• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: The Organization's Beginning

Does uh... anyone still read this at all??

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards

Yes :)
You just haven't updated in a while, is all. I don't have anything to say about the last chapter, because I already posted my comment on it.

Lancelot

Awards

Lulz, I know... Name change since then ey? Good on ya!

Rightio, I'll have another chapter up within the next few days ^-^

Rauxlen

Awards

Yes, and thank you :)

And another chapter? Coolio awesomeness.

Lancelot

Awards

Lulz, you =the shizz =D

Go Raux! hah, you Raux my fanficing sox! damn i'm good at these jokes

Lancelot

Awards

Rightio then, I'll write it up sooooooons, i've been working on Chapter 13 lately and it's looooooooking good! =D

Lancelot

Awards

I have to find out before the next chapter... How many people still would read this?

Riku Fan1415

Same here, but the chances of people reading it will decrease if you don't continue writing (no pressure, because the story's great so far)

Lancelot

Awards

Ok then, I'll write up the next chapter now... It's not that I don't still write them, I was more worried about the fact that if I did, no one would be around to read it, is all

Lancelot

Awards

I think this is what you guys wanted =D

The long awaited....

Chapter 11: The Speed of Sound

"Well then, you think we can take it?"
Larxene looked a lot more relaxed than Aeleus when he asked this.
"But of course! I'll bring it down, just like that!"
And with that, she shot over to the skyscraper's base, and began to jolt up the facade of it.Aeleus could hardly follow her movements, but before long, heard "Here, catch!"
The Trickmaster was falling down towards Aeleus. He picked up his tomahawk, then began to swing it arund, as if he was doing a hammer throw.Because of it's weight,it picked up speed very quickly. He took a glimpse at the Trickmaster. "Now's the time" he thought to himself.
He let it go. It flew off with such speed.Its impact with the giant Heartless created soundwaves, that if not destroyed, knocked out most of the buildings around them. The force shit the Trickster straight back up again, right at Larxene. She realised this quickly, then jumped off the skyscraper.As she held in midair, she pulled out a set of her daggers. They were only small, but lightning fast, and strong too. She started to throw them, one after another, and the Trickmaster. As each one hit, a thunderous roar erupted from them. Aeleus coud see the sparks coming from the other end of them. They weren't having too much of an effect though. "We need some other type of power!"
"That's why I brought Drippy along!"
But as she strainedly yelled this out, someone else ran into the area, and threw something large straight at the Trickster. It left snowflakes in its wake. "What's that?" Larxene asked, as she got back onto the roof of the skyscraper.
"What's wh-"
The large "thing" hit the Trickmaster stright in the face. The impact knocked it backwards a rather small distance, but the more important aspect was that it completely froze it too. it began to fall to the ground, parts shattering as it hit the face of the skyscraper. It came to it's end as it shattered all over the ground below. Aeleus covered himself, the walked over to a pile of the shards, and kicked them. "Who was that?"
He looked around, then saw a tall, sallowy figure standing in the street. It held out it's hand to accept the thing comeing back to it. It was a shield. "Aeleus?" it called out.
He knew the voice. "Even? Is that you?"
It began to walk towards him, then gradually broke into a run, coming to halt just before Aeleus' towering figure. He pulled back his hood. It was indeed Even. "Where's Ienzo and the others?" Aeleus asked, looking around for them.
"They're back in the street... Where's Xehanort?"
The question he dreaded hearing, and having to answer.
"He's... he's..."
"Yes? He's where?"
"Over here"
Even was startled by Larxene yelling at him. He turned to Aeleus and asked "Who's she?"
"That's Larxene, she's been helping me here"
"Ah, I see... Did you say Xehanort's over there?"
"Yeah... he's here alright..."
Even could tell from their voices something was wrong. He ran out to Larxene, falling onto his knees next to her. "He's...dead?"
"Yes... those bloody damn Heartless used his knife against him..."
Aeleus walked over to Xehanort, pulled out the knife, and picked him up, and put him over his shoulder. But as he lifted him, Aeleus could feel something moving. "What the...?"
Then he heard a cough from under the cloak. "Did you hear that?" Aeleus asked Larxene.
"Yeah... Was it?"
Aeleus put him back on the ground. His arm moved. "Even! Look!"
As he pulled himself up, Xehanort did too. "Ugh... that hurt..."
The three looked at him. Even sat there, shocked. Aeleus just kept looking at him, and Larxene looked calm, as if she'd seen something like this before. "How...?" blurted Even.
He thought about this hard while he awaited his answer. "Take the X out of my name and jumble the letters to make two words" he said to them calmly.
The three thought hard, then Aeleus said "Oh, no-"
"Heart"
Larxene finished the sentence, now looking at Even's face, which showed even mre shock that his friend had no heart. "How are you living then?"
"Well-"
"Aeleus! Xehanort! Even!"
