• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization member's names...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well u forgot xaldin at #13 and DiZ isnt his real name because in CoM he said they call me DiZ meaning thats wat people call him but thats not his real name and look how it is spelled DiZ

The Sorrow

Danny_Sora_kh2 said:
arent the Members from CoM gonna be in in kh2?? Cuz that would suck if like Marluxia and Vexen etc. werent in it.. :(

Well there's a 50-50 percent chance of them returning, after all KH2 is about 2.5 times longer than KH so there's a lot of possibilities. Anything could happen. Who knows.

Thelonepickle, your sigs are REALLY cute. I like them both.:D

Dark-Sora 50

Umm.... I don't think Vexen will return.. I mean, look what happened to the poor git. Then again, his voice WAS annoying to say the least... They better come back though. I'm not sure I could cope with the knowledge that Zexion wouldn't be returning... or Lexaeus for that matter... or Marluxia.. or Lar... wait, Larxene can die!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! Vexen would be nice to return for sheer comedy. And obviously Axel is back. w00t.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
UGH! Vexen is such a fungus ball! Anyway, thanks for the compliments, Sorrow!

But yeah, I want the CoM characters to be in KH2. Namine is definitely in, and the image gallery has some official art of KH2 Sora in that rose bud pod thing. Ya know, to get his memories back?

So if Castle Oblivion is in there, I'm pretty sure the unknowns will be there, too.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think the Unknowns that supposedly died will come back in KH2. my reasons are this. you know how when Sora deefeated Larxene she was really upset and she No... Nooooo!! I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers! I am fading?! NO...this isn't...the way I... I won't...ALLOW..." that sounds to me like she is gone for good. and everyone should know that Axel massacred Vexen in Twilight Town. and Marluxia was destroyed and sea;ed in the door thing by Sora so i doubt he wil return also. Zexion i think may have been wounded but not killed so i dont know about him. but lexuas was definitely killed by Riku . so that only leaves Axel and Zexion who could be alive. Axel for certain is alive so that leaves 8-9 members of the Org still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back