• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The omen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

Who else is going to go see the movie it looks pretty cool. looks like it would have lots of gore and violince but also it looks like a whole bunch of people are going to get pwnd! Awsome!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I don't think it will involve so much gore and violence, but more religious stuff and just really creepy. I'm going to see it. Even though I'm 14. I'll bring my brother with. xD I like the part in the trailer where the girl jumps off the house at the party and hangs herself. xDD

Good stuff. <3

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I am not joking when I say I nearly cried when I saw the trailer. And I'm sure I'm going to freak out on 6/6/06.

Awards
I've been waiting for this film for quite a while, so im definately going to see it ASAP.

It'll be good to compare it to the original, and spot how they changed some things.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
yah that scene where the maid hangs herself is in the orginal omen that came out in the 70s. i remember that in the first or second season of that 70s show there was an episode where eric, donna, kelso, and jackie went to see it at the drive in. that part where she jumps, jackie and donna hide under the seat, erics like petrified with his eyes wide open, and kelso is laughing his head off.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
The original creeped me out when I was younger, so I don't know if I'm going to be seeing this. I'm horrible with horror films.

Legato2471

Leon Heartless said:
Any body who sees that movie is dumb.

I have to ask....why?

I saw it today after school. It isn't as good as the original but it definitely has its moments so it's still worth seeing.

Lady Aino

I was really annoyed by the time this movie was over. I was hoping for a uber creepy devil flick....and this movie wasn't even close. I was so bummed!
Even the "shocking ending" sucked. The only difference was one extra scene. It didn't change the outcome of the movie or anything. If you want to watch this movie, watch the older version. Don't waste your time with this one.

And I was watching something on the history channel about mysteries of the bible and it said that the "real" devils number is something like four 6's. That's just what the tv said. But either way I don't believe in such things so it doesn't really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back