It was Ienzo, followed by Braig and Dilan. Ienzo was holding his arm, Braig was rubbing the back of his head... again, and Dilan was holding himself up with one of his lances. "You guys ok?" asked Aeleus, as he eyed them all.
"I'm fine... Braig went out cold again, and Dilan hurt himself trying to protect me."
"Oh, ok then... Oh, this is Lar-"
But she was already gone.
"Larxene? Larxene! Where are you?"
Aeleus received no reply to this. Then one of her daggers shot right between Even's legs. He gave a shocked look, then said "I think this is for you Aeleus" and handed it over.
It read: "Aeleus, I'm going for now, but we shall meet again once more at least. Axel told me about your encounter, I always knew Xaldin was one of the best fighters out of all of us, always has been. Anyway, until later"
"Xaldin? Who's that?" Aeleus questioned, looking back over the note.
"Xaldin... I feel I know that name..." said Dilan.
"So do I... wait... the rule..."
Even realised what Braig was getting at. The five turned to Dilan.
"The x... It's... Me?"
They all nodded in unison.
"But..."
Aeleus looked slightly shocked at the fact he was nodding with them, but he was still only coming to terms with it. The others did too. Except for Xehanort. "Xehanort, do you... know about-"
This time, it was Ienzo cut off. The space, once again, began to shift around them.
"EXPLAIN!"
They had come back into the laboratory. Ansem the Wise was still standing firmly in front of them, with the same stern look, and in the exact same place he had been when they left. "We're back!" Ienzo exclaimed.
"What? You were never gone!"
Ansem just looked plainly confused right now. He looked at the six rather thoroughly, then noticed some differences.
"Braig, weren't you..."
"Yeah"
"And... And Even, what's with the-"
"Ice shield? It's my link to the element"
"Aeleus?"
"Same here, except mine's earth."
"And... Why hello there young lady! I didn't see you there before! Who might you be?"
"What young..."
It was Larxene, but she looked somewhat different to the six, as they had known her.
"I'm Ralene, sir"
"Ralene? What a lovely name! Do you know my apprentices?"
"I know Dilan and Aeleus, but not the others..."
"How do you know them? If you don't mind me asking."
"I... I actually don't know"
The six looked at here, again. "You were just with us all! You sent this to Aeleus!"
Even handed over the dagger and note to her. She examined them rather thoroughly, the note first, then the dagger. The design on the dagger caught her attention. "This... is mine?" She asked them.
"Yeah, you had about six of them before..."
She looked at Aeleus as he said this to her. "I know you... I just... Can't remember how i do" she said quietly. Then something clicked. "Lexaeus! Xaldin!" she yelled out in glee, looking at Aeleus and Dilan.
"Lexaeus? Who's... wait, me?"
"Of course! Oh, Xigbar too! And Vexen and Zexion... Oh, and Xemnas!"
They all looked at each other. "You ok Ralene?" Ienzo asked her, looking at her from different angles.
"Sure I am! Where's Marluxia? And Demyx?"
"Marluxi-who?" said Even, bemused with her words.
"Marluxia! You know, pink hair, big scythe... You really have no idea, do you?"
They all glanced at each other, then Ralene.
"No... we really don't... We know Axel though..."
Ralene shot over to ienzo and hugged him tightly after this comment. "Axel! How... Ohh, the battle?"
"Yeah, he helped Xal... Dilan" said Aeleus.
"Dilan? Ohh, his real name, of course"
"My real name? It's my only name!"
"What do you mean, you're a Nobody!"
"Geez, that's really nice of you to say"
"No no, I didn't mean like that... I meant a Nobody a body without a heart!"
"WHAT??!? How can you still be alive then?" exclaimed Even, clawing at his own chest.
"I... I actually don't really know how it works... I just know that we are, and that's that"
"We?" questioned Ansem, looking at the group.
"Not you sir, we are though... We're incomplete beings, our hearts gave into the darkness... We crave to be whole again, one day, us emotionless vessels of the heart and soul... That is why we are different from other Nobodies."
"How do you mean different, my dear girl? Are... are you not the only type of... Nobodies?"
"We're not... Demyx can summon Dancers, Xemnas the Sorcerors... Roxas the Samurais... Oh! Roxas! Where is he?"
"Roxas? Who's he?" asked the group.
"The Keyblade's Chosen One..."
"Keyblade?" asked Ansem "a friend of mine... he... he spoke of a Keyblade wielder... His name is Sora"
"Sora? What an interes- That's it! Ralene, Larxene, whatever... you said Roxas, didn't you?" exclaimed Ienzo.
"Yeah... you remember him?" she exaxperated.
"No, but... re-arrange the letters in Sora's name, and add the x..."
"Saxor?" Even said, puzzled.
"Arxso?" Braig said.
"ROXAS!!" yelled Ralene/Larxene.
The group looked at her, embarrassed they didn't work it out before.
"So... this Sora guy... Any idea where he might be?" she asked.
"Yes, the End of All Worlds"

Lancelot

Awards

But that;s the whole point. It will be confusing now, but it will make perfect sense in due time...

Rauxlen

Awards

FINALLY!!! A NEW CHAPTER!!!
And it was AWESOME!

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, I don't really get it, it's like Larxene traveled back in time, which would explain how she knows about the Organization, but the future leaders don't............AHA!

Lancelot

Awards

Like I said, in time it would make sense... Oh yeah, what would you all think if I made a manga of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back