• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Other World {RP thread} (Still Joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Terra Moonchylde looked across the Scottish moors. She was standing in a Stone Circle, like the one the mortals called Stonehenge. She was supposed to be meeting with a few leprauchans here in a little while.

When one of the little green fellows finally showed up, she was surprised to see that instead of the normal grin on his face was a sad frown. She felt her eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"McGee," she said to him, her voice sounding like a bell. "Why do you look so down?"

He looked up at her as the highland wind blew past them, rustling her wings. There was pity in his eyes.

"I to be the one to say it, m'lady," he said, his thick accent even thicker as he tried to fight back tears. "But we've just heard that your mother, the Queen has...has..."

"What about my mother?" Terra asked him.

"She's been killed."

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Albel was walking down a long hall way when a bright light erupted from the end of it he then saw a
Sillouhette in the light it then began growing bigger large wings sprouted from its back as it came toward him just as he was sure he was gonna be killed.....BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP footsteps from outside his door.
"Wake up its time for school"
by the time the voice had finished albel was already dressed and out his window running into the park to escape the night mare.As he reached a tall oak tree a sudden screeching noise rung in his ears and his head began to throb and his teeth began to ache.He dropped to his knees with his head in his hands until the pain subsided.
"Not again" he thought as he stood.
------
Schoolyard

as he vaulted over the closed fence in the back side of the school a voice yelled at him.
" Were you goin chump"
This voice was so familiar to him Mike the typical school bully,athletics star, always surrounded by friends.
".....No time today" albel said calmly as Mike walked closer
"No time ....make time"
Mike rared back his arm and swung.
"predictable"albel said calmly againas he dropped to a knee.
Albel came up with an uppercut and followed it up with a kick to the gut .
"i told you no time"
Albel was tired of this day already so he decided to skip.Theonly reason he came was to keep his grades in check one day wouldnt hurt.

Last edited:

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Snow fell from the dark sky. The Ural mountains were dark and desolate. The only sign of life came from deep in a cave thousands of feet underground. A sarcophagus sat in the middle of a dark room. The lid lifted and fell to the ground. An impenetrable darkness fell out of the sarcophagus and filled the room.

The darkness seemed to eat all light. A figure rose out of the sarcophagus and looked around. He stood at about six foot ten and had long strong limbs, he was wearing something out of the 12th century. He stretched and the tomb was filled with the sound of joints popping and snapping. He then disappeared in a dark cloud of fog and reappeared on the side of the mountain.

His cape billowed in the wind and he looked down the side of the mountain at a distant light about ten thousand feet bellow him. He slowly made his way down, the smell of flesh drifted in the air. He hadn't tasted flesh in.... well he didn't know how long.

He stepped out of the shadows into what looked like a small camp. There were four tents around a lamp. This lamp looked strange though, this was because it was emitting a light but there was no flame in the center. He tapped it and pondered what age this was. He looked towards the tents and noticed they were made out of some strange material. He sniffed the air and a strange scent came to him, it was the smell of flesh but it smelled so good. He knew what this meant. It meant these people were full of sin and hate. He only hoped everyone was like this.

He smiled and spread out his arms, the darkness reacted and spread out to cover the whole camp. with this darkness the victims would fall into an even deeper sleep. He approached a tent and tried to open it. He noticed that there was some strange metal teeth that refused to open. He decided to do it the easy way, cut it open.

Soon he was inside and the warm bodies went thump thump and the vampire, for this is what he was, loomed over them and sniffed the air again. So sweet, so... tasty. He dropped to a knee and began his meal. It was the best meal he had had ever. Whereas Fey have a sour taste, humans have this sweet metal taste. An important note here is that the more sinful the human, the sweeter the blood.

As the blood reached his lips his victims memories flooded into him. He saw their entire life flash before his eyes. It was The 21st Century now, so much time had passed. He shook his head at the sheer shock of it. He looked down at the dead "American" as they were called. America had even excised when he went to rest. He decided to continue and learn more.

As he finished he stepped out of the tent and stared at the others. He could eat them too, or he could let the world try to guess what evil creature could drain two fully grown adults in their sleep without making so much as a peep. He decided to go with the latter he drained every one except for the last tent. He left that one to spread the news.

