• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: VA Discussion Thread

Can you do a picture of it with Screen capture? (or a link if it's not private)

Do you know Screen capture?

codemaster

Awards

I think Alyson Stone or whoever Poppet's VA was should voice Aqua. Or Miley Cyrus just for the lulz.

Poppet lol. Well Alyson Stoner is one fo the worst VA in the series. They should get someone better and older.

codemaster

Awards

double post sry.

Richard Epcar has been confirmed for Xehanort on IMDB for some reason. Where is their proof?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Actually, they've confirmed several new VAs and updated the front page since that. I would know because I confirmed a few of them myself.

Just looked back on the main KHI page, last ones confirmed was a bunch or Org members. My mistake. Can't remember it being updated with them ^^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by Zeagal
Stoner's good but too young. I hope they get the VA for Paine to do Aqua like they did with the Japanese version.

Gwendolyn Yeo already said that she wasn't involved in KH.

Anyway, did anyone find out if Tinkerbell actually speaks in BBS? I know Mae Whitman had confirmed that she was providing Tink's voice. I haven't watched any videos of Ven's story yet, and that one line in the trailer sounds more like a Lost Boy than Tink...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Gwendolyn Yeo already said that she wasn't involved in KH.

Anyway, did anyone find out if Tinkerbell actually speaks in BBS? I know Mae Whitman had confirmed that she was providing Tink's voice. I haven't watched any videos of Ven's story yet, and that one line in the trailer sounds more like a Lost Boy than Tink...

Well, if she has a confirmed VA, then i'm pretty sure that she'll speak.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

No selena Gomex should play Aqua the more I think about the more I can see her fit. She can especially sound mature but innocent too.

T

The Spoiler

I thought the person that said "Im going to kick you as hard as I can!" was one of the little boys... not Tinkerbell...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No selena Gomex should play Aqua the more I think about the more I can see her fit. She can especially sound mature but innocent too.

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the person that said "Im going to kick you as hard as I can!" was one of the little boys... not Tinkerbell...

Then why did Tinker kick Ven if one of the Lost Boys said it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back