• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Other World (retry) {Sign-Ups and OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
LINK TO THE RP!!!!!!!

The Other World has been hidden from the humans for centuries. No one is allowed to see it, or its beings that walk among the mortals. There are some, however, that can see these beings, the Seers. There aren't as many Seers as there used to be, because the beings from the Other World don’t like being seen. These beings: The Faeries.

There is high unrest among the Fey Courts these days. The Queen of the Seelie Court, Aritana, has been killed, and every Faery is fighting for her position. Aritana’s daughter and heir has gone missing, and Samhain, October 31, one of only four nights when all Fey can enter the human realm and be seen by humans, is fast approaching. With Queen Aritana gone, and the heir missing, this Samhain may prove the worst in the history of this world.

The Courts:

The Seelie Court: the court of Summer, of all that is good and right. Their magic is used for the good of the earth and its peoples….usually.

The Unseelie Court: the court of Winter, of all that is evil and wrong. Their magic is usually used to frighten and hamr. These are the Fey that enjoy walking among the mortals and poking, pinching, and tripping.

The Spring and Autumn Courts: not much is known about these courts as they tend to keep mostly to themselves.

Type of Faeries:
Dryads (tree spirits)
Elves (Think LotR elves with butterfly-type wings; usually rule the courts)
Hob-Goblins (think Puck, but uglier and very mishievious)
Mer-People (live in the water)
Pixies (very pretty, and usually sweet tempered, but do enjoy practical jokes)

Templates
Faery
Name:
Type of Fey:
Age: (Fey live forever, but can be killed. This is how old they really are)
Age Appearance: (how old do they look)
Court Affiliation:
Rank within the Court: (Queen, King, prince/ss, guard, etc.)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Human/Mortal
Name:
Seer: Yes/No
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Rules
1. No GMing or PPing (if you want to kill someone you must have that person’s permission and mine)
2. Have Fun!
3. Please try to post every time you are on, at least four to five sentences.
4. Romance is great, but keep it PG-13 for the most part.
5. Grammar and spelling please.
6. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Current Characters
Faeries
Terra Moonchylde (Seelie Elf)-Azia
Lyrin (Unseelie Elf)-Stripes
Belphegor (Unseelie Vampire)-Zaphod Beeblebronx
Faye Fluorite (Seelie Elf)-Alphonse224
Kaze Kuroki (Autumn Elf)-blackwind1kaze

Humans
Samuel “Sam” Matsuda (Seer)-Kibamaru18
Christopher Daniel (Seer)-alphonse224
Albel (Seer-Vamp/Human)-Razputen
Brandon Kuriko (Seer)-blackwind1kaze

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Dragon I love the concept but for God's sakes could you please not let this one end up like the last one? I'm not even talking about the lack of posting, I'm talking about the Machine Gun posting, the random characters popping up who were obviously NOT NPC's, the fact that the romance was verging on not being PG-13, and the like. This thing has a great plot but if you guys are going to bring in a whole bunch of characters at least make people make a template for them!!!

And have you ever read Holly Black's Chronicles of Faerie? Because with the last one it seemed like the lost volume interesting enough.

Amalthea

Your going to try this again, good i liked the first one but it stopped.

I liked the first one too, but it got kinda off kilter, lol.

Dragon I love the concept but for God's sakes could you please not let this one end up like the last one? I'm not even talking about the lack of posting, I'm talking about the Machine Gun posting, the random characters popping up who were obviously NOT NPC's, the fact that the romance was verging on not being PG-13, and the like. This thing has a great plot but if you guys are going to bring in a whole bunch of characters at least make people make a template for them!!!

And have you ever read Holly Black's Chronicles of Faerie? Because with the last one it seemed like the lost volume interesting enough.

Don't worry, Kero. I'm gonna be keeping a firm hand on this one. If needed, I will set up a posting order and everything. But only if needed. I think a few people who were on the last one just didn't know how to RP (manily out-rite-amazing) (no offense meant). Anyway, we're gonna try this again, 'cuz I really liked it, and we'll see where it goes. It's time for a new RP around here anyway, lol.

I'll be putting up my temp probably tomorrow, 'kays?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I think I'd prefer if you brought that sailor moon one back...

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Don't worry, Kero. I'm gonna be keeping a firm hand on this one. If needed, I will set up a posting order and everything. But only if needed. I think a few people who were on the last one just didn't know how to RP (manily out-rite-amazing) (no offense meant). Anyway, we're gonna try this again, 'cuz I really liked it, and we'll see where it goes. It's time for a new RP around here anyway, lol.