With a smile he left the site. His head filled with knowledge. He knew the way to a big city called Moscow. Here he could find a way to "America" from there he knew he knew how to find many feeding spots. He knew this from the new memories in his head.

He made it to Moscow and from there he hitched a ride on a train. When the train stopped he was in France. From there he got onto a ship. All this time he was astounded at what he saw, giant beasts that breathed out smoke. They traveled at moderate speeds but pulled enormous loads. It made his jaw drop. Then the ship, such a giant fish. like the Train it breathed smoke and carried huge loads but it swam. It swam a huge distance without stopping.

When he reached the "America" he realized he was forgetting something. Then he remembered, He was Belphegor. That was the Vampires name. He then decided to find somewhere to sleep so he headed towards the what was called "New York". Here he knew he could blend in and feast. So he started walking .

Last edited:

Razputen

Albel wandered the empty streets taking a shortcut when suddenly a cold tingly feeling crept up his spine.he shivered slightly and breathed out his breathe came out as a fog.
"Its spring time...strange" he silently whispered as another shiver racked his body.

As he reached the park in the middle of the huge city he called home "New York" he heard familiar noises old men reminiscing about old times college meat heads tossing a frisbee and ending sentences with "dude" and "Ya know" but then a troubling sound arose "thu thump thu thump" heartbeats not his but everyone around him his mouth soon began to water as his eyes narrowed on a single person standing alone....a bum. His legs carried him quickly... in an instant his teeth were at the bum's neck...sinking in as the blood erupted from the wound and just as quickly as it had came it was gone and the bum dropped dead.

"WH WHA WHAT AM I" he screamed within his mind

he began to run as fast as possible dodging jumping climbing away from what he had done. when he ran directly into a man knocking himself over tumbling to the ground he looked up at the man and began to shiver again breathing slowly as the fog again rose from his breath. He looked up at the man with fear in his mind but with calm reflected across his body.

(OOC:thats you Zaphod)

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The leaves crunched under Sam's feet as he ran to work. This was his third time being late due to his mothers constant nagging at him for picking up after himself. Sam do this, Sam do that! she would say. He was sick of it. All he wanted to do was move out already.

He decided to take a shortcut to work through an alley. As he splashed through the puddles he heard some thing say "Hey!"

Quickly sliding to a stop he turned around and didn't see anything. He shrugged it off and kept running. The cold November air was making his face numb. As he ran through the doors to the cafe a small bell rang. He ripped off his coat and threw on his work apron.

"Sorry I'm late!" He said jumping over the counter. As he did a dragonfly--or what appeared to be a dragonfly-- flew into his face. He swatted it away and looked around to see where it went.

A little "faerie" lay on the floor in a daze. He quickly picked it up and set in on the counter.

"What the f-" He began to say but was interrupted by a customer.

"Excuse me!" The customer exclaimed, "Can i get a large cappuccino?"

Sam looked confused at the man and then back at the faerie then back at the man. Did he not see it? He thought

"Uh sure right away." he said disregarding the small faerie.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Chris was all bundled up in his jacket and scarf. It was the end of November and it was getting cold in New York City. Chris was walking down a street, many people walked by him busy with their lives unaware of what was going on around them. Only a few short feet away from himself a man was throwing a piece of paper into a small tree growing out of some persons yard. Chris noticed a tree nymph stare cruely at the man. Chris reached up into the tree and got as much trash as he could, the nymph looked grateful and went back to its business. Chris was on his way to his book store which was only a few blocks from his position. His shop was about as big as a two bedroom apartment. He knew this because he lived above it. He was going back from his lunch break which he spent at a little diner. There weren't very many people like him and because of this everyone ignored how they treated the world not knowing it affected the magical world as well. Chris unlocked the door to the shop when he suddenly got an eerie feeling. although he could have looked into it he was tired and just wanted to lie down in his bed. Chris got a warm cup of tea and laid down and started to fall asleep.

blackwind1kaze

Brandon walked up to the shop someone just entered he felt the eerie feeling as well he walked up to the shop and peered into it but didn't see anyone or anything right away so he sat down on the steps beside him and rested his head near the door. Brandon then closed his eyes and tried to set himself up so he could sense if anything was happening inside or coming towards him.

