• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The one who left(spoilers kinda)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L0stKid

I saw a cutscene of Terra in Destiny Islands and showed Riku and Sora and stuff but Riku mentioned that someone in their world left and also showed the future Riku and Maybe MX? whats that all about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah it was MX that left Destiny Islands, it was his homeland. He thought it was small and empty and wanted to see more worlds (like Riku)

Xenin

Banned
In the Xehernort reports...Ventus comes from Destiney Island too. So wouldn't Riku remember him better?

L0stKid

ohhhhhh so that was MX? WOAH wait why did it show riku when he was older?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It is symbolizing that Riku will leave Destiny Islands much the same way that young MX does. It's supposed to show the similarities between the characters and the roads they took. Both of them felt that this island was too small and ended up using darkness to find something else.

Xenin

Banned
ohhhhhh so that was MX? WOAH wait why did it show riku when he was older?

yeah..Terra had a vision that showed him he was strong..and thats why he let him touch the keyblade.
And i still think it's Ven

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yeah I thought so too... then again, it was also said the Xehanort was the one who stole Aurora's heart and not Terra's and I have no clue how the heck that works.

yeah that part i could never figure out :/

Z

Zulkir

I'm guessing it means it's essentially Maleficent who controlled Terra into doing it, whereas Braig may have thought Terra voluntarily did it of his own accord.

Gram

Banned
Awards
In the Xehernort reports...Ventus comes from Destiney Island too. So wouldn't Riku remember him better?
it doesnt say anywhere that ven is from DI only MX.

I'm guessing it means it's essentially Maleficent who controlled Terra into doing it, whereas Braig may have thought Terra voluntarily did it of his own accord.
they meant MX was the one who actually extracting her heart....i think im not sure :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No, they literally meant that MX was the one who stole Aurora's heart. If I had the link to the BBS Ultimania (I really should favorite that so I wouldn't keep losing it) I would show you but in the BBS Ultimania one of the interviews stated that it wasn't Terra who stole Aurora's heart, it was Master Xehanort. To this day, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can somone tell me how riku would even know that he is 5 years old
mx left almost half a century ago so his parent were proably not even born yet

Viku

can somone tell me how riku would even know that he is 5 years old
mx left almost half a century ago so his parent were proably not even born yet

Maybe MX's departure became some kind of urban myth/story (if you can call DI "Urban") which passed between kids and kids of each generation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back