• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

The day BBS is released in NA will also be the 3rd season premiere of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Bret Iwan now as Mickey Mouse.

Not only that, but Camp Rock 2 (Ugh! DX) is also coming to DVD on September 7th.

Ok guise, I think that's 'cause the seventh's a Tuesday, lol.

...And everything comes out on Tuesdays.

Oh yeah, and I agree with you both on the Osment thing.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Hamill is doing awesome. Osment pulled off the laugh really damn well and is keeping a good tone. He's lacking that crazy tone and is going for a more mocking one, which I guess is okay. Aqua's voice is improving but I think it's just the voice itself that gets to me, not just the acting. She sounds a little flat. Terra was actually kind of underwhelming, though that shouting part when he's all darkness-glowing was done better than the original, imo.

Key

Exile
Awards

Hamill is doing awesome. Osment pulled off the laugh really damn well and is keeping a good tone. He's lacking that crazy tone and is going for a more mocking one, which I guess is okay. Aqua's voice is improving but I think it's just the voice itself that gets to me, not just the acting. She sounds a little flat. Terra was actually kind of underwhelming, though that shouting part when he's all darkness-glowing was done better than the original, imo.

"Well, SOMEONE's gotta break that idiot in..."

^^ that's gonna be one of my favorite lines, lol...

SO, anybody have ANY idea who Terra's VA is??? D:>

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

sound's like David Kaye
25 characters

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Now that I know that Terra's VA can pull off a good scream,

I hope that he's able to pull off the scream he does when he releases the guardian heartless thing right before his fight with Aqua.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Grr.. why didn't they used Christopher Lee? The epicness could have made it more epic!!

sonickenshin

Awards

English Vanitas is more on the "dark" side than the more "playful" side.

As for my opinion, no, that's not David Kaye. Terra's voice actor is doing good in emotion, but his voice doesn't contrast well with his character. Willa Holland does good in some parts, but still lacks that extra something. Hamill and Nimoy are doing some great stuff. Vanitas and Ven are work well with their characters. And, the Disney characters were great all over. Bret Iwan, especially. Corey Burton's Ansem sounds better too.

Awards

So i guess we can confirm these voice actors:

Ansem – Corey Burton
Donald – Tony Anselmo
Goofy – Bill Farmer
Pete - Jim Cummings
Peter Pan – Christopher Steele
Dale – Corey Burton
Zack – Rick Gomez
Flora – Susan Blakeslee
Cinderella – Jennifer Hale
Yen Sid – Corey Buron

Still unsure who plays Jaq, Young Riku, Snow White, and The Witch. Jim Cummings will most likely be Pooh and Tigger btw.

Grr.. why didn't they used Christopher Lee? The epicness could have made it more epic!!

I'm sure it's not that they didn't WANT to use him. He probably couldn't fit it into his schedule or they weren't gonna pay him what he wanted.

Sempied

Vanitas laugh was......extremely underwhelming. I think I side that it was more of a mock tone. I don't see how someone could think thats a "dark" laugh to his insanity. HJO has pulled of Van's cold bastard mood, but by god that laugh was.....ugh.

Terra - By god he improved here! That speech about his dreams was better since his natural voice before asssuring his dreams is good, and he actually nailed the scream.

Aqua: "Oh. You Mean. No." only line that irks me as it sounds little to emotion

Ven: I feel the last corny speech on his friends could've had more depth. Maybe i'm to harsh, but that scene is a very emotional scene, that could've atleast had a yelling tone.

Vanitas: From the above comment, the laugh is dissapointing, other than that it's almost perfect. His lines sounds like there much more darker, and hostile it went from "He'l need more training - Someones gonna break that loser in."

Eraqus: Hamill fits, as he always has.

MX: Limoy has nailed it thus far. He actually makes him sound like an dying old man, and not a 30-40 year old trying to dress up s a pedestrian on the side of a street.

It's probably been asked, but why has Simple and Clean used?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So they wasted him for DAYS then save him for BBS

Quit complaining about it.

"Well, SOMEONE's gotta break that idiot in..."

^^ that's gonna be one of my favorite lines, lol...

SO, anybody have ANY idea who Terra's VA is??? D:>

We've been trying to contact Matt Lanter (Anakin: Star Wars: The Clone Wars) but so far, no reply. He is the closest guess we've had so far.

Now that I know that Terra's VA can pull off a good scream,

I hope that he's able to pull off the scream he does when he releases the guardian heartless thing right before his fight with Aqua.

Well, Epcar's Ansem SoD screams were great in Re:CoM, so I'm sure he'll do just fine.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

We've been trying to contact Matt Lanter (Anakin: Star Wars: The Clone Wars) but so far, no reply. He is the closest guess we've had so far.

I just saw Vampire's Suck today...and it really didn't sound like Terra IMO.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Voice acting, maybe? People can change their voices.

I know that, but during the movie, I just couldn't see him doing it...even with "Voice Acting" or changing his voice. If it ends up being him, then alright then...but right now, it's hard for me to notice it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I know that, but during the movie, I just couldn't see him doing it...even with "Voice Acting" or changing his voice. If it ends up being him, then alright then...but right now, it's hard for me to notice it.

Eh. Oh, was the movie good?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Haha, listen to this brand new Jesse McCartney song. It's from Step Up 3D's soundtrack. As soon as I hear him, I think "VENTUS."
[video=youtube;uNVKtPlu5XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNVKtPlu5XA[/video]

Hehe, everytime I've listened to it, I have to say naughty Ventus... :p
I know it's random, but it wasn't really thread worthy at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Haha, listen to this brand new Jesse McCartney song. It's from Step Up 3D's soundtrack. As soon as I hear him, I think "VENTUS."

Well, Roxas has "Right Where You Want Me" and Ventus gets "Up" :D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Ventus be serenadin Aqua with that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back