-------------------------

Kaze sat beside the tree and nymph that chris had helped as he rested. Kaze knew the nymph and the nymph knew him so they didn't bother each other. Kaze was soon in a little sleep.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Belphegor starred down at the boy. A scent was hanging in the air, a scent Belphegor hadn't smelled in a very long time. He peered down at the boy with a smile that could have put him in an asylum.

"So my child, how long have you been like this?" He could tell by the boys eyes that it hasn't been too long since he had been bitten. He wasn't surprised that he had found another vampire, he tended to attract other vampires. It was probably because he was their father but he wasn't sure yet, he had experimented with it yet.

He could smell humans nearby, their heartbeats filling the night as they raced back and forth. His mouth watered with thought of all their blood. He licked his lips and noticed he was drooling. He pulled a napkin out of his jacket pocket and wiped the drool away. He then realized how outdated his clothes were.

He would have to find some new clothes fast.

Last edited:

Razputen

"So my child, how long have you been like this?"

"What do mean like this?"Albel asked in a calm voice
Albel stood up and reached into his pockets and pulled out a lighter (Zippo) and began to flip it open and then close as he waited for a reply.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
OCC: For an idea of what I'm talking about, here is a pic Clicky

"What do mean like this?"

"Well my boy, you have the smell of a vam..." He didn't get to finish his sentence. He was too busy watching the blood drip off the boy's arm as he played with his lighter.

The smell then hit him with such force he would have sworn that it was solid. He then lost control, the Blood-lust took over. The change was physical. His eyes went from blue to a dark scarlet and his hair went from light blond to pitch black. A line then began to form from his bottom lip to the base of his neck.

His hands started to tremble as he fought to control himself. He looked at the boy with sorrow and then leaped at him. His chin ripped open to expose a tube like tongue with teeth at the end. (look at pic above for better detail)

Razputen

"Well my boy, you have the smell of a vam..."

Albel didnt get a chance to ask what he meant befor the man's face split open horrifically and leapt toward him albel quickly jumped and turned to run towards an alley way. As albel reached the end of the alley way his teeth began to ache again as he licked over his incisor slowly in began to slice his tounge slightly.

"What am i" Albel thought as he began making his way away from the crazed stranger.

Albel picked up speed until he was flying ,vaulting over and past cars. a slight smirked crossed his lips as he ran towards a intersection as two cars pased he jumped completely over them spiraling as fast as a perfectly thrown football.Landing perfectly on the ground as he continued to run.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A tall figure stood at the end of an allyway staring back at Chris. Chris turned and saw a boy walking towards him. The figure began to walk towards them, he began to say something then stopped. He let out a screeam and rushed forward and went right through Chris. Chris bolted up right in bed panting. He looked over at the clock and saw it had only been fifteen minutes since he laid down. Chris got up from bed and headed for the kitchen. Chris just happened to glance at a tv showing the front door to the shop through a security camera. Chris grabbed his jacket and rushed down the stairs and to the front door. He unlocked it and swung it open. "Im sorry i didnt know you where here".

blackwind1kaze

Brandon looked up at chris and smiled as he then started to get up he said "and who said i wanted you to know i was here?" he then moved around to peer inside the place of what he could see all he then said was was "interesting."
--------------------
Kaze had eventually got up and started walking around when he soon came to the shop and saw Brandon and chris. he started to walk towards them but only people that were seers could see him at this point.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
(OOC: @blackwind1kaze: can you please try to make your posts a little longer? Thanks, love!!!)

Terra stared down at McGee for a few minutes, shocked at this announcement.

"You can't be serious," she said, her bell-like voice breaing. "My mother is the Queen. No one can harm her!"

"M'lady, I am sorry," the leprechaun replied, bowing respectfully.

Just then a light shot out of the sky and landed beside Terra. It was a messenger from court, a sprite.

"What is it?" she asked the sprite.

"M'lady, you have been summoned back to the Seelie Court for your mother's funeral," the sprite said. He then shot back into the air and away before she had a chance to say anything.

