• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Offical Riku IV Help Thread Returned

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well since My last Thread was trashed and no longer exist i decided to remake this Topic for others that still need help on this tough foe.

HAVE AT LEAST 3 0 Cards!! (Kingdom Key would be best because it costs lest CP, and strenght will not be the use for these cards). Position these cards at the end of your deck. Although it may seem like they will be hard to get, they are actually really easy to get (especially in this fight with no friend cards), and all you have to do is go back from the numbered card. Use these cards when Riku unleases Dark Aroura, which is his worst move, and nearly impossible to avoid (In this game, in KH, it was really easy to avoid).

Also have AT LEAST 3 or4 CURE CARDS, WITH A FEW THROW AWAY CARDS!!!! The two cure are for the cura spell, which, although curaga is better, will avoid the loss of one of these cards. The throw away cards (Low level Kingdom Keys probably) are to be positioned first in a combo, so you lose them instead of a cure card. Position these card right in front of your 0 cards, so it is not too hard to get them.

HAVE 2 HIGH POTION (Or any other item above potion that refills attacks) CARDS!!! These are to reload your deck without useing the black card, which takes time, and gives Riku a chance to use a stunning attack and stun you (The stars over his head). Position these before your cure combo cards.

Also, HAVE MAINLY 7-9 CARDS!!! This is important if you don't want to get card broken, which is bad, no attack cards below 7 at all, train and get CP, if you don't have enough. Have at least 20-25 attack cards to survive.

Further, START THE BATTLE WITH THE SONIC RAVE COMBO!!! To do this, make the first three cards in your deck cards that add up to sonic Rave This is important because this is the best move agianst him, it is hard to break, and it is continuous. If you want, add in a few more combo cards, and position these right after the item cards, so you don't use them accidentally. The main combo you should use is Sonic Rave, but Blitz is okay too, but Mainly Sonic rave. By the way, have all cards that you want to use to start out a combo Premiums, so you don't waste something you need.

If you want, you could add a few enemy cards. Jafar is good, cuz you can't be card broken, but Oggie boogie is a must, because he refills HP. Also dont forget the Vexen card it comes in handy

Please Mod Of this Section Repin this so it wont get lost.

aburningman

Website
www.myspace.com
dude that doesnt really help
you use up you cards to fast trying to block his Dark Aura or whatever and then you end up with like 4 cards that you cant use and you have to reload with 3 every time and he can use that Dark Aura as much as he wants a then he kills you

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude that why you keep the Lv 0 cards at the end of the Deck so when hes about to do Dark Auroa you scroll all the way to the end and Break it with a Zero.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Or put 0 cards at the start of ur deck, and scroll past them at the start, then, when he uses Dark Aura or Firaga, you can easily break it. Also, does anyone know why Riku 4 never uses Dark Break on u?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Only took me 5 trys to beat him and i was at Lv 55. Max HP wont hurt. Also make sure your CP is at a decent lv. You need a deck of Strong and high Lv cards

Heartchampion

Bronze Member
Some where teh evil, chomping on hersheys in a dar
Ok, you need at least like 3 0 valued cards. You also need alot of high attack cards. Make sure you keep all of your 0 valued cards in front of your deck and when the battle starts set them aside so when ever he uses dark aura you can easily card break it. Having Vexen in your deck would also help alot. Dont use combos alot because it will reduce your deck count, so just stay cool with the combos. Thats about all you should know for Riku.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
It was, if you havent already noticed The name of the Topic has the Word "REBORN" Meaning this topic was Pinned before but it got trashed though the Trasfer and this Topic was Alive way before you joined this site. Way back at the IPB This topic helped alot and was Pinned by Sillh0. This time it was Pinned by Super Sonic

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oogie Boogie is your FRIEND! Use him when your HP is almost to beep mode..

Mr.

Ehh. I just healed, then broke his cards and kicked his butt.
Riku in Riku Mode was WAY/FREAKIN'/HARD. .__. And Ansem is even harder. XD

light_darksora

another card you could use is the tinker bell card because it also heals you up.(note:i forgot if it heals you up or it gives you health balls because i haven't played the game in a while.)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i've never used Jafar but it must be really useful...

i already ruined my other game with a cheat code and it had an AMAZING deck so i had to start a new game...(but this time my HP is already half way through blue and im only in DI)

GOTTA TRY THAT

EDIT: if you need loads of zero cards so that you can keep on card breaking Riku, then just go to neverland, obtain the Pirate Heartless Card and when you use it your entire deck will be zero cards!

Sora_182

Is the Vexen card a must, because I put it in a diffrent deck than the one I wanted to put it in. And when I removed it from that deck, it vanished. Is there any way to get it back, or am I just being stupid and thinking it's gone forever when it really isn't? Please help!

Edit-And what's a good level to be at, 'cause I'm at level 65 and I'm still having trouble...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back