• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new Update is a Glitch/Bug Fest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
@Muke; wow, I would have lost my mind! :O

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wow, the game actually works quite well for me. Sometimes it takes me a lotta rounds to trigger the raid boss, but other than that, I can play kinda well.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Both of you sure are lucky! But that's the only issue I've been having. Nothing else is wrong gladly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Because it's the usual compensation we get, doesn't mean it's our right.

I know this is really belated but...this is less of a game than it is a service. While it is not our "right", people are actually putting money into this game with the expectation that it will 1) run properly and 2) deliver digital goods to users.

In the event of it failing to deliver one or both things, as a service it should be a pretty basic conclusion to reach.

In that case I can understand that you want Jewels. But otherwise, it's still a "sign of good faith" from their side.

Not that I'm not pissed or anything. Hell yeah! I want free Jewels!

I don't disagree at all, but "good faith" when it comes to a game like this undermines the consumers it is providing a service to. I know not all players are paying, but again if you have to make an apology notice for something then it is probably something that deserves some kind of compensation.

They did give jewels for the issues, but I think in general this is something that players and SE themselves need to be more critical of.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I continue to have "crashes" in the Coliseum play, but only when I use my Speed medals. Crazy, I know. It crashes and I have to start all over. I guess I can live with that. No other problems.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I know this is really belated but...this is less of a game than it is a service. While it is not our "right", people are actually putting money into this game with the expectation that it will 1) run properly and 2) deliver digital goods to users.

In the event of it failing to deliver one or both things, as a service it should be a pretty basic conclusion to reach.

I don't disagree at all, but "good faith" when it comes to a game like this undermines the consumers it is providing a service to. I know not all players are paying, but again if you have to make an apology notice for something then it is probably something that deserves some kind of compensation.

They did give jewels for the issues, but I think in general this is something that players and SE themselves need to be more critical of.
True, but how many of us here actually spent money on this game? Do we have the right to complain about it if it didn't bother us, just for the sake of getting Jewels? And while I do like Jewels, I think it would make more sense if Square would look individually at wich persons got hit by the glitch, and then compensate those people. Not that they will do that, because it takes to much time, but it would be a bit fairer.

But they make an apology notice for almost every glitch. I dunno, I've always felt that that was good enough. The Jewels were an added bonus, but it's nice to know that the developers are aware of glitches and are doing something about it. But I guess that's just me.

Well they gave us 1500 Jewels, and now 600. Who knows, maybe they will give some more?

And as for the issues people have with their game crashing and all. When this game first came out I played on a iPhone 4. While I played the music usually didn't match the thing I was doing (I was in battle, but the normal theme was playing), and it indeed crashed once in a while. Wich was kind of annoying if you're at the end of that hard Quest and finally had all the requirments... But a month (month and a half?) ago I got a iPhone 6S. Since then the game has been running smooth, music was great, no more game crashes. Everything is going great. So maybe it's the hardware that can't handle the game properly?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
True, but how many of us here actually spent money on this game? Do we have the right to complain about it if it didn't bother us, just for the sake of getting Jewels? And while I do like Jewels, I think it would make more sense if Square would look individually at wich persons got hit by the glitch, and then compensate those people. Not that they will do that, because it takes to much time, but it would be a bit fairer.

But they make an apology notice for almost every glitch. I dunno, I've always felt that that was good enough. The Jewels were an added bonus, but it's nice to know that the developers are aware of glitches and are doing something about it. But I guess that's just me.

Well they gave us 1500 Jewels, and now 600. Who knows, maybe they will give some more?

And as for the issues people have with their game crashing and all. When this game first came out I played on a iPhone 4. While I played the music usually didn't match the thing I was doing (I was in battle, but the normal theme was playing), and it indeed crashed once in a while. Wich was kind of annoying if you're at the end of that hard Quest and finally had all the requirments... But a month (month and a half?) ago I got a iPhone 6S. Since then the game has been running smooth, music was great, no more game crashes. Everything is going great. So maybe it's the hardware that can't handle the game properly?

