• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
A tall figure walked along the streets of the brightly lit Twilight Town. His feet echoed along the path that he was traveling. Despite the sun shining above, he was the only visible person. The reason for this was that it was Midnight and everyone was slumbering in their cozy beds. This suited the man just fine for he preferred to be alone. It was how he dubbed himself the cold loaner. His attire consisted of all black. Black boots, black pants, a black shirt, and black gloves. He also wore a long black coat which came with a hood. He always kept his hood up concealing his face. He stopped when he reached the clock tower. He slowly walked over to the building and leaned up against the wall. Folding his arms across his chest.

I am glad to be existing. Just right now it is boring. I can't complete my goal alone. He told me that I would be able to sense others like me when they came into existing. So where are they? I doubt that there will be thirteen members, but still. He sighed and shook his head. Thoughts of what he encountered recently were coming back to him. He found it was a good way to pass the time.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
In dark forest was a man in a black cloak walking toward a huge hole in the wall. When the man walked through the hole he saw a sign that said "Welcome to Twlight Town" then he looked up to see a huge clock tower then he said "Thats where I need to go" then he continued to walk as he was walking he saw many bulidings with their lights on he walked
up a hill while he was going up the hill he saw a man with torn clothes who walked over to him saying "mister mister do you have some munny that you can lend to me? the guy in the black replied "get lost!" when he got to the top of the hill he saw a sign that lead him to the clock tower when he got to the station he saw another man in black.

SuperSephiroth15

The other man in black stood in the center of the station awaiting the other hooded man. He stood completely still not bothering to look. He obviously knew what he was planning and he grinned at the thought of it. Crossing arms he muttered to the other, "You're late......"

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
A omniscient blue moon shone in the dark night. Atop a tall hill sat silently a balck cloaked figure. His long black hair with his trademark seven ponytails blew softly as the wind swept across the land. His red eyes fixated at the town which lay below.

The black long cloak he wore indicated he was a member of an organistion called Organisation XIII. He was Juxi-Maboro. What his purpos was nobody knew.
He just sat atop the hill, watching the town, biding his time.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For one being in Organization XIII, it gave some hope to the almost emotionless Ferix, The Burning Phoenix. She was Rank II, of course, after Jemxas, who was Rank I. She had been the first to be discovered and now they'd be soon achieving their goal of becoming complete with hearts again. She kept her hood up and watched the kids that were playing then stop and stare at her. Ferix stopped herself only to look back at them. "What the hell are you looking at?" she said in a loud voice, dropping her hood and unleashing her blade. They ran away scared, but then she sighed and realised who they were.

"Stupid kids ..." she muttered under her breath, putting her hood back up. "The Heartless will claim their hearts soon enough and then we'll be complete again. Anyone who dares gets in our way will be crushed!" A cold and cruel personality with a fiery temper, it wasn't wise to cross one such as Ferix. She still longed to know about her Somebody, Ifer, who she knew was alive somewhere. If she was nothingness, then Ferix wouldn't exist right now. All she wanted to do was to feel again. The darkness engulfed Ferix and then she appeared standing next to Jemxas. "So it begins then, Jemxas," she said upon arriving. "But tell me, how do you intend to stop the boy who stopped the other Organization?"

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Sitting silent in a sidestreet, her blue eyes bright with an alert gaze, Flyxia leaned back against the shadowed wall, as if she was one with the darkness itself. If it wasn't for her porcelain skin, lit by the gentle orange glow cascading down from the skies, spilling over the buildings to flood the ground, one would assume that no-one sat there at all. Feeling a quiver through her tiny body, she jolted to her feet. She sensed a gathering darkness around herself.

Stepping out into the street, she looked around. The slight breeze caught her ebony locks, whipping them up into a smooth flow.

"The clock tower," she whispered to herself, her gaze wandering over the skyline. She met this iconic sight quickly, for it was the largest building upon this glowing horizon. "Better get going, I suppose."

<3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
"It is time." The silent figure stood after hours of meditating. He was a tall man, built in stature. His red eyes gleamed as the sun rose in the horizon.
What exactly was time?

A dark portal opened up in front of him. But before he went through he looked back at the town once more. ".....Goodbye...I shall be back.....forgive me...."

He went through the portal and left the silent town.

Wicked

absurdiam
The young boy walked at a steady pace, looking up and feeling the sun burn down on his pale white skin. He put his hood over his head and started to walk. Shoxj looked at the note, "meet at the clock tower", then again looked up, just avoiding the sun. The Clock tower stood high and above Twighlight Town. He continued his hike.

When he got there it was blank only one man leaning against the clock tower wall. He was wearing somthing similer to what he was wearing, actually they shared the same look and the same felling. He clenched the note harder in his hand, and looked at it one more time. He walk up to the man and chucked the note at his feet, "is this yours?"

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
An endless meadow of tall green grass, the blowing wind making a sillohete out of the valley. A contrast to this simple beuty, a man in a tethered black cloak meditating amongst the tranquil plains of endless feilds. He was sitting on the ground, almost conceiled by the greens, but in an instant he started to float into the air, the wind batting against his face. The man opened his eyes, devoid of color while he remain in his trance. A jolt of energy then went through the mans mind, color coming back to his eyes as he gently returned to the ground to go to his new destination.

"A clocktower of old, how so very quaint." Maximus said as he opened a portal to the said tower, leaving the world of his tranquility behind.

