vann.have you ever tiik time to soak up the plot of kingdom hearts 1.well you could say there is a not a plot.but i say there is a plot.very dry.just think in the begnning of kh1 sora acts so up tight.then he tries to save riku from the darkness.but he lets go lets think about riku,the pour emo kid.but how does the begnning f kh1 relate to the end.it barley does.

..... Idiot ... no, sreiously, idiot.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I fail to see how your post relates to the game.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I see fail.

This makes no sense and is based on personal opinion. If anything KH2 was lacking in plot. KH1 actually being 'meaningful'. While at times it was cliche, what game is not? Seriously this is one of the stupidest things I have read in awhile. BL

This thread = FAIL

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
WTH? KH1 does have a plot. If any of the games really lacked a plot, it would be KH2 LONG before KH1. Also, how in the world does this fit into the Future of KH section?

I wouldn't really agree with that. Kingdom Hearts 2 had a much more complex story with all it's twists and turns, than Kingdom Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts did have a lot more atmosphere, and of course, better worlds which totally made up for that.

Try English. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back