I'll be putting up my temp probably tomorrow, 'kays?
Oh thank goodness!! I liked the old one but it got so crazy I didn't know WHAT was happening!! I thought that I was missing like 3 pages of templates and like 2 pages of posting!!

Amalthea

Oh thank goodness!! I liked the old one but it got so crazy I didn't know WHAT was happening!! I thought that I was missing like 3 pages of templates and like 2 pages of posting!!

It's okay, love. I was as well, lol. I completely forgot where the story left off, and everyone just stopped, so I decided to restart it, lol. Now put up a temp!!! lol.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I wanna join but im kinda confused... do i have to be a human AND a fairy? or can i just be a human?

Amalthea

Okies!!! Yay for first temps!!! lol. I'll find mine and put them up tomorrow some time, 'kay?

@Kibamaru18: You can be either one. You don't have to be both, lol.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
OK! Currently making my Temp! :D it sounds like a good plot! :D

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
[FONT=&quot]How is this?
Name: Samuel “Sam” Matsuda

Seer: Yes

Job: College Student/ Coffee Shop Barista.

Appearance: http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx79/bethbeez/Anime.jpg

Personality: Sam doesn’t believe in any of the legends of faeries, mermaids and dryads. He is very skeptical when people say they’ve seen one and has not pity for them when they get picked on at school for it. He always bears a very apathetic look on his face as if he didn’t care if he died the next second. He has lots of friends but only cares for himself.

Other: Sam works at the University coffee shop and enjoys math and science very much. He has had girlfriends but found them to be wastes of money and time. He also has very good deductive reasoning skills for a guy his age.
[/FONT]

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im putting one of my old temps up but i added a few things to it.

Name: Christopher Daniel

Job: Works at a book store.

Appearance: Chris

Personality: Chris can be dorky even though he looks hot. He is smart and is most of the time a book worm. Even though he can be a dork at times he has a great sense of humor and can always take a joke. Chris is interested in the workings and knowing of magic and magical creatures.

Other: Chris has to use glasses to read but not to see. Chris has been a Seer since a small child, when an older looking Elf rescued him from being hit by a car. She called herself the Queen of the Seelie court. Ever since then he has been able to see magical creatures. And that’s what sparked his interest in the stuff he likes.

Amalthea

[FONT=&quot]How is this?
Name: Samuel “Sam” Matsuda

Job: College Student/ Coffee Shop Barista.

Appearance: http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx79/bethbeez/Anime.jpg

Personality: Sam doesn’t believe in any of the legends of faeries, mermaids and dryads. He is very skeptical when people say they’ve seen one and has not pity for them when they get picked on at school for it. He always bears a very apathetic look on his face as if he didn’t care if he died the next second. He has lots of friends but only cares for himself.

Other: Sam works at the University coffee shop and enjoys math and science very much. He has had girlfriends but found them to be wastes of money and time. He also has very good deductive reasoning skills for a guy his age.
[/FONT]

Looks good! Welcome!

Im putting one of my old temps up but i added a few things to it.

Name: Christopher Daniel

Job: Works at a book store.

Appearance: Chris

Personality: Chris can be dorky even though he looks hot. He is smart and is most of the time a book worm. Even though he can be a dork at times he has a great sense of humor and can always take a joke. Chris is interested in the workings and knowing of magic and magical creatures.

Other: Chris has to use glasses to read but not to see. Chris has been a Seer since a small child, when an older looking Elf rescued him from being hit by a car. She called herself the Queen of the Seelie court. Ever since then he has been able to see magical creatures. And that’s what sparked his interest in the stuff he likes.

Very nice!

Ah! It's back... I'll try and dig up the temp I was gonna use last time!

Kewl!!!!!!

Amalthea

Name: Terra Moonchylde
Type of Fey: Elf
Age Appearance: 17
Court Affiliation: Seelie Court
Rank within you Court: Princess; Heir
Appearance:
purple-fairy_106752.jpg

Personality: Usually soft spoken, but very assertive. Born leader. Loves her personal space, and enjoys a good book
History: Terra was born to the Queen, but has not heard of her death as of yet. She’s exploring the human world, and the Fey that live in different places; the Fey that would be under her role soon.
Other: Though Terra looks small, defenseless, sweet and shy, you do not want to get on her bad side. Being the daughter of the Queen her magic is very strong. She spent the first three centuries of her life learning how to control it.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Quick Question, When do you think we'll start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back