• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The next KH rated M

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyrus

Just an opinion. If the next KH was rated M of AO and you were the creator, what kinds of wild things would you put in it? I dont mean lots of sex everywhere but I mean like intense cussing and blood and gore. Like Sora slicing an enemy's head clear off ans bldd dripping everywhere!

Last edited:

Trimmblade

>_>

What is the point of this topic?

All you want to see is what perverted people will write if a topic like this is made.

R o x a s

i would say the max it would be is like rater T

the reason it would be T, is because of the dramatic storyline withc most kids plainly would not understand.

M would just not happen...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
this is stupid....why would you wanna make a game rated "M" when it's one of the few games that shows you dont have be an "M" rated game and involve guns and sex to be popular

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Savior of Dawn said:
KH3 rated T- Sora finally says "Dammit!"
LMFAO!

I say KH3 should be T-M.

Sora and Kairi would finally do it. (not really doing it. Just get some action going on.)[I'M TIRED OF THEM HUGGING!]

The Characters should start cussing. specially Riku. <<< I can imagine him cuss a whole lot.)

And they should show some/alittle blood when they fight bosses.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I wish it was rated T. Then, we could get at least some words that would REALLY be said during Sora's journey. And Riku would finally be able to tell Sora to piss off every once in a while.

A

Audo

I think the game is fine without cursing, i really think cursing might ruin the game if it is present too much. I dont see why everyone wantgs all this stuff to go on with Kairi and Sora, some people go on their own pace >.>

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I love my E and E 10 game.
One thing though, no chance for M.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL DISNEY WOULD HAVE AN ADULTS ONLY GAME. What, there have been like 3 of them that got released for consols, you really think Disney would have one. There is NO WAY to get an AO rating without tons of nudity, sexual acts, and the worst violence out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back