^^^This here's the problem. Every game with microtransactions should have little, to no technical problems. I personally wouldn't feel safe making electronic transactions with an unstable app. I'm reading complaints of random crashes and such. Do you imagine the game crashing on you as you realize a transaction? It could either end good, or bad for you and your credit/debit card.

Like Spock said: NA SE should be more critical of how they handle KHUx. Yes, they are providing us a service, but essential some of the players are putting their money in this game. So, in a sense, some are paying for this service, even though this is a F2P game.

Also, don't even get me started on a corporation's "good faith". It's philosophical banter for a Capitalist utopia (and I'm a defender of the private sector over the public one). xD

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
^^^This here's the problem. Every game with microtransactions should have little, to no technical problems. I personally wouldn't feel safe making electronic transactions with an unstable app. I'm reading complaints of random crashes and such. Do you imagine the game crashing on you as you realize a transaction? It could either end good, or bad for you and your credit/debit card.

Like Spock said: NA SE should be more critical of how they handle KHUx. Yes, they are providing us a service, but essential some of the players are putting their money in this game. So, in a sense, some are paying for this service, even though this is a F2P game.

Also, don't even get me started on a corporation's "good faith". It's philosophical banter for a Capitalist utopia (and I'm a defender of the private sector over the public one). xD
I whole heartedly agree. But is it the right of the F2P player to demand compensation for something only P2P bothered?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I whole heartedly agree. But is it the right of the F2P player to demand compensation for something only P2P bothered?

Try to remember that some of those that didn't purchase jewels bothered to save them and use them. Point still stands: NA SE has been incompetent with managing update. Recent case: Proud Mode being "live" as of when they updated, yet it still isn't. They reeeally need to up their game up.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow... I didn't know the app was very unstable... =/
I'm even on a tablet where I have little to no other programs running while I'm playing Unchained.

My game crashes ridiculous amounts of times. In the middle of a mission? Crash. Buying medals? Crash. Half way through a raid boss (my favorite)? Crash. Try to select anything? Crash.

Like... fuck.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm even on a tablet where I have little to no other programs running while I'm playing Unchained.

My game crashes ridiculous amounts of times. In the middle of a mission? Crash. Buying medals? Crash. Half way through a raid boss (my favorite)? Crash. Try to select anything? Crash.

Like... fuck.

Crash. Crash. Crash. Guess I'm oneof the lucky few that have been "crash virgin" since launch, LOL!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I've had a few crashes, but since this new update they've been more frequent, and last time it froze by phone completely. Also, every time it crashes my wallpaper is reset to the factory standard one. It's pretty annoying having to change it back everytime. Weird stuff.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Try to remember that some of those that didn't purchase jewels bothered to save them and use them. Point still stands: NA SE has been incompetent with managing update. Recent case: Proud Mode being "live" as of when they updated, yet it still isn't. They reeeally need to up their game up.
That's very true.
What the hell, they still haven't fixed the Lux Bug?!?!?
This sounds different. The Lux Bug said you recieved a ton of Lux but it didn't add the Lux to your Lux count right? In this case it gets added to the Lux count. So this is either a new bug, or they were low level and that's why they jumped levels. I can imagine this though, when I fought the Omega for the first time and managed to do some decent damage I got alot of Lux, and I leveled up twice per attack the first few times. And then I was around level 175 I think. So combine being low leveled together with an Omega and possibly utilizing the new Lux Up system; yeah I think it's possible to jump 80 levels.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This sounds different. The Lux Bug said you recieved a ton of Lux but it didn't add the Lux to your Lux count right? In this case it gets added to the Lux count.
No, it's the same, I guess. "Did anyone just jump like 30 levels and get a crap ton of Lux, too? And then it doesn't change anything?"
I think he means the Screen when you complete a Quest/fight against a Raid Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back