• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

Actually I think the theory is plausible. Trust me, that theory is pretty good compared to the Eraqus and Ansem the Wise theories.

meh at this point there really is no Ansem the wise theory I just really did not know the purpose of the Organitzation Coats... I agree that he is not capable of dishing out the crazy power we seen MF do.

As for the Eaqus theory I have not read it yet and probly wont since everyone thinks its pretty farefetched

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This, this is just ridiculous, the man rewinds fucking time, thats so awesome

I agree that this man is Kingdom Hearts, he apparently weilds every ability we've seen before, and his keyblades look like pure energy and isn't that what KH is? A mass of heart energy (or something like that)?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I agree that this man is Kingdom Hearts, he apparently weilds every ability we've seen before, and his keyblades look like pure energy and isn't that what KH is? A mass of heart energy (or something like that)?

I dunno. I think the idea of this guy being KH just seems too farfetched and random. Sure, he/she does a bunch of abilities... but that does not equal Kingdom Hearts. It just brings up too many questions like "Why did KH decide to get the image of a cloak" or "Why did KH attack TAV in the first place" and etc.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I dunno. I think the idea of this guy being KH just seems too farfetched and random.

I'd also like to incoporate time travel (though I really don't want to)
Look at it this way, throught the game, (all of them) KH has been summoned three times, By Xehanort's heartless, MX, and Xemnas. Maybe in KH3, some form of Xehanort summons it again, fuses with it and goes back in time?
Gahh, this theory is horrible

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Oh yeah, that keyblade is sex
Just putting that out there

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'd also like to incoporate time travel (though I really don't want to)
Look at it this way, throught the game, (all of them) KH has been summoned three times, By Xehanort's heartless, MX, and Xemnas. Maybe in KH3, some form of Xehanort summons it again, fuses with it and goes back in time?
Gahh, this theory is horrible

...yeah, reading that theory REALLY makes me believe this guy is anything but Kingdom Hearts.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But hey, my better theories usually start brewing after I throw out all the bad ones
Gimme time

(MF pun)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This, this is just ridiculous, the man rewinds fcuking time, thats so awesome

Well for few months now I have believed KH itself would come in human form and would be pissed about people constantly trying to obtain his power. So KH in human form goes on a revenge spree and thus KH itself is the final villian of the series.

However while it would make sense for this guy to be KH since he has so many abilities of many of the KH antagonist, plus the Godly power to control time. It just seems like it's too early in the series for a humanoid KH form to appear (Other than Sora). I mean we are still in the first saga (Xehanort saga) of the series. It just seems too early in the series for this man to be KH.

RonXsilva

I wonder if you cast a heal spell and he does that reverse time move would that screw you up?.... also think the most evil thing this boss can do to you is drop you Deck and gotta pick them up before you can cast cure to save your life

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think we've established that EVERYTHING thing this guy does can screw you up

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think so

Quick Question: Is he using Time splicer in the battle?

bgizzles45

I think he's Xehanort in the present time who traveled back in time by some new technique that enables him to go to the 4th dimension (time) in a corridor of darkness (hence why he's still using the Organization XIII coat).

Is this fight confirmed to be canon, or is this like the Lingering Sentiment scenario?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Wait, new idea
The MF isn't actually there, he's like a recording or something and it's starting to fade. That may explain the shaking and fading he does whenever he enters and leaves the scene.
(One idea at a time)

xMikelaw19

Quick question: When exactly will we find out who this MF is? Will it be in some random nomura interview or will we have to wait until he next game?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Next game, maybe even next saga but that seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back