• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Woah guys look at this

[video=youtube;t3Uj7v2g3iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Uj7v2g3iQ[/video]

Look at MF's health bar through all of that. It is going down and up constantly. You think that has any meaning?

I think it's just a glitch

FinalKingdmBlade

Woah guys look at this

[video=youtube;t3Uj7v2g3iQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Uj7v2g3iQ[/video]

Look at MF's health bar through all of that. It is going down and up constantly. You think that has any meaning?

i think its cause he's targeting different clones, since he isn't locked on the targeting reticule switches back and forth between whoever is closest

FinalKingdmBlade

Me neither, but they did have their belly buttons showing. Mirror!Namine isn't.

Huh, I usually call them goatees. I get confused with male facial hair names.

PLUTO IS THE QUESTION.

Y'know I think Pluto might be MF if Namine isn't. Think about it. Pluto appears out of no where and does something important. Then he vanishes for the entirety of the game until the end.

my god......it makes perfect sense, even more so then Link!

Yeah, that's what I meant to say
Yeah....

i think the more disturbing thing about this is, unlike most bosses who create clones of something, these clones have the exact same health amount as the original D;

Wahm-bulence

I think it sucks that they are all literally clones of himself, and they are all using different attacks all at once D:
It is the most unfair situation ever

Fallen Prince

I don't know if anyone has brought this up because I don't really wanna read 51 pages of discussion....but has anyone thought of a door to the past? I don't know if it counts for the fading in and out, but I remember the door Merlin summoned to the past. Maybe it was something similiar to that, and the MF only controls space like Braig/Xigbar...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ I thought that door to the past was only for Disney Town/Castle

Also, the MF does rule over time, that's really his whole "theme", not space

Wahm-bulence

I don't know if anyone has brought this up because I don't really wanna read 51 pages of discussion....but has anyone thought of a door to the past? I don't know if it counts for the fading in and out, but I remember the door Merlin summoned to the past. Maybe it was something similiar to that, and the MF only controls space like Braig/Xigbar...

No one has brought that up as far as I know, but that sounds possible (and it makes sense if 3D is 3 Doors...)
But I don't think he ONLY controls space, he controls a lot of stuff by the look of it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

But MF's stance is like a clock. And the weapon you get from him is like a clock. And clocks represent time more so than space, so I'm sure he is controlling time.

FinalKingdmBlade

unrelated note: Know what kingdom hearts needs? more random and pointless skateboards all over the place

related note: a door to the past would make sense as a means of travel, but his theme is still time none the less

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
unrelated note: Know what kingdom hearts needs? more random and pointless skateboards all over the place

related note: a door to the past would make sense as a means of travel, but his theme is still time none the less

Lmao! And the Skateboards need more power to them. I used to have Sora get on one and attack Heartless. :D It was fun.

A door makes sense...if 3D were three doors. But considering we don't see any doors around when MF appears, I doubt doors of time have anything to do with him.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think it's the (like I've asid many times before) fading, it may be the time travel form of the corridors of darkness

Absolute

Could it be Young Xehanort.....somehow?

Or, didn;t Nomura say that something was created when MX merged with Terra? Maybe this is that something.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Or, didn;t Nomura say that something was created when MX merged with Terra? Maybe this is that something.

Interesting, could you supply us with this interview?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I thought that something that was created was Terranort/Xehanort the Apprentice. If it were Young MX, I'd be scared of the threat of two of the same villain hanging around ready to create more malevolent plans.

FinalKingdmBlade

Lmao! And the Skateboards need more power to them. I used to have Sora get on one and attack Heartless. :D It was fun.

A door makes sense...if 3D were three doors. But considering we don't see any doors around when MF appears, I doubt doors of time have anything to do with him.

i think TAV should have been able to get something like that in Radiant Gardens, Terra would get a skateboard, Ven would get a scooter, and Aqua qould get roller skates, that would have been eeeexcellent

maybe its a theoretical door! a door is like a gateway or passage, so maybe its a passage that allows MF to travel through time, a passage through darkness, similar to Corridors of Darkness, but not the same

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I thought that something that was created was Terranort/Xehanort the Apprentice. If it were Young MX, I'd be scared of the threat of two of the same villain hanging around ready to create more malevolent plans.

They'll be too busy arguing whose hair is prettier
*neither*

Wait, thought
Who here thinks MF is evil? I say nay

FinalKingdmBlade

I say, pip pip

i mean, i say nay as well, the nod at the end shows he has no real evil intentions, what his intentions are i don't know, but they can't be evil

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They'll be too busy arguing whose hair is prettier
*neither*

Wait, thought
Who here thinks MF is evil? I say nay

Nay!

He might be one BAMF and pretty much kills you, but I don't think he is evil or trying to actually hurt TAV. Again, I think he is testing them. And the way he nods as he leaves makes me think he is giving them his trust.

I mean she. It IS Mirror!Namine anyways.

i think TAV should have been able to get something like that in Radiant Gardens, Terra would get a skateboard, Ven would get a scooter, and Aqua qould get roller skates, that would have been eeeexcellent

maybe its a theoretical door! a door is like a gateway or passage, so maybe its a passage that allows MF to travel through time, a passage through darkness, similar to Corridors of Darkness, but not the same

I can see Terra on a a bike, and Ven on the skateboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back