Terra swallowed hard. She had never been very close to her mother, but that was beside the point now. She had to return to Court and take the throne, before someone else did.

That was when she felt a disturbance. One of great power had risen. Belphegor was awake. Without another word for the leprechaun McGee, Terra spread her lacy purple wings and shot into the sky, following the same trail as the sprite had taken. She would be home by nightfall.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Belphegor chased close behind the boy. In his blood-lust he didn't care how much damage he caused, he threw cars aside like they were matchbox cars, a man on a bike crossed his path and soon ended up being thrown through a shop's front window. The blood-lust caused him to feel nothing but hunger, the boy was nothing but a meal to him.

Belphegor leaped over a bus and landed behind the boy as he stopped, the ocean spread out in front of them. Belphegor still didn't take his eyes of the boy and walked closer until he was a foot away.

"I'm sorry but it seems that I'm about to eat you. Don't hold this against me, for it is a human's place to be eaten by a higher being. I am a higher being and you, well you are almost human and that is good enough." He then leaned forward.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Sam pushed a latte towards a customer angrily. The man scoffed at him and left. Sam groaned as he began to shut everything down. The day was a little rough. First, seeing what seemed to be a faerie in the shop and then getting yelled at by his manager for almost being late. He was seriously debating about whether or not he would quit. I just gotta get my mind off of that dumb faerie, He thought. Faeries aren't even real.

He grabbed the broom and began to sweep up the different particles that different customers threw on the floor. He sighed, his mind clouded with different thoughts. As he looked up he noticed a guy ride by on a bike. He didn't know why that seemed to intrigue him so much. He brushed it off and continued to sweep.

Seconds later a loud crash that sounded like broken glass came from the store next door. Sam dropped the broom and ran out the door. The man on the bike was laying bloodied on the floor, not killed but injured. Sam's eyes widened as he looked past the shop. Multiple different cars were overturned and firemen with hoses were spraying the different fires with water. What the heck, He thought as people ran about in panic. The first thing that came to his mind was, the end of the world. He shook his head trying to erase that thought. Too soon.

He walked back inside, grabbed his coat and without taking off his apron he put it on and left. "I'll be back tomorrow." He shouted as the door closed behind him. He walked away from the commotion and towards the ocean.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Trees rushed by in a flurry of colors. All the trees dead from the chill of winter. A large crash was heard behind, then a roar. Faye ran straight ahead concentrating on his movemnets and the movements of his opponent. Another flurry of sounds and a tree landed five feet behind Faye giving him a slight jump aheadfrom the impact. Faye turned and stared behind him into the most horrifying eyes.

A large troll about 25 feet tall was trudging through the forest after him. It was grayish in color and had bumps all over its body. Yellow teeth and crimson eyes made up its face. It had long arms and a short torso, giving it long, yet clumsy legs. It had a large club in its hand which it had slung over its back as it ran. Faye looked back ahead towards the distance where he saw the Seelie Castle coming into view. Faye turned his course and started at a catty-cornered advance on the castle, so as to reach it in more time. A messenger had found and notified him of the Queens death.

Along his trek back to the castle a wandering troll had tried to pick a fight and followed Faye towards the castle. Faye stopped and turned facing the troll, studying his plan of attack. The troll stopped not far from him and started his attack. The troll swung his club down towards Faye, who jumped back a few feet making it miss. Faye then jumped on the club as the troll was bringing it up for another attack. He ran up the arm and onto the trolls shoulders where he then thrusted his sword into the monsters head making it colapse instantly. Faye cleand his sword off on the trolls loin cloth and continued his way towards the castle.

Razputen

Albel continued to stare out over the water thinking of his next move until his ears picked up a distant sounds of screams and metal being crushed.
"Crap"Albel thought
The hair on the back of his neck stood up as he felt the mans breath as he said.

"I'm sorry but it seems that I'm about to eat you. Don't hold this against me, for it is a human's place to be eaten by a higher being. I am a higher being and you, well you are almost human and that is good enough."

Albel quickly ducked as the man leaned in to as he put it "Eat him" he then quickly placed a swift elbow into the abdomen of the crazed being.

"I Have no choice do I" Albel Inquired "Kill or be killed Right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back