As he walked through the portal, embracing the madness that would ensue, he put up his hood as to protect the identity of his being. He walked down the calm cobble stone road up and down this mysterious town that seemed as if a maze to him. He just kept walking, in no real rush but not wanting to miss what he had felt, somthing to live for. After a while he made it to the clock towers base, dusk breaking in through the east, and there was a man dressed as him waiting at the spot. The leader of the orginization, that is who the man standing in front of maximus was.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Harsh winds blew about within a small prairie. Grass danced along as the winds whistled past. Exandra stood in front of a small lake, staring at its sparkling waters. Exandra’s long, ebony black hair flowed along with the wind. She frowned emotionless, gazing to the endless blue sky. She could tell it was almost time to meet with others like her, beings without a heart.

“I must not be late.” She muttered beneath her breath. “Tardiness is disloyalty.”

Water from the lake gathered onto her hand forming into a sphere. Grasping it, it turned to a long spear like weapon. She then cut through the air with the spear’s oar-like blades creating a portal. As she went through it, the portal led her to Twilight Town. She waked for some time before reaching the tall clock tower. Jemxas was already there standing against the building's wall along with the other members.

“Forgive my tardiness…”

Last edited:

SuperSephiroth15

"Good to see that your here Exandra, seems that everyone is starting to finally get here....." Xagofore said silently. He closed eyes to focus. His smooth silky hair glistened in the sun, thinking about what lied ahead for the Organization.

What can we do to stop the Keyblade Weilder..... He defeated the previous group before us, what makes our leader so sure that we will succeed this time?

Xagofore stood completely silent waiting for everyone to arrive, and he grew impatient.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The portal opened and out stepped Juxo-Maboro.
He could see the tower ahead. Memebers were alredy waiting. The man headed for the tower. They were waiting.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Yeah, forget my previous post. I'll restart now.

IC: "AAAAHHH!" screamed Ferix, as she sent fireballs flying at the wall of the Twilight Town mansion. She was furious and angry that she was a Nobody. It had been like this now for the past few months, but she had never gotten over it. The people that she had already seen, she hadn't let out her emotions to them. But whenever she was alone, Ferix let them all out. For the past two months, she had locked herself in the Twilight Town mansion wanting to be alone and refusing contact with the outside world. She sat down against the broken chair and sighed. All I want is to find my Somebody and I am cursed to be like this. Why did this have to happen to me?

She had no one. The sound of her Somebody's name had echoed inside her name several names. "Ifer ... Ifer," repeated Ferix. "Who is she? My Somebody, but ... I don't think that she's even alive." She hurled another fireball at the glass and it smashed completely. Her blade appeared in her hand and she started pretending that she was fighting someone. Her rage was boiling. Her anger would eventually unleash itself again. Even if she let out her emotions when she was alone, Ferix hadn't cried. After all, did Nobodies really have feelings? If not, then what was she feeling? Perhaps the burning desire to become someone.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
The rustle of the grasses around Flyxia was enough to jolt her sharply from her slumber. As if she had not been sleeping at all, she sat up with a start, her eyes taking in the sights around her. Her crystal gaze found nothing but the trees, standing silent around her, bathed in the white sunlight that streamed down from the cloudless skies.

"Nothing," she mumbled to herself, curling up into a seated position in the grasses.

It was lonely out here in the forest. She ventured into the town daily, keen for company, but none of the supposedly kind, cheerful people of Twilight Town bothered themselves to speak with her. She told herself that she did not care, but inside, she knew otherwise. Rising to her feet, she readied herself to leave for the town once more.

Perhaps today would be different.

<3

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
redrum stood in front of twilight town with the rest of the death eaters.he didn't like having so many people with him, but he was determined to destroy the new organasation, and if that meant travling with other people, then so be it.it was them who had wiped out his whole clan.the dark battle suddenly made him shudder at the thought of it."it is time!" he said in a booming voice to the other death eaters."our scources have led us here, to this town, where the new organasation is said to be meating!" the rest of the death eaters cheered.one thought lingered in his mind"i won't lose no matter what, even if it means having to die trying!"

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
In a vast open grassland sitting on a small boulder was a silent man. Known as the Silent Swordsman of Ultimate Chaos, he was Bijomaru. The name struck fear to all those who heard it for he had conquered all who stood in his path.

He held one of his seven blades in his hand, the rest were sheathed and lay on the floor. His red eyes reflected off of the steel on the blade. A blade that had tasted endless pints of blood.

The eyes of this warrior showed no remorse, a lust for more. More power.
Once a respectable swordsman that travelled the world for a worthy opponent, to hone his skills and always aiding the needy. He became corrupted. He has lost his honour and only seeks to gain more by killing relentlessly. Nothing can stop him.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
redrum continued to the clock tower, the supposed organasation meeting place, he had told the death eaters to be on their gaurd, but he knew the organasation would be to busy meeting with each other to bother with them. the only organasation member he feared was pherix, because of her fiery rage, and the fact that she was looking to kill all the death eaters... especially him. "i shall kill jemxas" he kept thinking over and over. suddenly his mind was brought to his clans killing. and like every time he had come to that thought, he shuddered.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
"Crud, where am I?" the confused youth said looking walking down the dark corridor. "How'd I get here? The last thing I remember is finding that door and then those black things..." He stopped as he clenched his fist at the thought of them. "Mom... Dad....." He continued down the hallway. "When I find those things...I'm gonna destroy them all!"

He exited on to a high balcony. As he gazed over the foreign landscape he kept wondering where he was and how he got here. He put those thoughts aside as he held out his hand and opened a Dark Corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back