• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Number Twelve Looks Like You

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
This band...it's sick. I don't know how to tell you what kind of music this band is, I'm not good at that. Wikipedia gives a whole shitload of genres they fit under. Each Album sounds really different. They're just brutal, one of my favorite bands. My favorite album is Put On Your Rosy Red Glasses, first band t-shirt i ever owned was on of these dudes. Back when they first came to Boston my brother got a shirt and gave it to me, but I digress.
They are "Mathcore, Experimental Metal, Grindcore, Hardcore/Jazz, Progressive Metal" whatever the fuck all those mean.

Gemini

Alright! I love this band. I saw them live with Senses Fail. That was the first time I ever heard of them and they were really good. If These Bullets Could Talk is my favorite song by them.

Trag

Bronze Member
I love that song. It reminds me of Thursday, the breakdown.

C

Crazium

It's just mathcore and I've been meaning to check them out for months now, along with The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back