• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: VA Discussion Thread

But he was Ray, he needed to do some promotion, interviews, etc.

Anyway, I don't think that would mess it up too much, but he does have other projects to do too, and he has to catch up on My Friends Tigger and Pooh, the new Pooh movie, Rapunzel, Various Theme park stuff, Epic Mickey (possibly)...

Fabala011

Well, Alyson Stoner only played KH1 Kairi because her voice was a bit younger than Hayden's. Well, she hasn't answered yet. Maybe some one should ask Alyson then.

I sent her a message on Facebook, but haven't received a response yet. Most likely she either never checks her Facebook or is still staying silent until the game's release. Or both. Or neither.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I sent her a message on Facebook, but haven't received a response yet. Most likely she either never checks her Facebook or is still staying silent until the game's release. Or both. Or neither.

or she saw it and isn't in the game so ignored it? Anythings possibleomgsh

Sora1915

Bronze Member

or she saw it and isn't in the game so ignored it? Anythings possibleomgsh
..........No I'm not gonna say it..........well I can't say it ^^;

Just sent Hayden Panettiere in her Myspace to see if she was going to come back. Reason in spoilers.
Same reason I know Haley has to be a little but not sure if he can confirm he is Vanitas....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, Alyson Stoner only played KH1 Kairi because her voice was a bit younger than Hayden's. Well, she hasn't answered yet. Maybe some one should ask Alyson then.

Also, maybe someone should ask Emily Osment about her brother being Vanitas. (Brother is Sora)

That is technically a spoiler.

You should edit that.

codemaster

Awards

Well Alyson doesn't admit that she does the KH series. Check her official site and you will see that she hasn't posted anything on the KH games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by ShadowKey101
Did anybody ask HJO about being Vanitas or young Sora? jw

If he couldn't even voice 14 year old Sora again, how would he be able to voice 4 year old Sora?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Er, just FYI the Jim Cummings on Facebook is NOT Jim Cummings himself. It's the unofficial fansite, cultofcummings.

A

Azrael

I'm just going on a limb but can't we assume Epcar would voice the apprentice Xehanort at least.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Umm...

let's not get to that. o.o''

codemaster

Awards

Yeah, Hayden Panettiere isn't answering. It looks like she isn't answering due to the fact that she never checks her myspace. Oh well I tried.

Beyer

Why does everyone think HJO should voice Vanitas? Does Vanitas look like who I think he looks like? If so, thanks for spoiling me....yet again. -_-
The discussion for Vanitas to be voiced by HJO has been going on since last year, it is nothing new. I personally say yes because Vanitas was voiced by Sora's VA in the Japanese release, this we have known for a while.

So really, it is not a spoiler but more like teaser. If you think it is a spoiler, then I guess knowing Ven looks like Roxas is a spoiler as well to you.

Just being on the site is likely to spoil you as well, especially is you go to the FoKH section. People constantly put spoilers in their titles, post and post thread with spoilers unmarked in the wrong sections. If you truly don't want to be spoiled, either avoid the KH section or to be really safe, avoid the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back