• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization member's names...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallensephiroth

Ok, first, I want to apologize in advance if this has already been posted, but what is it about the Organization member's names, and the letter "x"? Why the "x" in everybody's name...except for DiZ?
#12 - Larxene
#11 - Marluxia
#8 - Axel
#6 - Zexion
#5 - Lexaeus
#4 - Vexen
and now Demix?
Any ideas?

mattdelig29

Hang on, what if Diz is like a shortened version of his real name? Then if he's a member of the organization, he would have to have the letter x in his name right?

keepfarming

the letter X is known for mystery so all the organization members have x's in their names to show that the organization is a mystery...i think... there was info about his somewhere (wracks brain trying to remember)

Seigvaleheart

No I don't think Diz applies because he's the leader of the Organization and if you did research(like I did) their name applies to the element they repersent in Japenese, so its more of a coincendence than them liking the letter x.

Counterpart

acutally DiZ is to be the leader so it shouldn't matter if there is an X in his name...since he is the leader maybe he "recruited" these members with names that has X in them for a reason...but then again these members are Nobodies and are searching(I believe)for their bodies...so other than the members being "recruited"then there is WAY more depth to the x's in their names!!!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Seigvaleheart said:
their name applies to the element they repersent in Japenese

o_o;
They do? Details plzkthx.

And fallensephiroth, you forgot Xaldin at #13.

Akai

Oh.
Good spot, I didn't see that. I don't know if its anything important but it could be, not sure though. Hmm maybe if it is something it will come up in a interview or maybe it will tells us something in the game.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well Some time back i alligned the Names of the Members from CO in where there Name meets, If you do it right you get a message. I did this a while back when there were 6 memebers so it changed. I might go and do it later if i find time. Im sure that when the game comes out it'll be explained why they all have X's in there Name

starry_eyed_hero

Seigvaleheart said:
No I don't think Diz applies because he's the leader of the Organization
Counterpart said:
acutally DiZ is to be the leader so it shouldn't matter if there is an X in his name...since he is the leader maybe he "recruited" these members with names that has X in them for a reason

Oh my god, people shut up. There has been no confirmation that DiZ is the leader of the organization, or even that he's part of the organization. He may be the leader, or he may not, but please stop acting like it's a fact, and quit using it to help support your theories.

Turgon_67

Xaldin is the organization member that was revealed at E3.He has black hair and long sideburns.Supposedly he wields several weapons(can't remember number).

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I'm pretty sure they're gonna be in KH2. Like, 99.9999999% sure!

Thanks Turgon67!

Anybody got a link to a pic of Xaldin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back