• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The next Kingdom Hearts game..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Riku_7

..will apparently be a spin-off, which is why it won't be called KH3.
scan0001.jpg

Just wanted to share this info, hopefully it ain't old :thumbsup:
Now..does 'hearty console' = DS or PSP?
(This is the June issue of EGM btw)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah it will be a spinoff as someone else already did say but thanx for thr info.

moogle

@I_Love_Riku_7:

1. i already made a post similar to this where we accomplished everything u said.
2. no on can read that scan.

fix 1 and 2 for urself...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well a while ago, Nomura stated that there would be big things happening with the Kingdom Hearts franchise this year. I can't find the interview, but I remember it. He talked about multiple Kingdom Hearts projects. I mean there could be a title for the handheld as well for the home console.

I mean we already knew this, but we can't rule out the possibility that another Kingdom Hearts title may be in development for either the PS3, Wii, or 360. As for Kingdom Hearts 3, well there never were plans for one, and we most likely won't see plans for a long, long time. This new series will not be directly involved with Kingdom Hearts 3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I can't read the scan and I've read this news somewhere before but thanks for the contribution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back