• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new enemy ability.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra2.0

I don't care if this is already made but do you guys think it is possible that in BBS the new enemy has the power,not to take hearts but to take only a part of the heart,the memory? In time the Wilds as I call them (don't ask) could have evolved into heartless able to tkae the entire heart of a person.Why I say this is because I think thanks to other peoples theories the ds could become young Xehanort from KH2...He forgot his memory and it is possible he got over run by the wilds.Tell me what you guys think,I don't care if your oppinion is good or bad.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i dont think so but heartless are created from corupted hearts, they werent evolved

They technically were.

But to answer the thread, I don't really think so. It would destroy the purpose of them being eliminatd and replaced by the heartless. In either case, it wouldn't make sense because the Wilds aren't heartless, therefore have no need to take hearts.

Joe

Bronze Member
First of all, don't triple post, make use of the edit button.

Second, we don't know, we can only take guesses.

Third off, Heartless taking the heart not only allows them to increase their numbers, but also allows them to find their way back to the heart of all worlds. What the real question you're looking for is "What are they taking? And why are they taking it?"

Heartless take hearts for a purpose, and nobodies search for their hearts. So what would memory do for the "wilds?" That's the real question you're looking for.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

they were referred to as expirements, nothing indicating that they have to steal something or derive from a part of some being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back