• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Ok here is ch2

A few hours had passed and the man's eyes were still glued to the book. Actually he was rereading it, so that he wouldn't forget any of the information contained within. He tightly clenched his his fist as he read over a portion of the book once more. He relaxed his hand as he finished that section. Once finished with the book, he slammed it shut and lightly tossed it onto the desk.

He slowly raised his head and was gazing upon someone. This person was a teenage boy. His clothes consisted of black shoes with zippers going up each shoe, black shorts, a red and blue shirt, black short sleeve jacket that is unzipped, and black finger gloves. He had spiky light brown hair and blue eyes. Around his neck was a chain with a crown.

"I am Sora. The Keyblade Master. I have come to destroy you." The man refused to budge from his chair. In fact he just silently stared at Sora. "Well? Are you just going to sit there?" An evil smirk spread across his face.

"Sora? Do you have any last words before we do battle?"

"I only have one thing to say." Sora's voice suddenly changed into a girl's voice.

"I gotcha. I gotcha." Sora disappeared and standing in his place was a girl. Her height was average and she appeared to look seventeen. Her clothes consisted of black shoes, pants, gloves, and the same coat that he wore except her hood was down. She had a pale complexion, bluish-green eyes, and sky-blue hair that flowed a few inches past her shoulders. "Come on Jemxas, admit it. I gotcha." The girl's tone was playful and youthful.

The man known as Jemxas slowly lowered his hood. He had buzzcut black hair, orange eyes, and a long scar that went down the right side of his cheek.

"I already knew that it was you Shiruix." His voice was a cold tone.

"Aww. How did you know that it was me?" She was giving him a pouty face.

"Simple. Sora doesn't know that we exist yet."

"Good point Jemxas. I gotcha." She giggled and rubbed the back of her head.

Out of a dark portal that formed a few feet behind Jemxas stepped another cloaked figure. His appearance was unique to say the least. He had short light red hair and yellow eyes that resembled cat's eyes. He also had a slightly long nose and teeth that were shaped more like a dog then a human.

"What are you doing Jemxas?"

"I was reading an important book Yatrox." Yatrox quickly snatched the red book and flipped through all the pages. He then placed the book back on the table.

"I have two comments Jemxas. The first one is that this book sucks since it doesn't have any pictures."

Suddenly a figure walked into the room. She had shoulder length blonde hair with steely blue eyes. She wore the same coat as the others. For some reason though her coat contained a few gold stains here and there. Yatrox just ignored her.

"The second thing is, I never realized that you were into cross dressing." He chuckled at his joke, but Shiruix and Phestx did not find it amusing.

Jemxas quickly turned and lifted Yatrox up by the collar of his coat. Anger could be seen in his orange hues.

"How dare you say such a thing to me!" Phestx smirked and held a golden dagger, with an orange jewel bedded in the handle, in her hand.

"It looks like Jemxas is going to take your head." Said Phestx as she placed the dagger close to her throat and made a slitting motion. Yatrox snickered at her.

"This is a library so lower your voice. Also I seriously doubt that the Queen of Hearts will decapitate me." Jemxas just glared at him before he tossed him down hard to the ground.

"I am in a good mood right now. You cannot spoil it Yatrox. Go and make yourself useful. Gather the others and bring them here." Yatrox just sighed.

"I am only doing this because I am bored." A smile suddenly spread across his face. "Also if I am not back in thirty minutes then your pizza is free." Darkness engulfed his body and he was gone. Jemxas sighed and shook his head.

"You better give him a hand Phestx." His voice was cool and collected once more. "This task may be a bit difficult for him to complete alone." She smiled as she closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"I understand." She also vanished after being engulfed by darkness.

"What is this about Jemxas?"

"I am going to explain what I discovered to the others Shiruix." She became wide eyed and a little anxious as well.

"Oh. I gotcha." She winked at Jemxas and they both waited patiently for everyone to be gathered.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey i like it. it really tells you about their personality the way you portrayed em.
im sure people will like the way you introduced em. i did. cant wait for the next chapter. im lookin foward to my guy.

[√]Genuflect
just like nelo said it's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....and i can't wait for chapter 3..

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Yeah and I'll be one of the strongest ones there.... yes I am a bit of a power freak....

Question, has anyone gone Demyx wild and choosed an instrument as a weapon?

Yeah!That totally rocked! You portrayed my character perfectly!!! Oh yeaH! Keep up the good work.

[√]Genuflect
i cant wait for CHapter 3!!!

And AJ do everything you like to my character ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back