• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually what I meant by the hidden memories thing is like roxas, ventus, vantias, and xion's memories. I should have been more specific!

Hmmm, maybe if all the hidden memories reveal themselves...then....the possiblity of it being sora or sora/data is quite possible

Then we have to wait for 3D to find out. Or at least the Re:Coded secret ending.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Lol, oh man what have they done now.

Im not a big theorist, especially about this series. My knowledge of the KH universe is limited, since I stopped caring after KHII's horrible plot.

So, from what I understand, please correct me if Im wrong, wasnt Roxas born from Sora's body and Ven's heart? Shouldnt there be a Sora Nobody that was born from Sora's heart somewhere in this ridiculous convoluted plot?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Im not a big theorist, especially about this series. My knowledge of the KH universe is limited, since I stopped caring after KHII's horrible plot.

So, from what I understand, please correct me if Im wrong, wasnt Roxas born from Sora's body and Ven's heart? Shouldnt there be a Sora Nobody that was born from Sora's heart somewhere in this ridiculous convoluted plot?

Roxas was born from Sora's body, heart, and Ven's heart (only a small influence). Roxas is Sora's nobody so there wouldn't be another nobody floating around

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It's supposed to be both of their hearts. Roxas is the sora nobody, but since ven is in sora, it is also vens

RonXsilva

But why would he not use his keyblade? It makes no sense. This thing has to be completely new. I still think its a kingdom hearts manifestation.

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read the Sora theory it makes no sense and who knows it may be someone completely new and him showing off all these movies to completely throw us off....BUT thats what speculations are for :D!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read the Sora theory it makes no sense and who knows it may be someone completely new and him showing off all these movies to completely throw us off....BUT thats what speculations are for :D!

Hm, maybe I didn't say it here but what if the light blades are a more concentrated form of the Keyblades? It is theoretical but if LS/Terra could shape his Keyblade into everything, the Keyblade should have an ability to turn into a pure energy.

Again, it is BS but I think the Sora theory is better than an Eraqus theory.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Hm, maybe I didn't say it here but what if the light blades are a more concentrated form of the Keyblades? It is theoretical but if LS/Terra could shape his Keyblade into everything, the Keyblade should have an ability to turn into a pure energy.

Nah, Terra manipulated the shape of his keyblade. He didn't transform it into an entrily new substance. This can't just be a "wielder" thing

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Also, if it IS Sora, it's possible that Sora might've had to give up his Keyblade for the time travel as payment to mess with the time line. And maybe he got the blades to fight instead. That said, I'm more inclined to think what lycoris said. ^_^

chex

Didn't Nomura say that this character is someone we have never seen before? So it can't be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xemnas, etc.

And, I think time travel isn't possible knowing Nomura. I don't think he would add time travel out of no where to a KH Plot, seems kinda stupid, almost like a fanfic:confused:.

I think the Reincarnation of KH is very plausible or the data that was within Sora.

RonXsilva

I guess thats a possiblity who knows really till we get more "secret endings" I have no theory really atm but my gut is kinda pointing towards Riku

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did I just see a bunch of posts get deleted? I think I did.

Anyways.

So I still stand with the Sora theory. And agree with The Light's theory on KH to an extent to prove the Sora theory. And I think kitty's theory on the Data is good too.

Nomura knows we know he puts Xehanort as the boss in some way, so maybe he decided to pull the rug from under our feet and trick us this time. Thinking out of the Xehanort box is the best bet. But Eraqus is farfetched. And a new character is plausible too.

RonXsilva

Didn't Nomura say that this character is someone we have never seen before? So it can't be Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xemnas, etc.

And, I think time travel isn't possible knowing Nomura. I don't think he would add time travel out of no where to a KH Plot, seems kinda stupid, almost like a fanfic:confused:.

I think the Reincarnation of KH is very plausible or the data that was within Sora.

I think I read that somewhere too but Im not 100% sure because i dont remeber where I read that interview

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still reiterate the point that MF is the same height as Aqua, if not an inch taller, but he isn't tall like most males in this game.

RonXsilva

Has anyone thrown an Ansem the Wise theory or have you guys thrown that idea out one out of the ball park? Since its a time travel thing it might be possble since he is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I mean why wear that? and show us it? Why not look like he does in KH2?

Holy crap. I didn't even notice - when he uses "Stop", everything reverse back in time - his health, and even the music.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Has anyone thrown an Ansem the Wise theory or have you guys thrown that idea out one out of the ball park? Since its a time travel thing it might be possble since he is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I REALLY don't think it's Ansem the Wise. He's too feeble to accomplish what MF does here. D:

Holy crap. I didn't even notice - when he uses "Stop", everything reverse back in time - his health, and even the music.

D: Wow...

.... >:D It's official; Mysterious Figure is amazing. <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AtW has the "heart of a scientist" and the fact he can't even remember some things and is pretty weak, he wouldn't be the person. The black coat is used to protect people who travel the corridors of Darkness or between worlds from the Darkness.

TAV were supposed to wear the coats until Nomura decided on armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back