• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi_Shock

AWESOME! I wonder what kinds of literature all those books contain...boggles the mind...and the heart...

Suzaku

Sorry, AJ. I don't need to imagine. It happens to everyone at some point or another.

people have said worse about characters. And its not too bad to have some comic relief.

Now I actually will stop spamming

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I didn't find it funny. Imagine if you created a character and somebody said that about your own character.

... I was just joking..... I don't see what the big deal is, but there I apologize if I was rude and offensive

and thanks Suzaku for getting that it was only a joke, nothing more...

Athel

Machinist
OMG!!!!!!!!! Lulu from FFX is an organization member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Hayner, Pence and Olette didn't talk like they normally do...they're teenagers dude, u made them sound a lot older.
no offense, just constructive criticism.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Pie what do you mean Lulu is an organization member? Also when I did their dialogue. I could actually picture the voices from the game doing the words. but if you feel that way. that's fine.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Pie what do you mean Lulu is an organization member? Also when I did their dialogue. I could actually picture the voices from the game doing the words. but if you feel that way. that's fine.

He means that the new character is Lulu couse she has a puppet as a weapon too James.

Suzaku next time I get a Organization joke from this I am PMing it to you not posting here.:cool:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It probably won't be a while. I am busy with life and haven't started writing yet. Until then consider the fates of Hayner Pence and Olette. *begins to laugh evily and then vanish in a cloud of darkness.*

Athel

Machinist
i just noticed how this organization's people are like the old organization's people. like Juxi-Muboro is like Xaldin and Yatrox (the cocky guy) is like Axel and for some reason Shiruix reminds me of Larxene...maybe its the giggling...

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
i just noticed how this organization's people are like the old organization's people. like Juxi-Muboro is like Xaldin and Yatrox (the cocky guy) is like Axel and for some reason Shiruix reminds me of Larxene...maybe its the giggling...

Well mine is not, the only one that can come close to him are maybe Roxas and Zexion.

Athel

Machinist
good point...wait ur name is Xidon and ur characters name is Xidon? have some originality! my nobody's name is Jaxannoth. that's original. guess who he used to be.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
^Dood his weapon, template and everything else is interesting, but my Organization name is Xidon so why not use it? James used his....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back